Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (120439 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2013
Sybellah:

Arab slaves? lol and how would u call africans that worship Jesus?
extremists are not always muslims,
the previous page, u ll find a few vids
u got to point me the many non-mande attires that u think are sahelian influenced cause i have not seen em here or in the Akan thread
You should know by now that I consider both as slave.
And actually the people prone to religious motivated violences are Muslim .

Maybe you read me wrong, I said a lot of group ,Akan non include. So asking for non mande aint fair lo
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 31, 2013
Sybellah: Groom: Senoufo
Bride: Bhete
Attire: Senoufo cheesy

How do you call the clothing style of the groom?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2013
Sybellah: Groom: Senoufo
Bride: Bhete
Attire: Senoufo cheesy

Trad Senoufo attire looks cool! smiley
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
You should know by now that I consider both as slave.
And actually the people prone to religious motivated violences are Muslim .

Maybe you read me wrong, I said a lot of group ,Akan non include. So asking for non mande aint fair lo

U have people from other religions who attact muslims as well, just because u don't see it all over the news that it means it ain't happening, i don't judge people beliefs as everybody is free to worship whatever they want as long as they do not threaten others' life and freedom

U said a lot of groups except Akans, I told u Northern Mandes are the ones that wear sahelian attires, and u replied this:
CAMEROONPRIDE: From all the ivo threads, im not very surprised tho, you are encircled by muslim
dominated nations. And you didn't answer my other question..40% Muslim shocked shocked jeez
so it's legitimate to ask u what other non-mande groups u ve seen with sahelian attires

as for the Senoufo traditional attire, no i dunno the name
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2013
Sybellah:

U have people from other religions who attact muslims as well, just because u don't see it all over the news that it means it ain't happening, i don't judge people beliefs as everybody is free to worship whatever they want as long as they do not threaten others' life and freedom

U said a lot of groups except Akans, I told u Northern Mandes are the ones that wear sahelian attires, and u replied this:
so it's legitimate to ask u what other non-mande groups u ve seen with sahelian attires

The senoufo one is not sahelian? Maybe we don't have the same definition/representation of sahelian to me or where I'm from all boubou are sahelian..
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 31, 2013
Sybellah:

what's the problem with my reply? Je suis in Peut confus
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
The senoufo one is not sahelian? Maybe we don't have the same definition/representation of sahelian to me or where I'm from all boubou are sahelian..

No, i don't call this sahelian, the material is different from what they use for boubou, the design of the attires especially for the woman is different from a typical northern mande attire
this is what i call sahelian

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 31, 2013
Franchement Je ne te comprends pas comment tu peux dire que l'habit du senoufou la n'est pas sahelien? La difference c que le sien est fait en coton/polystyrene/wax et les autres avec de la soie ou in tissu Plus soyeux ....c tout du moins de Mon point de vue , Je pense qu'un pantalon ou une hype sera toujours appelle jupe ou pantalon meme si c fait avec du velours ou de la soie
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2013
Je ne suis pas 100% sure mais le coton est dominant au Mali, senegal Guinnee etc non?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2013
-
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2013
Merci pour ton temps bonne explication....merci encore.....mais une dernierre question selon yes explications(photo) ca veut dire que les marries la ne sont pas entrain de porter leurs habits trad? Aussi Je ne vais pas t mentir pour moi un boubo c un boubo et boubo sont sahelien ..Peut etre certains ont ete modifie(design) etc tout comme le francais en Afrique mais mm si on tourne comment ou on ajoute quoi le francais reste une langue europeene
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Franchement Je ne te comprends pas comment tu peux dire que l'habit du senoufou la n'est pas sahelien? La difference c que le sien est fait en coton/polystyrene/wax et les autres avec de la soie ou in tissue Plus soyeux ....c tout du moins de Mon point de cue , Je pense qu'un pantalon ou hype sera toujours appelle hype ou pantalon meme si c en velours ou soie

