Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigeria Is Truly Useless - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Truly Useless (4101 Views)

Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo / Buhari Is Truly Brain Dead, Fani-kayode Insists / Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:18am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
YEA MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE BUT AFTER DOING MY OVER TIMES I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE NONSENSE OO IM JUST TIRED OF NIGERIA AND ITS INHABITANTS
Guy 9ja is still ur country u can never ever deny that.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2013
I'm not average sir I'm not average please stand corrected. angry
MegaMan2020:

i just know what i'm talking about. Like I said i've travelled. I'm not a village bumpkin that doesn't know A to Z. I've seen how the average African lives in the diaspora and it isn't nice. So that's why i laugh at diaspora loudmouthsd talking rubbish. VERY FEW are truly living the "American Dream". you and I both know it.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by zerocool(m): 4:19am On Jan 04, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Proud Nigerian!!!
The typical Nigerian is the one that goes to America and tries to boast on the internet as if they are living the lavish life when in reality they live in a shitty area, working a shitty job that they wouldn't even work in Nigeria. You left Nigeria to work as cab driver or a cleaner? you aren't fooling me wink

How come you are not sleeping at 4am Nigerian time? Are you doing yahoo yahoo?
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 04, 2013
NA HIS MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME
zerocool:

Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:23am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
NO NO NO SIR ! I don't have a shiitty job I lived in the better area of the Bronx before I moved to the better area of the state I'm living your just surviving sad

The Bronx? Loool the Bronx is one of the worst boroughs in New York. one of my uncles lives in Middle Village, Queens. A nice Area in New York. Most of my "American" family actually live in Nice areas of America and they still rep naija to the core. You want to talk to me about the Bronx? Hahah you probably lived in Soundview you silly fool. I'm doing better than you. For sure!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2013
MegaMan2020:

The police force have never done me wrong. Infact they have been there whenever we have called them. I'm a first class citizen in my country. I'm not a "nigger" or "african booty scratcher" like they are called in America. I'm just a Yoruba boy. Nigeria is my country and I'm proud. I'll never claim America!
What of others.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2013
zerocool:

I'm not tired! Yahoo Yahoo? That's for you people in the diaspora. Cab drivers trying to millionaires so they can boast to their family back in Nigeria wink
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2013
malele:
What of others.

What of others outside of nigeria? Lets stop pretending like the Western World is a bed of roses. The police are corrupt and hated by Black people over there in America for good reason. The Police in Africa might not be the best but many of them do their job.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:27am On Jan 04, 2013
MegaMan2020:

I've ravelled so don't try and play that card. I'm not like you people. i made it in nigeria. I struggled in nigeria growing upo but I made it. I'll never have a bad word to say about my country because i realize it is mine. One thing i realized about Africans in the diaspora (Not just Nigerians but Africans as a whole) is that they have never have anything good to say about their home countries. They will build everyone else's countries but won't build their own. that's why people in other countries look at Africans the way they do. I
Guy don't talk like that, a grown up man knows right or wrong,I stay in nigeria and am talking of my blood brother that just travelled some 4months ago.
Are u saying he is lying.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2013
I lived in the marble hill section of the Bronx.
The Bronx? Loool the Bronx is one of the worst boroughs in New York. one of my uncles lives in Middle Village, Queens. A nice Area in New York. Most of my "American" family actually live in Nice areas of America and they still rep naija to the core. You want to talk to me about the Bronx? Hahah you probably lived in Soundview you silly fool. I'm doing better than you. For sure![/quote]
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:29am On Jan 04, 2013
The Nigerias that don't make it over there are the ones that don't further there education when they get there.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Guy I love nigeria, I never believed in traveling out of the country. But since a member of my family travelled and I see everyday how he is leaving. Guys If I see the next filght and out of this jungle enough of this stress.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
I lived in the marble hill section of the Bronx. And I have many family members living here in America Adaigbo Udokoro in Atlanta , Rose Ihekweazu of Sugar land, TX, Immaculate Lazarus of Los Angeles, CA, Geoffrey Achonu of Baldwin,LI the list goes on please don't say what you don't know. And I live in the city of White Plains in the town of Greenburgh so please shut your mouth.

