Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University (24875 Views)

Lesbianism Scandal: Kogi University Rocks As Videos Goes Viral / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.
Do u know u are dumb? I school in Ondo and it happens here too.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by YuggyMaxwell: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.
you are very stupid for dat comment
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by DonaldGenes(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Have you prolly watch the video yet?
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
bad_boi:
Do u know u are dumb? I school in Ondo and it happens here too.
so you are counting your school among school.I don't care to know your school,come to Unilag,and see how its done. Ode omo.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by jonaboy: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
. You most be very naïve and stupid to make such comments,northers are more educated than u,take it or leave it.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
YuggyMaxwell: you are very stupid for dat comment
and you are very stup1d to type that. Oloshi.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
jonaboy: . You most be very naïve and stupid to make such comments,northers are more educated than u,take it or leave it.
and they still behave like animals.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by jonaboy: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: and you are very stup1d to type that. Oloshi.
. Your comment again shows how stupid and ignorant u are and for pete sake why do u even think u are educated or even enlightened,pls go get some quality education and stop making comments out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by umar745(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
eat a D I C K you worthless piece of SH1T
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by jonaboy: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: and they still behave like animals.
. If your yoruba people living and schooling in the north behave like animals then everyone in the north behave like animals but if not then you most be the animal for posting that comment.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by frevangel(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
It is not in the North only. I schooled in SS and it was same or even worse in my days.

My conclusion was that we are very wicked and foolish as a people. I spent days warning my friends before my graduation. They even tagged me as not social! I couldn't understand how people call that no-brainer celebration.

A girl actually died from suffocation after being poured water continuously. She collapsed and they thought it was all part of the show, by the time they realized she wasn't moving, it was too late. She died i the hospital! What a waste!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Revolva(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Idiot fool where do you think kogi is? Don't you know there are yorubas in kogi together with ebiras , bassa and igalas.. So what maked dem more nothern .. Fool only in politics they are termed as north central ok kogi state is a middlebelt state. Don't you know kogi share boundary with edo , enugu and anambra....ok fool and what does fun amongst student have to do with region..olodo idiot!!!think before you write..
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by donigspain(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wow, what a friendly gesture...
If na for ESUT (aka Eshoot) na gun dem go dey use pursue u around in 'celebration' of ur graduation.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
BodyKiss: Them for also add sh.it join to make it more fun.
u neva c anythng. Cm my skool na water wey dem use wash dem go dey store am 4 mnths use am pour graduands. It's a terrible experience bt fun also.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by raphaelnjz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha. Dont make me laugh! KSU,grow up.After graduation what next?Where are the jobs?lol,You should be MOURNING & not rejoicing. Nyak! cry
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by nollywood20: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING BIZARRE IN THE VIDEO?
I only saw some lame exhibitions of juvenile delinquency.
And I was expecting them to strip off all clothes and show me what is in this http://kissesandroses..com/2013/01/100-kamasutra-sex-positions-in-3d-for.html in 3D. And those Kogi girls look undecided

Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by kokogee: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
madness
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Sodiq33(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
raphaelnjz: Hahahahahahahahaha. Dont make me laugh! KSU,grow up.After graduation what next?Where are the jobs?lol,You should be MOURNING & not rejoicing. Nyak! cry
p
why should they be mourning?guy,stand up,take a walk,borrow brain from an insane person,then,come back to post..rubish
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by domido(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dis is wat happened last year in Yabatech wen a gurl was celebratin her bday and she was poured water upon only for a hostel mate to pour caustic soda on her. Since den d act has stopped in d school.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by jamesbridget13(f): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
plssssssssssss i beg ur pardon, kogi has so many educated ones than u can think of ok! Am from Rivers State but had my Secondary education at Federal Govt College Ugwolawo in Kogi state so cut that crab
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by jamesbridget13(f): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: so you are counting your school among school.I don't care to know your school,come to Unilag,and see how its done. Ode omo.
u don knw u re disgracing unilag,u re counting some schools as no school? Am sure u dont knw life
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by jamesbridget13(f): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
raphaelnjz: Hahahahahahahahaha. Dont make me laugh! KSU,grow up.After graduation what next?Where are the jobs?lol,You should be MOURNING & not rejoicing. Nyak! cry
plssss there is nothing like growing up there, when i graduated, pure water sachets was pured on me, u need to celebrate a level u just passed
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by dagbas: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
ok ooo!
welcome to d unemployed market aafter party..
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Lerato1985: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
This yomieluv of a person is one of those charlatans who is finding it hard to graduate 4rm school dat choose 2 display his stupidity here. I expected d miscreant to know d composition of a state like kogi state which his yoruba brodas and sisters co-inhabit with other tribes.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by 2winxcom(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
What is disssssssssssss!!!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by nagoma(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2013

Fooolish!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Mbechun007: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
You sound like someone who has never been to the north!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
THIS IS INSANITY!
I'M SO DISGUSTED!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Shegal(f): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=jeffoski]Dis one na small one come to Uniben and see something[/quote

Which uniben? Shey d one wey only u go?!
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by Emmysteve(m): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2013
shhhhhuy Na my own school una dey yarb like this............ Well, personally, i dont support such act but what else can we do I ws part of the gradauting set tho, i dont really support this.
Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by pinkrex(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2013
If you were Educated enough, you'd have realised that Kogi isn't core North but 'middle belt' and rated as 'north central' in the geo-political zoning. Go figure the literacy rate and stop yarning dust cos your name suggests you as a Southerner. The yoruba decents from the Okun find the state a luxury after it was carved out of Kwara state.

Oga Kogi is far from Sokoto or Borno.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Science And Technical College (fstc), Yaba, Lagos Goes Plc / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies / 2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.