Voila des modes typiquement saheliennes

Femme Senoufo
[img]http://data6.blog.de/media/312/4120312_49e7fab74b_m.jpeg[/img]
Ces femmes sont Senoufo, mais il ya des groupes plus au sud qui attachent leurs pagnes ( souvent de texture differente) de la meme maniere, cela ne veut pas dire que ces dernieres ont ete influencees par les senoufo ou vice versa par example

une femme Aboure, compare la aux filles d'en haut
[img]http://2.bp..com/-a4sRtbnBMF0/URQ-jo8m3LI/AAAAAAAAMrc/VjC-c3tRpxE/s1600/555493_488330277846947_774773496_n.jpg[/img]
Tout ca pour dire que c'est pas parce que tu vois une tunique et un pantalon qu'il ya forcement influence sahelienne, le design et meme la texture des habits aussi comptent

l'homme senoufo et sa femme sont habilles en tradi-moderne, le materiel vient de leur culture mais le design de l'habit n'est pas typiquement sahelien, ce sont des designs recents de la mode moderne africaine (si tu veux, un peu comme les maxi que les femmes portent, ou les chemises en pagne que les hommes portent, seulement que eux ont cousu leurs habits avec un tissu de chez eux)
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Que veux tu dire par typiquement ?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Merci pour ton temps bonne explication....merci encore.....mais une dernierre question selon yes explications(photo) ca veut dire que les marries la ne sont pas entrain de porter leurs habits trad? Aussi Je ne vais pas t mentir pour moi un boubo c un boubo et boubo sont sahelien ..Peut etre certains ont ete modifie(design) etc tout comme le francais en Afrique mais mm si on tourne comment ou on ajoute quoi le francais reste une langue europeene

De rien.
Ce sont des habits tradi-modernes, si tu cous un maxi en pagne baoule par example, les gens verront ca comme un accoutrement baoule
dans le topic sur les akan, les femmes que j'ai poste n'on pas attache leurs pagnes pour aller se marrier, elles portaient toutes des maxi en kente, avec des accessoires Akan
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Que veux tu dire par typiquement ?

regardes, toi la c bon maintenent hin lol, tu fais expres ou quoi?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2013
Voici une go Camer et son Ga

selon toi, ce qu'il a porte est aussi un boubou je suppose?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2013
Ps : tu peux prendre une autre tof stp?

In case you read what was written..don't mind it I was wrong
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 01, 2013
Sysy:

regardes, toi la c bon maintenent hin lol, tu fais expres ou quoi?
suis Je entrain d'assister a ce fameux ivo girl temperament?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Ps : tu peux prendre une autre tof stp?

In case you read what was written..don't mind it I was wrong

j'ai pas trouve d'autres tofs aussi valables que celle la, mais ya foy je vais l'enlever
par ta derniere phrase, u mean this ain't a boubou?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2013
Sybellah:

j'ai pas trouve d'autres tofs aussi valables que celle la, mais ya foy je vais l'enlever
par ta derniere phrase, u mean this ain't a boubou?

Merci de ta comprehension
quelle dernierre phrase?
I meant I posted something but I edited so if you read it don't mind. And boubou is for men and si tu demandes ce que l'expat la porte c pas un boubou. Valable?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Merci de ta comprehension
quelle dernierre phrase?
I meant I posted something but I edited so if you read it don't mind. And boubou is for men and si tu demandes ce que l'expat la porte c pas un boubou. Valable?

kk that's all! if the guy up ain't wearing a boubou, neither does the Senoufo man cause except for the material, their attire look very similar.
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Sysy:

kk that's all! if the guy up ain't wearing a boubou, neither does the Senoufo man cause except for the material, their attire look very similar.
j'ai pas bien Regarde c in boubou, Je croyais que cT une chemise lol
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 02, 2013
lovely song by chantal taiba in krumen language smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6B1oFsogRc
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ethnicity Guere/Wobe

Jonathan Tah

Ethnicity Bhete

Mathis Bazoa Bolly

Wilfried Zaha

Serge Gnabry

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ppt34ns57pk/UGPJMa5C6mI/AAAAAAAABCY/72wDo0eG7so/s1600/Serge+Gnabry+arsenal+2012+2013.jpg[/img]

Kenneth Zohore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ZNhikD7Tk
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dazet Zaha! umh! vi1 o Babi 1 jour solomnt!

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Sysy: Dazet Zaha! umh! vi1 o Babi 1 jour solomnt!

tsuiiiip! un petit modi, il dit il fait avec nous, il préfère jouer pour l'angleterre
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sysy:
Looks like those South Mande dancers that can throw those awesome shapes!

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
ivorian225:
tsuiiiip! un petit modi, il dit il fait avec nous, il préfère jouer pour l'angleterre
lmaoooo mn Cher ns mm la on fai ri1 avec l8 oci keh, de Toute facon Je Pense il Es overrated c po si grav, on a notr nuvo Juju ki Es la: Bolly, on aka se focaliser su l8
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Looks like those South Mande dancers that can throw those awesome shapes!
yup that's the zaouli mask from the Guro pple smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

African Images-sights And Sounds! / Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.