Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow (1060 Views)

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Atandav: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2013
I meet this girl almost a year now, though she told me she had a bf as they usually say, but I insist she give me a chance, I've spent so much on her and even extend my generousity to her younger one's, not until she told me yesterday that she can't leave her bf and don't want to lose me either, I asked if I can leave her and she said if I want, atleast she will b with one guy now, where is d guy wen I'm helping in sch, paying for heir, tushing her up? This was d first time am falling in love, my friends usually told me that ladies don't deserve all my mr nice but I didn't agree, I wanna be a player noooooooooooooow, God go punish girls for my hand, I've deleted her no on my phone, can I unfriend her on facebook too?
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by cockyjay: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Bitter truth- u be big mungun. So u agreed to be the spare tire? How old are u sef?
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by nlofficial(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2013
You don't have be a player. That will consume your precious time and it's of no good at the end. You just need to wise up, learn not to part with your money on a girl.
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Atandav: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2013
nl.official:
You don't have be a player. That will consume your precious time and it's of no good at the end. You just need to wise up, learn not to part with your money on a girl.
I've not bleep her even for once all this while just to let her believe I really loved her and I wanna marry her, so I can wait till mariage, but see me now............
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2013
This is like throwing urself in a lake full of hungry crocodiles and expecting them not to eat u
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Atandav: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: This is like throwing urself in a lake full of hungry crocodiles and expecting them not to eat u
gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by cockyjay: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Atandav: gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I can't see any gbagaun.

op so u didn't even shag her shocked u be correct mungun. Lmao
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Atandav: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2013
cockyjay:

I can't see any gbagaun.

op so u didn't even shag her shocked u be correct mungun. Lmao
sex b4 marriage is wrong, I'm too clean to do that, that's not d will of God
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by eunisam: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Life is sweet being single!

being a player will only end u up on HIV

bros,the best thing to do is focus on your career.

Whn you get to th top,hey will come beging for you.

You will then make a good choice among them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Atandav: sex b4 marriage is wrong, I'm too clean to do that, that's not d will of God
trying to steal someone else's gf is not a Godly thing to do either
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by xynerise: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2013
Atandav: sex b4 marriage is wrong, I'm too clean to do that, that's not d will of God
Hypocritical antelope undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by cockyjay: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2013
and it is the will of God for u to be the spare tire while she's shagging someone else
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Na bekauz of yhu p-square sing •«[She must chop my moni]»•
Eya guy.... Take heart. The tin don do miii b4•.
Yhu jxt gatz wize up¤
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by dmcdad: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Atandav: I meet this girl almost a year now, though she told me she had a bf as they usually say, but I insist she give me a chance, I've spent so much on her and even extend my generousity to her younger one's, not until she told me yesterday that she can't leave her bf and don't want to lose me either, I asked if I can leave her and she said if I want, atleast she will b with one guy now, where is d guy wen I'm helping in sch, paying for heir, tushing her up? This was d first time am falling in love, my friends usually told me that ladies don't deserve all my mr nice but I didn't agree, I wanna be a player noooooooooooooow, God go punish girls for my hand, I've deleted her no on my phone, can I unfriend her on facebook too?

@bolded... Did you ever think you were being nice? Nah! That's pure foolishness. I don't intend to insult you, but you just mistook foolishness for being nice. You knew she had a boyfriend, yet you were trying to buy her out right? Do you think that was a nice move? You are kinda type that made someone put up a thread that men are to blame for female gold-digging because you are in-experience and never bothered to learn the basics before jumping into the dating world.

Anywayz, to tell you the truth, you don't need to spend and do all that to gain the control you deserve. I guess your friends were trying to give you direction on how to go about that, but you were adamant. It's not like ladies don't deserve to be treated nicely, it's just that there are specific rules to follow in order to show your act of benevolence or magnanimosity towards a lady in order not to be misunderstood. You don't do it awkwardly and think you can get something out of it.

Bottom line, being a player will not change your mentality. What you need to do before thinking about going into another relationship (or your first relationship since she never agreed to date you), you need to be given orientation on the basics of going into a relationship and maintaining one...

Whom do I blame? You! Because you started on the wrong foot.
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by dmcdad: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Na bekauz of yhu p-square sing •«[She must chop my moni]»•
Eya guy.... Take heart. The tin don do miii b4•.
Yhu jxt gatz wize up¤

Lol....
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by dreu2fine(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2013
guy
if u lk b player na u no,as fa i am concerned or dis mater is concern u r
a player,u won tell me say u de Bleep oda babes?i back d bab bc she tell
u d truth n u de force urself into ha,guy d luv no de na money luv u de
shw ha even do u luv her,bros try anoda door d babes plenty.
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by ameh43: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
The show of love goes beyond money spending. Learn to b natural with ppl. Its d moxt important tin in every human relationship.
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Idacrux: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Atandav: I meet this girl almost a year now, though she told me she had a bf as they usually say, but I insist she give me a chance, I've spent so much on her and even extend my generousity to her younger one's, not until she told me yesterday that she can't leave her bf and don't want to lose me either, I asked if I can leave her and she said if I want, atleast she will b with one guy now, where is d guy wen I'm helping in sch, paying for heir, tushing her up? This was d first time am falling in love, my friends usually told me that ladies don't deserve all my mr nice but I didn't agree, I wanna be a player noooooooooooooow, God go punish girls for my hand, I've deleted her no on my phone, can I unfriend her on facebook too?
Abegi go tell dat to my grandma. Wey dey yonda..,,,na u Bleep up,u dey spend for gurl instead make u don chop her punny like 7x b4 d relationship fade u dey there dey do holy holy abi u no get libido??
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by 190theclown: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2013
You need extra classes from me
Classes would cost $500 per semester
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by 190theclown: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: Flytefalls(f), ameh43, 190-the-clown, Emokatic and 1 guest(s)

Baby boo embarassed embarassed
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2013
My guy, bi kum a playa jhooor•
That way, yhu”ll get yhur revenge•
And I heared “Revenge iz sweet”¤
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Don't blame anyone else for your own actions. You brought these on yourself.
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Laird(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
[b][/b]WHEN SHE TOLD YOU SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND, YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Then you are not ready to be a player. . .

NEXT!
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Atandav: Before I say my opinion, please how old are you?...
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Atandav: I've not bleep her even for once all this while just to let her believe I really loved her and I wanna marry her, so I can wait till mariage, but see me now............
Rule number 1 in a relationship: Never agree to b the spare tire.
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
But u are thinking of becoming a player now?
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by dmcdad: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: Then you are not ready to be a player. . .

NEXT!

Abi oooooo. Juvenile...
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by dmcdad: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2013

And you think it's the will of God for you to be a player? No be only player, na keeper....
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by 2goodbobo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
To start with, do you even know the meaning of a player?
Re: I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
All these children sef.

Chai cry

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is Your Sister Ripe Enough For Her First Relationship? / Dateing My Younger Sister Best Friend / 5 Reasons Men Loose Interest In Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.