Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? (10733 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Stylista(f): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
Despite the fact that the inauguration ceremony is over, one gist that has refused to go away is Dame (Dr) Patience Goodluck Jonathan’s stunning outlook. She dazzled everyone with her new look. A lot of people were speechless when they saw a total transformation of Dame Jonathan, she looked absolutely stunning and sophisticated, during the Inauguration Ceremony which took place in Abuja and aired live on the national televisions.
Most people have never seen this side of Dame Jonathan though she has been in the spotlight for quiet some years now. And the question that has been on the mind of many people is who was the makeup artist that was behind her new look, as well as her fashion stylist for the event. Though the names of some top makeup artists and stylists have been mentioned, no one has been able to confirm the real identity of the person behind this creativity. We are also doing our own findings and will definitely unveil to you the brain behind the award winning look of the No 1 First Lady in the country.
Source:www.bebeakinboade..com

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by sayso: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2011
abegi which stunning look,she should borrow a leave from Stella Obj ooohhh.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by buzugee(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2011
ermmm duhhhhhhhh. 'ego' 'makachukwu' 'money' 'kudi' ' owo'
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by rolchi(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2011
My First Lady, Abi?

You look good sha and do keep it up!
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by vabrida: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2011
wHo ElSe BuT mE grin tHAtS tHe AsO rOcK cOnNeXiOn, EvEn If YoU aRe UgLy, ThE jOy BeInG tHeRe WiLl TrAnSfOrM yOu.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Lolabbey: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2011
lol,abegi no decv d woman jor.lol
tru tok @ vabrida dough
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2011
as long as she keeps her mouth shut

her english can't be solved in a few hours with a makeup artist

how soon before we see her gardening on sesame street?
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by ufumes(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2011
she looks really stunning.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by SmashingM(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2011
Who? you should say wht and i'll tell you it's money. She sure looks good. Found another pic of her

1 Like

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by seunlayi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
Money is the root of all evil, hop she will not go the way Stella did
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by LKRavitz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
ask beef cool
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
If that is what Goodluck needs in order not to take a deeper look at a "Monica" in Aso Rock, Then I'm fully in support!
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by monopolist: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
One of the MBGN

She is always beautiful.

One of the Most Beautiful Girls in Nigeria.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by lwise(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
Im loving this.

Let the person behind this use makeup to polish her English.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by MPEROR: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
Our money
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by zenatta: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
Please, please,  someone please post a 'before' photo. Haven't seen her before, need to make an educated judgement

@MHC, how are you. I missed you, really.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by tpia5: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
Which stunning look?

Must be in the works.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Gift4all(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
It is good to look good. Afterall, if she doesn't it is the same Nigerians that will complain that their first lady is looking shabby. She has really been transformed.

In that position, only God knows how many stylists patronise her, even if she doesn't want to do undergo those "unnatural" transformations, she will be pressurised until she gives in to their demands, because they want her to look good not just for the sake of it, but for what they will benefit. Millions of Naira must have changed hands, and that is the result. Money is speaking out loud, in our first ladies' new look.

I like her new looks, anyway. Infact, I jealous her!
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by catso(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
First Lady

1 Like

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Hardeyorlah(f): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
i neva knew she is dis gorgeous
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by proffmanue(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
na money na
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by okunoba(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Nice clean look is always better than your typical fake long hair that must Nigerian girls put on. Respect my first lady, a very good example of beauty in simplicity.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by lwise(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
I like this particular one.
Somebody help!
Im in love with Dame.
OMG im confused
How I wish I can just touch her.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^ That will be capital offence grin
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by LETDEMSAY(f): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ Poster and ALL. The air brush pictures of Udeme or I mean to say Dame was simply the handiwork of TY Bello. Just wish this Pix could transform to Nation Devt. (Hissing and shaking my head)
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by lwise(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
LETDEMSAY:

@ Poster and ALL. The air brush pictures of Udeme or I mean to say Dame was simply the handiwork of TY Bello. Just wish this Pix could transform to Nation Devt. (Hissing and shaking my head)
Even if na WIND brush I like am like dat,thats how the hubby go soon transform Naija by Gods grace.
If you like shake your head and hit it on the wall na u sabi.Ugly girl(xtra long hisssssssssssssssss)
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Tolulop001(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
airbrushing aside, she doesnt look bad at all!

i need me a Jona(Goodluck) kiss
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by BABE3: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
She does look stunning actually. I came on the topic with the mindset that I'm gonna hate on her, no matter how "good" she looked. But these pictures made me change my mind.   I like the simple-fresh look. It suits her.

Her english is what needs help now----She should stop doing photoshoots and invest her time in "Homeschooling", coz it will be a national disgrace to see a whole Phd holder in any "public" educational institution learning "A B C D".

After that, I'll be proud to call her my first lady -- right now-- NOPE!
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
she is Ok, but na our money sha
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by LETDEMSAY(f): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
lwise:

Even if na WIND brush I like am like dat,thats how the hubby go soon transform Naija by Gods grace.
If you like shake your head and hit it on the wall na u sabi.Ugly girl(xtra long hisssssssssssssssss)

If showing off air brush pix is an evidence of transforming Nigeria, then i pity for your "fish brain" condition. Wish who ever is behind this photo trick will help in her speech devt. too.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by aribisala0(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
nothing
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by yimiton(f): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
These pictures are definitely the work of Photoshop. Anybody can be made to 'APPEAR' great with hair brushed pictures on Photoshop.

Maybe she should focus more on getting a great education and a grasp of the command of the English Language instead of paying some guy to give her superficial looks and bask in the euphoria of the hypocrites that awarded an honorary doctorate degree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine / Permanent Cure For Dandruff / Pageant Ceos Forum Host Industry Night, Honours 5 Outstanding Beauty Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.