Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice (985 Views)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Who Is Confused Here / Fellow 9ralanders,pls Come 2 My Aid,im Confused Here,hlp Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by mikky2k2(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2013
Am in a situation here... Dia is dz girl who always comes around me, and has been so nice 2 me. she walk with me 2 school, always coming aound, buys me gifts, help me cook times nd some house chores too.. But i saw it as a green light and ask her out severally but she refused nd say we should just be friends...nw d real problem is dat my gf is having problems with me cuz of her presence.. Am so confused on what 2 do.. Everybody thinks am dating her

Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by aadetoyin(f): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmmmm since ur babe can't stand dis ur friend, then reduce ur familiarity wit dis friendly friend.
I no blame ur babe na fear dey catch am. And who knows dis friendly friend sef might have feelings 4 u Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by UjSizzle(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
The joy of platonic relationships is that you can always tell the other person what you want and they'd take it in good faith.
If she's really just a good friend, then tell her to make herself scarce before she pours sand in ur garrison.
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why'd you ask her out when you've a gf? undecided undecided
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yield: Why'd you ask her out when you've a gf? undecided undecided
He is simply upgrading
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by chikeorji123(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
mikky2k2: Am in a situation here... Dia is dz girl who always comes around me, and has been so nice 2 me.
l think she' like you..
she walk with me 2 school,
Are you blind or attending kindergarten school or what?..

always coming aound, buys me gifts, help me cook times nd some house chores too..
Serious? hmmm that mean you will have a lot of time reading your books...
But i saw it as a green light
I don't think so as for me l saw Red-light here son..
and ask her out severally
Pls don't ask her in again!..
but she refused nd say we should just be friends...nw d real problem is dat my gf is having problems with me cuz of her presence..
Oh! not again!,Another one or what? ls that what they teach you in school son?..Acumulating them?..
Am so confused on what 2 do..
Thank GOD u already started realising your confuse indeed!..

Everybody thinks am dating her

They don't THINK! they were amazed instead of you to concentrate on your school rather u chose to......
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by blunt2dcore(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
youngman, don't let any girl confuse u. stick 2 ur g/friend & let d friendly friend be. face ur studies squarely remember ur parents invested greatly in ur education. don't loose ur focus coz of a girl. it's not worth it. when u graduate & get a gud job they'll come @ ur beck & call.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by Daywalker1: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Love is all about trust. Do you trust your girl? Give her reason to trust you more
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by bingbagbo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
brother pray ove r it....God will provide embarassed
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
How come she walks you to school?Na jelosimi u dey?
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
He is simply upgrading
Upgrading my foot. He is not responsible! No wonder his babe is scared. He cannot be trusted.
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by dmcdad: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Yield: Why'd you ask her out when you've a gf? undecided undecided

I wonder oooo
Re: Am Confused Here I Need Ur Advice by dmcdad: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
You are confused because you chose to be... Why bother yourself with unnecessary things while you have better things to think or do. Besides, you have a girl friend already, what else are you craving for?

Na wa for guyz sef... Any act of kindness from a girl, them don misquote am for something else.

Yes! The girl might be into you but is hiding, but that shouldn't be your business as you have someone already. Just leave everything the way they are. Okay?

(1) (Reply)

What Girls Want But They Won't Ask You. / Married Men Who Cheat / Question For The Guys: Why Is It Harder For Men To Forgive Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.