Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage (1917 Views)

We Just Met $ She's Talking About Marriage / Great Thoughts By Great Men About Marriage / How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 24, 2008
princekay1:

i'm still single, can anyone tell me about marriage?

awwwwwww. . . . look at curious lil you. . . you'll soon find out personally and physically
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by LadyT(f): 3:49am On Feb 24, 2008
morenike morenike which one be the physical part he will experience please give us explicit detail, grin
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 24, 2008
LadyT:

morenike morenike which one be the physical part he will experience please give us explicit detail, grin
make i not spoil it for Sweet T o, he'll not only explain it o, he'll show you explicitly grin tongue
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2008
Marriage is a bed of roses cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2008
stillwater:

on la la land grin
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 26, 2008
I'm serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2008
i guarantee you thats one stuff no one can tell you all about.you keep knowing more abt it till yonder
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by banni: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
stillwater:

Wait till thorns prick you and then make you tell me about your lockjaw.
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by Usiola(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
By all means, Marry.
If you get a good wife, you will be happy; If you get a bad one, you will become a philosopher.
, Socrates

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified: "Wife Wanted". The next day he got a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine"
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by francessby(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2008
Are you still a baby, even if you are not into marriage you must have been hearing all about marriage, should i say don't you have a choice as per the number of kids you will like to her why are you seeking our opinion.
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by prommy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2008
my dear dont be scared.Marriage have to do with understanding and love.When you are with the right person it is like living in heaven.MINE IS REALLY WONDERFUL.yours will be too.The number of children shouldn't bother you now until u start.All my life i prayed to have 4 that 4 was actually what i got 2-2,but i lost one now what do you think i should do? replace him or make do with my sweet 3?but remember i said i want 4 .Goodluck,
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by prommy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
I think the problem with the 2 of u is that u are yet to undersatnd ur wife and she too is yet to do the same to u.Had it been u knew her well u wouldn't have stood up to dance because it is obvious that she is the jealous type.Remember that marriage is not something u jump into because u 2 have a child together or else u will split at the slightest provocation.try and learn her well and after if u still can't cope up pls quit.Why didn't u marry ur ex or are u among those that comes to naija to marry nurses and doctors that will make money for them.Anyway i pray that God will intervene for u.
Re: Please Can Some One Tell Me All About Marriage by busybody20: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2008
It's all about love, patience and understanding. You will know more when you get married! All the best wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Careful What The Children Watch ! / Are You Always Unhappy And Bitter B/c You Blame Others For Your Unhappiness? / How Do I Encourage Him, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.