Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Could This Be Lust Or Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Lust Or Love? (2095 Views)

Can This Still Be Lust? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Trending ..#teamopenletter. Name Just One Person U Have A Deep Crush On..or Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Could This Be Lust Or Love? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2013
yorke1: The word LOVE don suffer I swear! I'm so scared to use the word on the people I truly love...when the word have lost it essence in the world.

OP, You met a girl through your friend, you both hooked up on facebook, she visited you and you smooched her...the next thing, you don't know if you in love or lust.
Thunder fire you dia!

You talk am? Love has really been understated! Especially by the young Nigerian dudes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Sex Secrets You Should Know / Reasons You Should Consider Dating A Nurse / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.