Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC (8916 Views)

Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / N6.5b FRAUD: EFCC Seizes Sylva's 48 Property In Abuja (2013 News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by malc619(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
free2ryhme: haba MODS una no dey try at all

there was an earlier post by 11:10 am

https://www.nairaland.com/1150952/efcc-seize-former-bayelsa-governor

Sh1t Happens

Take heart bro...

wink wink wink wink
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by Smooyis(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] We should just encourage this man GEJ so he can do more. You people talk too much. Is d accused wether enemy or not guilty of d accussations of corruptions? If yes, damn it! Let them start from there and move to other states. EFCC please let it go round. Happy new year to u all
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by malc619(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Smooyis: We should just encourage this man GEJ so he can do more. You people talk too much. Is d accused wether enemy or not guilty of d accusations of corruptions? If yes, damn it! Let them start from there and move to other states. EFCC please let it go round. Happy new year to u all

I feel like slapping you for saying the highlighted stuff!!!!

Who told you GEJ needs help??

GEJ is as corrupt (if not more corrupt) as Sylva....

3 Likes

Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by franchizy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
GEJ is d best president Nigeria ever had. He needs our support and not accusations and counter accusations. In wat ways is GEJ Corrupt. Nigerians, we are too difficult to govern. Nobody can ever satisfy us. Tufiakwa
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by NAJALYN: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
I have heard so many cases of confisicated properties, and on the long run the perpetrators set free, that I no longer show interest in such news.

1 Like

Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by indoorlove(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
omenka:
Jonathan is still transfixed at where he finds himself today. He never imagined even in his worst state of drunkenness that he could ascend to where he finds himself today. Until he gets hit in the head with a sledgehammer, he'd remain in his perpertual state of blissful coma and oblivion.
You don't make a rat the GM of a cheese factory.
God bless Nigeria.
BIG LOL
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by TableLeg(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
omenka:
Jonathan is still transfixed at where he finds himself today. He never imagined even in his worst state of drunkenness that he could ascend to where he finds himself today. Until he gets hit in the head with a sledgehammer, he'd remain in his perpertual state of blissful coma and oblivion.
God bless Nigeria.
grin
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by bobolic: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
These foolish Niger Delta governors will never learn.Instead of using the stolen funds to develop their states, they take it elsewhere.Now can their people see the real landlords of Abuja?
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by igboboy1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
o di egwu.. soso ofu nwoke nwe 48 houses? :oo

Sylva nothing dey wrong with chopping but chop with style/sense and control.....48 houses di too much nah
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
omenka:
God bless Nigeria.

daaaamn!!!!
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by peruso: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2013
EFCC OF LIES!!! They come out and tell Nigerians total lies/half truths. I STAY IN ABUJA AND SYLVA IS STILL IN HIS PROPERTY WHICH EFCC CLAIM HAS BEEN FORFEITED SO I WAS TEMPTED TO START ASKING QUESTIONS, THEN I GOT TO KNW THAT THE SAID PROPERTY WHICH HE IS LIVIING IN HE GOT BEFORE HE WAS GOVENOR AND HAS BEEN LIVING IN THERE SINCE, THAT THAT THE COURT ORDER NEVER PETMITED EFCC TO SIEZE ANY PROPERTY BUT ONLY TO INVESTIGATE YET THEY OME OUT AND TELL NIGERIANS THAT ' 48 properties' has been SIEZE from this guy. ANOTHER INETRESTING THING I FOUND OUT WAS THAT THE SAID COURT ORDER TO INVESTIGATE ONLY HAD 10 properties IN IT. WHICH HE OWNED UP FOR ONLY FOUR OF THEM AND INTERESTINLY THESES FOUR WHERE ALREADY IN HIS (SYLVA) asset declaration BEFORE HE BECAME GOVNOR.

EFCC OF LIE!!!
Since the day I had an encounter with them and realized thei level of lies perpetrated in that commission I never! And will NEVER!!! Take any thing they say seriously.
I have a data base of EFCC LIES, AND WHEN THETIME IS RIGHT THEY WILL HEAR FROM US.

FOR NOW IT WILL ONLY BE IN BITS CUZ THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY THAT IS IN CHARGE IS EVEN A BIGGER AND IDOITIC LIE MONGER.

THE DAY IS COMING!!!!
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by peruso: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2013
malc619:

I feel like slapping you for saying the highlighted stuff!!!!

Who told you GEJ needs help??

GEJ is as corrupt (if not more corrupt) as Sylva....

IF YOU GET TIRED OF SLAPPING HIM PLEASE CONTACT ME CAUSE I'VE AN ARMY OF ABOUT 25 MILLION ANGRY YOUTHS READY TO HELP YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by Myself2(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Now you see why Nigeria keeps having problems,we're talking of a governor who was effectively in office for about four years owning 48 HOUSES shocked shocked in Abuja alone.Who knows how many he has in Lagos,PH and othe rparts of Nigeria and even their beloved Dubai,the UK and US.

The man has not even denied ownership of the said houses(save his lame denial when the matter first came up)but rather wants the courts to stop the EFCC from touching them,or did he build/acquire them before he became governor??
It's really sad that all some myopic nairalanders could chip in to the whole issue is to attack GEJ.

SMH

#48HOUSESINATENURE
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by igboboy1(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Myself2: Now you see why Nigeria keeps having problems,we're talking of a governor who was effectively in office for about four years owning 48 HOUSES shocked shocked in Abuja alone.Who knows how many he has in Lagos,PH and othe rparts of Nigeria and even their beloved Dubai,the UK and US.

[b]The man has not even deny owning them but rather wants the courts to stop the EFCC from touching them,[/b]or did he build/acquire them before he became governor??
It's really sad that all some myopic nairalanders could chip in to the whole issue is to attack GEJ.

SMH

#48HOUSESINATENURE

my guy dey read news wella and try to stay abreast of the sitaution before you rant like monkey......he has so far denied owning 48houses, he claims only 3 for now in abuja....
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by Myself2(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2013
igbo boy:

my guy dey read news wella and try to stay abreast of the sitaution before you rant like monkey......he has so far denied owning 48houses, he claims only 3 for now in abuja....

Who is this schmuck?
Why are my not surprised that you know so much about monkeys,seeing you're an offspring of monkeys.
I need to engage an in-house exterminator/fumigant to rid nairaland of rodents like you.
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by Myself2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ igbo boy

Is it igbo as in marijuana??

Anyways,just in case you missed the point I made above,I actually meant your father and mother are very unique monkeys
Re: Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC by igboboy1(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Myself2: @ igbo boy

Is it igbo as in marijuana??

Anyways,just in case you missed the point I made above,I actually meant your father and mother are very unique monkeys

@myself lol...you are a funny monkey. You can be part of my troupe, people will pay a fortune to see you talk...

you ask which igbo? my moniker is a double entendre so go figure (hint the two most obvious)

(1) (2) (Reply)

301 Reps Sponsor Bills To Stop Ajaokuta Steel Company Concession / Nigeria At 60: United We Stand, Divided We Fall - Orji Kalu / Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.