lol is that all? Imagine boasting about living in the Bronx. Useless person. I have many family members living well in America AND Nigeria also. I know your type. I dealt with people like you in the diaspora. You only claim to be Nigerian around your African American friends so people don't call you African American. Around real Nigerians such as myself you talk rubbish. You joined a NIGERIAN website for a reason. I'm a proud Nigerian born and raised. I'm not like you. You keep building other people's countries (even though you probably aren't..Lazy welfare akata) whilst I build mine!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2013
If you want to talk about doing well in Nigeria my uncle Walter Ofonagoro former minister of Information, Ephraim Ofonagoro former engineer of NNPC my family traditional rulers of Amaigbo. Stanwal Securities LTD under Ofonagoro name
MegaMan2020:

lol is that all? Imagine boasting about living in the Bronx. Useless person. I have many family members living well in America AND Nigeria also. I know your type. I dealt with people like you in the diaspora. You only claim to be Nigerian around your African American friends so people don't call you African American. Around real Nigerians such as myself you talk rubbish. You joined a NIGERIAN website for a reason. I'm a proud Nigerian born and raised. I'm not like you. You keep building other people's countries (even though you probably aren't..Lazy welfare akata) whilst I build mine!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Look, lets all be objective here. There is nowhere on earth that is like heaven. Everywhere has its challenges.

Nigeria is undoubtedly a hard place to live in. 40 million unemployed and counting, kidnappings, police murdering innocent civillians, boko haram bombing everywhere, leadership milking the country dry, corporations behaving unethically, etc The list is endless.

When I was growing up in naija, clean and chlorinated water used to flow in our house taps all day long. We never stored water. There was always electricity supply. But how many houses in Nigeria can boast of running tapwater nowadays?

Life abroad isnt easy but the basic amenities of life have been provided for you but at a price. In Nigeria you pay tax but you cant see what the tax is being used for. Out of your lean salary, you will buy generatoe, buy fuel, pay aboki for water, pay vigilante, pastor sef go still collect hin private jet money feom you.

Nigeria is a good place to start from if you wanna travel abroad cos it makes you stay sharp and focused.

Overall, it is what works for you. If my papa na Femi Otedollar, wetin I go dey find for yankee? grin
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2013
malele: Guy I love nigeria, I never believed in traveling out of the country. But since a member of my family travelled and I see everyday how he is leaving. Guys If I see the next filght and out of this jungle enough of this stress.

I was like you once. I looked up to a few family members that were supposedly living it up over seas. It was only when i got over there that I realized the rubbish that was going on. Africans aren't respected or loved out there. most are disrespcted by lazy Africans Americans or the first genration Africans that were born there. Very few are truly doing things the right way and succeeding. You will get out there and see many are just 419 criminals, drug dealers, or cab drivers/cleaners pretending to live the big life. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Don't be fooled by the big talk on the internet. If you want to leave then that's okay. Just just believe that all Africans are living the good life because most of them aren't. You will see once you get out there.

I made it in Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
If you want to talk about doing well in Nigeria my uncle Walter Ofonagoro former minister of Information, Ephraim Ofonagoro former engineer of NNPC my family traditional rulers of Amaigbo. Stanwal Securities LTD under Ofonagoro name

And so what? You was busy boasting about the Bronx. I laughed at you because you could fool a bush Naija guy but talking to someone like me.. the bronx is not impressive at all. the place is rotten and dirty for the most part. That's just the truth. if you want to boast about New York at least mention the nicer parts.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2013
YOU MADE IT IN NIGERIA WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT IS YOUR SALARY? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
MegaMan2020:

I was like you once. I looked up to a few family members that were supposedly living it up over seas. It was only when i got over there that I realized the rubbish that was going on. Africans aren't respected or loved out there. most are disrespcted by lazy Africans Americans or the first genration Africans that were born there. Very few are truly doing things the right way and succeeding. You will get out there and see many are just 419 criminals, drug dealers, or cab drivers/cleaners pretending to live the big life. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Don't be fooled by the big talk on the internet. If you want to leave then that's okay. Just just believe that all Africans are living the good life because most of them aren't. You will see once you get out there.

I made it in Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2013
LMAO I laugh AT you because you wouldnt be able to afford the rent i was paying I lived in the Marble Hill section which is the more better areas.
MegaMan2020:

And so what? You was busy boasting about the Bronx. I laughed at you because you could fool a bush Naija guy but talking to someone like me.. the bronx is not impressive at all. the place is rotten and dirty for the most part. That's just the truth. if you want to boast about New York at least mention the nicer parts.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by OgidiBoy(m): 4:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
I lived in the marble hill section of the Bronx. And I have many family members living here in America Adaigbo Udokoro in Atlanta , Rose Ihekweazu of Sugar land, TX, Immaculate Lazarus of Los Angeles, CA, Geoffrey Achonu of Baldwin,LI the list goes on please don't say what you don't know. And I live in the city of White Plains in the town of Greenburgh so please shut your mouth.

it's either you are some little kid on the Internet or the dumbest person I've ever met. Dude look at how you spreading peoples names and locations

on a public forum. Please be careful my friend for you never know who is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 4:59am On Jan 04, 2013
malele:
Guy don't talk like that, a grown up man knows right or wrong,I stay in nigeria and am talking of my blood brother that just travelled some 4months ago.
Are u saying he is lying.

