Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (121033 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 09, 2013
Very Nice Photos, Ms Bellz has Represented Civ and Ghana Very Well in this Section of the Forum

Hopefully, Someone will take tips from her and be as meticulous when it comes to producing a Thread about Nigerians

Unfortunately, they always turn into a primitive tribal Ape Shitt-tossing Contest
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 3:02am On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah: Yea it is a shame sad
do u like the natural environment, animals in general?
if yes, i think u ll love this documentary "Oscar the Chimpanzee"
they turned it into our largest national reserve, le parc national de Tai
very beautiful documentary

Kinda! I think you can tell a lot about different peoples by the way the live and interact with their natural environment. Also if you notice nobody (well......very rarely) does documentaries or talks about the natural landscapes of West Africa.
Nobody talks about the Western Sudanian savannah, the Guinean coastal forests. They'll talk about the Sahara but rarely do they talk about the Sahel. The major rivers of West Africa barely get mentioned like Niger, Benue and Volta. Hell, I always thought African Elephants only lived in East and South Africa not West Africa. sad sad sad
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2013
^^ yea i see what u mean, most documentary about africa are pejorative
west africa is so diverse and beautiful, i am kinda embarrased cuz i was there, and i did not even get the chance to see it for real
it's actually on the internet that i discovered that we have such landscape sad
when i ll go back i ll try to stay away of the city and connect more with the natural environment

many of the animals in CIV are endangered, i don't even think we have elephants anymore
for other west african i do not know and i aint too sure either
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 3:23am On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah: ^^ yea i see what u mean, most documentary about africa are pejorative
west africa is so diverse and beautiful, i am kinda embarrased cuz i was there, and i did not even get the chance to see it for real
it's actually on the internet that i discovered that we have such landscape sad
when i ll go back i ll try to stay away of the city and connect more with the natural environment

many of the animals in CIV are endangered, i don't even think we have elephants anymore
for other west african i do not know and i aint too sure either

I think much of the wildlife in West Africa is very much endangered! sad cry
Some of the wildlife in West Africa
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1499647

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 09, 2013
Black Kenichi:

I think much of the wildlife in West Africa is very much endangered! sad cry
Some of the wildlife in West Africa
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1499647

this dude looks too skinny shocked
[img]http://www.elephantconservation.org/iefImages/2009/12/Elephants-in-Yankari-Game-Reserve.@R.-Bergl-NC-Zoo.jpg[/img]

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
non c'est pas grave, faut laisser (les pics)..y'en a deja beaucoup donc c'est bon

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah: non c'est pas grave, faut laisser (les pics)..y'en a deja beaucoup donc c'est bon
non, toi aussi, c'est jamais assez beaucoup pour la civ looool grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
mais elle poste pour tout le monde faut pas allez bourrer son ken de pics k mm
laisse la faire son ken wink
elle rep bien tout le monde

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah:
mais elle poste pour tout le monde faut pas allez bourrer son ken de pics k mm
laisse la faire son ken wink
elle rep bien tout le monde
ok
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
babi225: ok

grin grin

loool fo poster ca ici ou bien dans le topic akan la naah
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin

loool fo poster ca ici ou bien dans le topic akan la naah
je n'ai pas de nouvelles ce sont les anciennes la!
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
babi225: je n'ai pas de nouvelles ce sont les anciennes la!

a kk
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
La femme Bhete!

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah: La femme Bhete!

She's cute! kiss kiss kiss
I wonder if she has that "Kru" body? grin grin grin
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Black Kenichi:

She's cute! kiss kiss kiss
I wonder if she has that "Kru" body? grin grin grin

she does kinda cheesy
amma find another pic
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sybellah:
Nice! kiss kiss kiss

Sybellah: did u see the Mande thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1197409/mandinka-malinke-dioula-people-mali

Imma gonna check it out!
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Nice! kiss kiss kiss

Imma gonna check it out!

ok smiley
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2013
That Elephant cry

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
100% Bhete-That girl is very pretty smiley

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sybellah: 100% Bhete-That girl is very pretty smiley

pouaaaah les seins de sery dorcas wink cheesy c'est zokora ki a de la chance
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
babi225: pouaaaah les seins de sery dorcas wink cheesy c'est zokora ki a de la chance

eeehh les hommes! toi c ca seulement t'as vu heinn tongue
en tout cas elle meme est chanceuse aussi
Zokora est un gros morceaux, ko sogo la viande grin

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sybellah:

eeehh les hommes! toi c ca seulement t'as vu heinn tongue
en tout cas elle meme est chanceuse aussi
Zokora est un gros morceaux, ko sogo la viande grin
mdrrrr tu m'as tué grin

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
check out Guyzo grin
a chacune son footballer deh
qui est fou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob1gV6dEM2k

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
pyguru ban u? hihi yako! guyzo le choco is kru? i didn't know that!
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
nah, je ne connais pas son ethnie, j'ai poste pr te demande si tu le connaissait
le son est jazz
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
aaah ok, yea i know him

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

African Images-sights And Sounds! / Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.