Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lagos Girls Are Shameless - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Are Shameless (24238 Views)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by spoilt(f): 1:23am On Apr 04, 2008
nothing more amusing than a girl that fake fights with a guy when he's trying to UnCloth her.
after all the shakara , all the clothers come off and next thing you know her knees are framing her face!  shocked  its funny as heck. I guess that's what guys consider a good girl. one who puts up fake resistance.  grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Rogo: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2008
Poster can't stay north because they will cut off his hand immediately
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by nossycheek(f): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2008
Chei, is this thread still alive?

Imagine a guy mating all girls in all geopolitical zones only to open up a trash of a thread insulting Lagos girls.

But wait o, does your sisters do their own with their clothes on or what exactly is the problem here?
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Pitokwe(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2008
I remain firm in my point.Lagos girls are very shameless. cool
they flirt like DOGS shocked
they dress like prostitutes wink
move like sycos tongue
act like they are the best
They feel rubbish grin
i hate them all grin
i love their easy banging pussy grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fostercat(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2008
I remain firm in my point.Lagos girls are very shameless.
they flirt like DOGS
they dress like prostitutes
move like sycos
They feel rubbish
i hate them all
i love their easy banging pussy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i no fit shout
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2008
You must be shameless also as obviously you have tested them all out in order for you to be making such a judgement, in fact, maybe they have also made a thread about you being 'shameless' on another Nigerian Forum grin hah, you try a few and you think you've tried them all lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by amaikama(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2008
What Pitokwe is trying to say is that, In the north, when a woman want to make love to a man or the other way round, the woman might have consented to it but when it comes to the act, the woman would start been hard to get just to tell the man to do more to woo her to bed unlike the lagos women before you say jack robinson, they are the ones pulling your clothing.

As for me, i would prefer the lagos women. they tend to go for what they want not the ones that will make me talk my head off with exhaustion even before the act. grin kiss

All hail lagos women for their co-operation in terms of love making grin kiss
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by gregoro(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
@Topeorekoy,

Men e be like say i go run enter north soon oh cos i love babes that are mad and very passionate about that thing oh, grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by babsjnr(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2009
this's 2009, girls in lagos are very advanced and clever,confident, if u are looking shy girls go back 2 north
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Pitokwe(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
THis my Thread is still alive shocked
this's 2009, girls in lagos are very advanced and clever,confident, if u are looking shy girls go back 2 north
Trust Lagos guys wit sharp sharp
awoof dey run belle grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Pitokwe(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
What Pitokwe is trying to say is that, In the north, when a woman want to make love to a man or the other way round, the woman might have consented to it but when it comes to the act, the woman would start been hard to get just to tell the man to do more to woo her to bed unlike the lagos women before you say jack robinson, they are the ones pulling your clothing.
u gat my point
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fostercat(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
I remain firm in my point.Lagos girls are very shameless.
they flirt like DOGS
they dress like prostitutes
move like sycos
They feel rubbish
i hate them all
i love their easy banging womanliness
@PITOKWE u want me to start talkin about Lagos girls abi?
well i am a confirm lagosian.The truth is that this girls ve really gone crazy and i begin to ask my self wat do dey really want.
If u go to the bus stops dis days u will definately count a large number girls whose undies u will see for free.To make things worst,most dont wear pants again and some try to wear ropes.lolthe trend is that every girl want to show r butt to the public.wat a shame!!!!
this's 2009, girls in lagos are very advanced and clever,confident,
Is this their inmoral ways of doing thins,u call advancement n cleverliness?Wake up guy.we need decent girls who understand the dignity of womanhood
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by namun(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2009
ur mama no worse pass?
go back to where you came from
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2009
namun:

your mama no worse pass?
go back to where you came from
cheesy cheesy

@OP

You shouldn't generalise.

But I like to watch free shows!! Wow! Sensational grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by tmny: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
My guy, na true talk o, No dey generalize

faakay, I beg small small 4 this guy, na ASUU dey cause all this kasala.

He don fustrate,
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by mirababy: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster, u re very stupid. oh see this village boy wey mannage enter lagos they insult lagos girl oooooo,wetin u know?dumb, if u re talking about some girl in lagos that i will understand but talking about lagos girls meaning u re refering to all girls in lagos,u re very stupid to say so.IDIOT.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by brooklyn99: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
@PITOKYE so u dont want to have sex with a girl unless u guys simulate a rape scene?!!? well, to each his own.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by omar22(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
So what would you do if an English lady or yankee girl strip for you, or do you expect to chase her round the room,

Look this is not the era of the hunter and his prey, we dont live in caves or trees,

I think you should stay up in the north and stop watching the discovery channel
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by BlueMagic2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Pitokwe. Maybe u need to start screwin urself! if that will make u feel better!
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Gold98: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2009
@poster
U R SHAMELESS

brain uno gree get.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nura723(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2009
I am an Hausa guy with a real origin frm The NORTH. Keep this in the back of your head, Most of the Northerner girls; they dnt really knw their rite to their bf or husbands unless she is mix with some other parts in the country. Let say her mum is Yoruba, igbo, Nupe, etc U will see a high difference than those frm the typical NORTH. I have dated both parties but I prefer Non-Northern chick coz she understands a lot and knws when to turn me on and all that stuffs u knw wat i mean  wink wink wink. So dnt abuse any here. Kia,
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by SisiKill1: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hmmmmm.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by kpolli(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2009
am sure ur not in Lagos, the bus u entered to Lagos dropped u somewhere n u think its Lagos,
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2010
I take exceptions 2 such insultive and rude statements. even if u had a personal experience of ''a shameless gal from lagos'' must u generalize.anyway i dont blame u.nl is 4 every tom,dick n harry.u rilly nid 2 get a life cos u're so pathetic.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by sogima(f): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
hmmmm, the problem here is that Lagos guys has so mess the life of most Lagos chic that they don't care about who, how, where , or when they get laid. sex the like normal to them. really not their fault , blame the guys
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
kpolli:

am sure your not in Lagos, the bus u entered to Lagos dropped u somewhere n u think its Lagos,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
lol @ title.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Youngpo413: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Cuz they know what you want and they gave it to you,whole heartedly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crush / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.