Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (32731 Views)

Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here / Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? / Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by merits(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2013
pple plz let mama be.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Moschino26(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2013
@truckpusher, have got nothing to say to u. You will Àlways know when immature people talk.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by elbinmanny(m): 1:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Did she feature in a vampire movie?
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by cap28: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2013
trendystuf: The first lady was spotted recently in this pink Kaftan. Do you like it?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/patience-jonathan-stunning-look-in-pink.html

no - i dont like it at all

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2013
Pirate of the carribean Nigerian
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Parnassuss(m): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2013
berem: someone should please prove to me that this woman didn't go for a tummy tuck in germany undecided undecided undecided

I thought I was the only one who noticed!!!! She suddenly loses weight in arms, neck, torso and legs after suffering a cold or whatever they call it
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by stantob(m): 6:24am On Jan 05, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

Lets see you na, or your mother.
Like it or not she looks like a decorated calabash.With all the money at her disposal,stunning looks my foot.It's stunning looks the hunger striking millions of Nigerians?I thought when the heads stops functioning,the heart takes over?Selfish,hardhearted,idiot in the name of first lady.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by queensmith: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2013
stunning ko, lookin like part of the cast from game of thrones. . . .stunning indeed
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by swtcharissa(f): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2013
Some persons too like condem everytin dem see,yet wen ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ check dem out dem no even knw d right pant to wear for cloths...dis woman is lukin good in dis uncommon dress,compared to her age it is beauitful
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Paulonorival: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2013
The hat look like British police hat or pirate hat turn the other way round. It's funny. Sense of dressing is totally senseless
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2013
I'm sure the cost of that 'stunning' pink 'calabash with beads' can feed all the shoeless kids in Otuoke creeks grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite: You lie!

https://www.nairaland.com/1097605/beauty-thick-chicks-world-wide/27

cool

[size=13pt]But na question I ask. I didn't accuse you. Thanks for answering sha lol tongue[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by shineeye1: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2013
Paulo-no-rival:
The hat look like British police hat or pirate hat turn the other way round. It's funny. Sense of dressing is totally senseless

See you! Na only hat you de see sef? You no see a number of African pride in their right sizes in right places? Abeg Jona get taste o. Jona just de form cool o. Jona na baaaad guy o!
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by sharpman1(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Clearly.........money can't buy class.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by bigsamo: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................................WAITIN SHE DO UNA NOW
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by balshade: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
olahyra: Let me introduce u to pat sparrow, pirates of Bayelsa grin
Lwkmd
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Pain(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2013
As Stunning as a Masquerade. Patience your star crosses with Mrs Aguiyi Ironsi. I keep catching the De Javu. Please pray hard.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by eriegua83: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=Truckpusher][/quote]as your name suggest u re a truckpusher birds of a feather flocks together. That's ur truckpushing uniform she is wearing. Go and dress ur mother like a decorated BABOON.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Speechless
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2013
[ quote author=Rukemi291]I'm sure the cost of that 'stunning' pink 'calabash with beads' can feed all the shoeless kids in Otuoke creeks grin[/quote] speechless
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Sagamite(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]But na question I ask. I didn't accuse you. Thanks for answering sha lol tongue[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/638748/why-youll-never-vote-goodluck/9#13692049

Especially the last video. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by coolsammy1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
She looks pretty.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by pheivor(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Haba,she's not looking bad now,the pink is fine and the dress is ok,but i think she would have been prettier without the hat.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Oballer: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
On the Good side....she looks really fabulous.....on the other side...it could be that she was part of the Calabar festival mascots... grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by lekanwj(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Next topic plz
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by klas(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
O'baller:
On the Good side....she looks really fabulous.....on the other side...it could be that she was part of the Calabar festival mascots... grin grin grin

The photograph was taken at Anglican church abuja during the new year service
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by 2Legit2Qui: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
stantob:
Like it or not she looks like a decorated calabash.With all the money at her disposal,stunning looks my foot.It's stunning looks the hunger striking millions of Nigerians?I thought when the heads stops functioning,the heart takes over?Selfish,hardhearted,idiot in the name of first lady.

All because she put on a dress? Haba.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by beauty56: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2013
She looks cut ....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by project8(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2013
Missy_B: Wettin stunniing about the way she looks in that outfit? Whey she looks like a calabash decorated with beads.
I swear she resemble jacks sparrow tongue
Missy_B: Wettin stunniing about the way she looks in that outfit? Whey she looks like a calabash decorated with beads.
I swear she resemble jacks sparrow
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2013
Me no like za sleeves sha. . . but the body fine wink
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
CaptainMitch I had to quote you on this dead thread.
It just dawned on me that you got my information to troll me someday. (My phone number which is directly linked to my Facebook) I don't see anything wrong in wishing you a happy birthday. I don't see any evil in that. I have never had any problems with your moniker whatsoever.

CaptainMitch eventhough I wanted to just over look it but for the records I don't see why trying to cheer a fellow brother should now become an Avenue to invade my privacy.

Good luck
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by CaptainMitch: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2019
I dont do that, before today is over, I will see what I can do. wink Very busy
Chapter1vs6:
CaptainMitch I had to quote you on this dead thread.
It just dawned on me that you got my information to troll me someday. (My phone number which is directly linked to my Facebook) I don't see anything wrong in wishing you a happy birthday. I don't see any evil in that. I have never had any problems with your moniker whatsoever.

CaptainMitch eventhough I wanted to just over look it but for the records I don't see why trying to cheer a fellow brother should now become an Avenue to invade my privacy.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans / Nwadike Gloria Kelechi Wins Miss Planet Nigeria 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.