Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy (854 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Do You Know This Young Guy? / Young Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Pu**y Was.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy by mikyke(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
I ª♏ a young guy of about 25yrs of age. ª♏ have a problems sorting out what τ̅ do about my relationship. I met a girl who I have been dating Fø̲̣̣я̅ the past two years, we were happy together until things took a spin lately. I got τ̅ find out that she had two abortions Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍ε̲ without telling ♍ε̲. In as much as ª♏ not ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ the pregnancy I wound not have concurred τ̅ the idea of aborting those pregnancies. After the revelation, I got so upset about hë® act that I told hë® she had no regard Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍ε̲ that was why she went ahead τ̅ commit such devilish act without telling a̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊∂ in the heat of the event I told hë® τ̅ stay away from. Now my problem is this. I can't seem τ̅ get the thoughts of those babies off my mind, I feel ghost haunted by those babies. In my dreams on several occasions, some strange persons would give ♍ε̲ babies a̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊∂ say " you can't run from them ". What do I do right now, ª♏ really confused a̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊∂ don't know what τ̅ do. Please I need your advice.
Re: Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy by Gboliwe: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Like seriously poster, who do you think will read this your litographic post? Use regular English alphabets nex time. We are not chinese.
Re: Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gboliwe: Like seriously poster, who do you think will read this your litographic post? Use regular English alphabets nex time. We are not chinese.

for a second i almost thought i was in a chinese website
Re: Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
@ OP, take ur mind of such tots and u will be free. U think alot abt it, thats y ur mind is playing u
Re: Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy by nairahacker: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Bro...I knw it nt gud cos she didn't tell u

Even if she told you.... You wud done the same thing... Abort it

You fink you can handle the news... Bro its not easy av been in your situation..
Re: Trouble Mind Of A Young Guy by yorke1: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
Op, Which one is hurting you the most, it is the fornication you committed or the abortion she did? Abeg get a grip of yourself jor!

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Says He Needs A Break,wat Exactly Does He Mean By That / Guys How True Is This? / Never Let A Broken Heart Take A Chance For Love Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.