Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) (9203 Views)

If Only He Knew-a True Life Experience. / Short Story: The Boy That Thought He Knew It All / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by olenyi: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
navymii:

"So what are you saying? Ehn Ben? What are you saying? That this was a mistake? Are you the one that said he should leave me? Is that your fault? I really don't get you Ben. Be man enough for once to go for what you want!"

"Ben" she whispered softly holding his hand. "I'm sorry" she purred pulling up close to him.

"Ben I want you" she whispered

@Navymii.

Just wondering.

Looks like dis sade has an ulterior motive.

The beginning of the story showed us a sade dat didn't stand for petty talk and always leaves at the slightest nonsense.

Now, we are seeing an entirely different person. i thought she would have walked Ben out immediately. But dat's not the case.

I'm thinking dat with Agada's warning to Ben to keep off coupled with Sade's sudden change of character to beg Ben to stay, instead of getting angry as she was wont to do before they consumatted dia relationship, Ben will come to great harm and misfortune.

My 3 cents though.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nexxy007: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
olenyi:

@Navymii.

Just wondering.

Looks like dis sade has an ulterior motive.

The beginning of the story showed us a sade dat didn't stand for petty talk and always leaves at the slightest nonsense.

Now, we are seeing an entirely different person. i thought she would have walked Ben out immediately. But dat's not the case.

I'm thinking dat with Agada's warning to Ben to keep off coupled with Sade's sudden change of character to beg Ben to stay, instead of getting angry as she was wont to do before they consumatted dia relationship, Ben will come to great harm and misfortune.

My 3 cents though.
more lik 10dollars! Spoilin d suspense. . .nt fair o

1 Like

Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
PART 17

Sade was on top of him expertly grinding her hips on him while he was deep inside her.She would move slowly and teasingly while bending over him,with her ample bosom hovering provocatively above his lips. Each time he tried to reach up,she would pull away riding him feverishly until she sensed his release approaching and then slow down again keeping him bound in a loop of blissful torment.

There was a knock on the door, Sade stopped moving and looked at the wall clock whose hands glowed in the dark.It was 10pm.
"Who could that be?" Benson asked.
"Its not important" she said as bent down to kiss him but the knocking persisted.
"Sade,Sade" the uninvited visitor was more frantic now, aggressively pounding the mahogany door whose offence was being locked.

They both jumped up when they heard the familiar voice."Did you tell Agada you were coming here?" Sade asked harshly.
"Why would I do that?" Benson retorted.
"I'm coming" she shouted while hurriedly putting on some clothes and motioning Benson into the bathroom to hide.
Benson was hidden in the bathroom when he heard the main door open and then close. He could hear their voices faintly as they talked outside the house,initially courteously and subsequently in a heated exchange. Benson tried to make out the words but couldn't as he remained safely out of view.

After about ten minutes, he heard the door open again and then shut with a sonorous thud. He came out of the bathroom and saw Sade sitting dejectedly on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting beside her.
"I think you should leave Ben" she said without looking at him.
"Leave? I don't understand. Why..?"
"Just leave Ben. Now!" She insisted, turning her back to him and resting her head in her hands.
"What did Agada say to you?" He persisted.
"Goodnight Ben" she concluded,lying down and burying her face in a pillow.
Benson reluctantly dressed up and left the apartment.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nexxy007: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
strange
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by olenyi: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2013
Nexxy007: more lik 10dollars! Spoilin d suspense. . .nt fair o

Sorry dear. My bad. grin
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by olenyi: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Kai !!! The suspence is killing. Keep it coming bro.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Rchemical(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2013
olenyi: Kai !!! The suspence is killing. Keep it coming bro.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
PART 18

Bensons mind was a whirlpool of confused thoughts as he left Sades house that night. Nothing made sense anymore. Instead of choosing his best friend,he had chosen to trudge on the hedonistic path of wanton carnality and had now found himself in a forest of solitude,having neither the friend he betrayed nor the wily seductress.

"What did Agada tell her?" he asked himself aloud as he navigated the dusty streets of the neighbourhood. His phone beeped. The new message read
From Agada
Let's not let this girl come between us. I forgive you,please just forget her and let's move on.

Benson read throught the message a few times,with each read stoking the furnace of indignation that was now razing within him.
"I forgive you", "forget her" he read aloud. "Who is he to forgive me?" He asked himself in a rage which surprised even him. He suddenly felt a fierce possessiveness towards Sade and an intense rivalry towards Agada. "He thinks he has won" he muttered aloud.