I don't know you or your brother. Everyone's experience is different.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 5:01am On Jan 04, 2013
OgidiBoy:

it's either you are some little kid on the Internet or the dumbest person I've ever met. Dude look at how you spreading peoples names and locations

on a public forum. Please be careful my friend for you never know who is watching.

He's not one of us. Don't expect him to understand how foolish he looks throwing names all over the place.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 5:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
LMAO I laugh AT you because you wouldnt be able to afford the rent i was paying I lived in the Marble Hill section which is the more better areas.

Yeah sure. I know Africans too well. Especially those of you that live abroad. You all make mouth about how you live well but if we was too meet it would be a different story. You are fooling no one!!!! wink
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by MegaMan2020: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2013
Ofonagoro :
YOU MADE IT IN NIGERIA WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT IS YOUR SALARY? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Imagine this foolish akata. Do you think i would post my address and salary on the Internet? I make enough not to be working for $6 dollars an hour in America cleaning up toilets or driving a dirty cab through dirty ghettos for minimum wage. Imagine Africans in America that break their back working shitty jobs when they have degrees back in Africa lol. I've never been a fool and i will be damned if I work like a pauper in the diaspora just because...
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Never will I clean a toilet NEVER NA YOUR MAMA JOB
MegaMan2020:

Imagine this foolish akata. Do you think i would post my address and salary on the Internet? I make enough not to be working for $6 dollars an hour in America cleaning up toilets or driving a dirty cab through dirty ghettos for minimum wage. Imagine Africans in America that break their back working shitty jobs when they have degrees back in Africa lol. I've never been a fool and i will be damned if I work like a pauper in the diaspora just because...
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by malele(m): 5:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Mega and ofonagoro pls make una no exchange blows for nairaland ooo.
I don't blame ofonagoro if u leave 9ja and go to place things are working the way dey should, u will have no mercy in cursing 9ja.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Make i go sleep abeg i get work fo morning. Goodnight
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Hardfact: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Somehow I can't but share the feelings of the poster and co. Sometimes it's good to go hard on running them down that are running the country with countless potentials aground and holding the people down. If they ever come across such damning assesment of the Nigerian situation maybe it'll shock them into being less stewpid and compel em to turn new leaf. Sometimes desperate situations require desperate measures. Isn't the suffering of the Nigerian masses in midst of this plenty a well thought out plan of the leaders? Or are we afraid to admit we have grave leadership problems?
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by obyrich(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2013
zerocool:

Very few Nigerians want to live and die abroad. All these things that you mentioned above still brings us back to the OP's topic that - Nigeria is Truly Useless. So, what is the point here? If the country functions properly, why live like a dog in Europe and America, when you can live like a king or prince in Nigeria.
There was a time when the history of America was worse than ours. Only an unflinching faith in Nigeria can take us to the promised land. Do you think that there aint poor and desolate people in the U.S or China at present? What have you done to bring the change you desire? It is the incurable selfishness and greed we suffer from that is our problem. Surely Nigeria will be great again. Just pray you live to see it.
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by obyrich(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=Hardfact] ...Isn't the suffering of the Nigerian masses in midst of this plenty a well thought out plan of the leaders?...Or are we afraid to admit we have grave leadership problems? Where do our leaders come from? Who are the people in the ministries frustrating govt policies? A people get the leadership they deserve. Our leaders are our brothers and sisters. If Nigerians in diaspora can organise a solidarity march for a criminal like James Ibori, then I dont see the change coming soon. Many Nigerians in Diaspora are even more criminally minded, wicked and insincere than those at home. They left because they have nothing to offer to make Nigeria better. Ask the white how he built his country. Then come and do same here or you shut your mouth forever and forget Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2013
NO PROBLEM ! and there's nothing that Nigeria can offer ME! and I can forget that country faster than you could blink ! LMFAO WHAT IS NIGERIA SEF[quote author=obyrich][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Is Truly Useless by obyrich(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2013
malele: Mega and ofonagoro pls make una no exchange blows for nairaland ooo.
I don't blame ofonagoro if u leave 9ja and go to place things are working the way dey should, u will have no mercy in cursing 9ja.
who made things work in those country? At what point in their history? What have you done to improve the way things are done? Americans are reaping the fruit of the sacrifices of their grandfathers. We are expected to build and not enjoy like Americans. Cant you see that American economy is crashing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Final Saga; Pastor Adeboye Used Wisdom To Deal With Jonathan / 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. / Better Lagos - Possible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.