He turned back and broke into a sprint and about a minute later was back at Sades door.
"Who is it?" She queried testily
"Its Ben" he replied panting.
She opened the door and came outside shutting it behind her.
"What do you want?"
"I care about you and so I must warn you. Agada is spreading rumors about you, that he left you because you were cheating on him"
"What?"
"Exactly what I have just said. Said that's how you can afford all these luxuries, by sleeping with rich men around. And your grades were earned in exchange for sex with lecturers".
"Agada wouldn't do that" she said with an expression that was more hopeful than certain.
"Well,I have said what I have to say" he said turning around.
"Wait" she called after him. "Why are you telling me this now?"
"Because when he came here earlier ayou sent me away, I thought you were getting back with him. I just couldn't allow someone I care about so much fall into the wrong hands again. Goodnight"
"Ben wait..Benson, Benson please come back". He ignored her repeated pleas and walked away, the darkness interrupted by his knowing smile.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nexxy007: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
c suspense. . . .
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
PART 19

Benson was just taking off his jeans when he heard a soft rap on his door.
He put them back on and walked to the door.
"Who's there?" He inquired wondering who the midnight intruder could be.
"Ben its me" Sade replied.
He opened the door and let her in,offering her a seat while he leaned on the wall.
"I'm sorry for bothering you at this time Ben but I need to know. Is that all he said about me?"
Benson looked puzzled." You wanted him to say more?"
"No no" she chuckled softly."Was just wondering" she concluded with a worried look.
Ben came and crouched infront of her placing his hands on her thighs. "What's wrong?" He asked wondering why instead of being angry at his made up stories,she seemed nervous.
"Nothing" she said.
"Please tell me" he insisted.
"Well" she hesitated."I'm worried you believe what he said" She looked down sullenly.
"I don't" he replied lifting her chin up so he could look into her eyes.
She smiled weakly. "Thank you Ben. I should go now"
"Ok" he said pulling her up for a hug.
The hug lingered and their lips found their way to each other, tenderly at first then hungrily. Clothes began flying in all directions as they sought to satisfy their intense cravings. After their passionate love making, while she was nestled up against him, Benson sighed and smiled."Poor Agada" he thought to himself.

"So I'll come over later" Benson said as Sade opened her car door to get in the following morning. She was to have left earlier but had been insistent on putting his morning erection to good use. Just as she was getting into the car, a silver coloured Toyota camry drove into the yard. They both froze in horror as Abdul, Kefas and Agada alighted from the car.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by olenyi: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ok ooooo. Looks like the plot is really thickning now. Good job btw.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by lilcutie8916(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nice piece bro keep it up. I must sees the end ofcthis story
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
@olenyi,nexxy and lilcutie-tanx a lot for ur encouraging comments.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nexxy007: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
well well wel, cnt wait 2savor d drama dats abt 2 ensue. Agada s probably wt hs boxing kit
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by lilcutie8916(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
navymii: @olenyi,nexxy and lilcutie-tanx a lot for ur encouraging comments.
any time bro any time. Just keep it coming coz I m hooked
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by olenyi: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
navymii: @olenyi,nexxy and lilcutie-tanx a lot for ur encouraging comments.

Welcome. Kindly keep it coming. Regards.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by sulaimon99(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
plsss release it nw ..i tink i nid to check my b.p cos dis ur story is fantabulous
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
PART 20

Kefas had a look of unreserved disgust, Abduls expression was a combination of disappointment and amused suspense, while Agada was expressionless. He looked neither hurt nor angry as he stared at the iniquitous pair.

Kefas broke the unnerving silence. "And to think we came here to make peace between you and Agada. You are shameless you know that?" He barked pointing his finger at Benson.

"Don't point at me" Benson bellowed back with an arm around Sades shoulder."Last I checked, she wasn't anybodys girlfriend. You can tell Agada to go and find a new girlfriend and stop bothering me over someone he dumped".

"You have become mad" kefas attacked back. "This girl has made you utterly insane".

Benson shrugged defiantly as he pulled Sade closer to him. He glanced at Agada who was seated on the bonnet of the Toyota, his hands in his pocket, staring blankly into space. Agada then slowly allowed his gaze to settle on Sade, then drifted to Benson as though trying to determine who to upbraid.

"Ben" he finally decided."I will never speak to you about Sade again.I have adviced you for your own good. That's as far as I can go. And Sade. What did Ben do to deserve you?" With those final words, they drove away.

"What did Ben do to deserve you? What did he mean?" He asked Sade.
"I don't know" she said, getting into the car in a hurry and driving away.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by olenyi: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hmmm...... Cant say a thing.

*ps. Dat was so short na.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by BukkyDan(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Short of words...
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Hey,i am very impatient concerning updates 4rm writers o,so, dnt keep me waitin,pls update fast.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2013
Hey,i am very impatient concerning updates 4rm writers o,so, dnt keep me waitin,pls update fast.gr8 story keep up d good work
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by fruiteeiy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
@navymii, you berra come back here and finish this before I boko-haram u
Thumbs up brother
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by IZUKWU(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
That's a million dollar question
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Tovot: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2013
update now!ehn ur keeping people in suspence,i want to know d secret of that girl!
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2013
@everybody-forgive my not updating yesterday, got distracted. Will definitely update today,thankscheesy
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
PART 21

The next few weeks were awkward for Benson. Agada seemed to be everywhere and was neither friendly nor agressive, but rather ignored him so effectively that he sometimes almost doubted he was present. Kefas on the other hand always had the severe look of a priest who was disappointed with an iniquitous parishioner. Abdul just thought it was all very funny.

Sade had been unusually anxious around him and would always ask if he had talked with Agada recently, if Agada had said something recently about her. He would get irritated and leave and then she would call him and invite him back over. He was on his way over after one of such altercations.

"Welcome dear" she hugged him. He released himself from her embrace.
"You are still angry?" She asked him with a penitent look.
"I just wonder if you are over him" he replied coolly.
"Why would you ask that?" She asked pianfully.
"Because you are always asking what he said about you. What am I supposed to think?"
She sighed."I have said I'm sorry" she muttered turning from him and walking towards a brown standing cupboard in a corner of the room where she rested her hands and began sobbing softly. He walked over to her with the noble intent of comforting,her but in the short transition to where she was, her massive hips that protested their incarceration in a far less than adequate short jeans skirt distracted him. He stood behind her with one hand disappearing beneath her skirt and the other handling her bosom. With time,her sobs became soft moans and soft moans became wild animalistic screams as he bent her over thrusting frantically from behind.

Suddenly they both lost balance and fell face forward knocking the cupboard over and falling on it. The door of the cupboard which he had always remembered being locked were smashed by their combined weight and several contents poured out on the floor.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by navymii(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
PART 22

"I'm so sorry. Hope you are not wounded?" He said pulling her up with an embarassed look.
"I'm fine" she said hurriedly as she turned back to the mess that had been created.
"Let me help" he bent down.
"No" she spluttered sharply."I'll handle it.Just sit down" she smiled.
There were some drugs scattered on the ground. Some in sachets and others in small containers. There were also some papers which Sade quickly squeezed as she tried to gather the drugs together looking very flustered.
"What are these for?" He asked.
"Mostly multivitamins and contraceptive pills"
He picked up one of the white containers "Truvada?" He read off the body.
She snatched it with lightning speed from him.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"Please stop going through my things" she stomped off angrily, carrying away the medications with her.
"Sorry" he called after her wondering why she was so upset.

After Benson left her house,he couldnt shake the fact that Sade was so uncomfortable and upset when he saw the drugs. Why would she hide her taking multivitamins? And afterall, he knew she was already on contraceptive pills. On his way, he saw Ugwus pharmacy shop. Ugwu was a 400level pharmacy student who owned a queer pharmacy shop.In the shop, you could find basins of rice beside syrups, and vegetables beside Vitamin B complex tablets. He went in hoping Ugwu could help him.

"Oga Ugwu, well done", he greeted.
"Yes oh, what can I do for you" he replied in his thick igbo accent.
"I want to ask for some multivitamin tablets" he said.
Ugwu rummaged throught the shelf moving aside some cunes of Maggi and nylons of crayfish, producing an old torn carton of multivitamin tablets.
"Please do you have this brand. Em..Truvy"
"Truvy" Ugwu asked disappointed."There's nothing like that here".
"You don't have any tablets at all called Truvy?"
"There's nothing like that? The only drug I know that closely resembles that name is Truvada. It.."
"Yes yes Benson cut in excitedly"
"Truvada is not a multivitamin" Ugwu continued in a self important tone.
"What is it?"Benson queried curiously.
"Its for HIV".
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by BukkyDan(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ugwu: its for HIV

Ben: I should have listened to Agada oooo, mi ole ku!

Haaaaaa! Benson is in trouble. Ye kpa! HIV? Navymii, you are too much. I almost did an e-fainting.
Good work!
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ben: yepa!, i don die o, HIV or wetin u call am.
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
hehehehe.. Benson don chop am. Nice writeup jare
Re: Bensons Blunder-(He knew it was wrong,but she was a goddess) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'm beginning to see benson's blunder.thumbs up,navymii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) / . / Money Can't Buy Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.