₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,162,300 members, 4,711,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 at 09:21 AM

Ubuntu Linux - Computers (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ubuntu Linux (295031 Views)

Using Fedora Or Ubuntu Linux / Using Mtn Modem On Ubuntu Linux / Using Ubuntu Linux As Internet Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubuntu Linux by uprince007: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
vMix Crack is a productive and exceptional vision blender software. Likewise, it illustrated and distributed by Studio Coast PTY LTD. So the Vision of the blender software is such projects which empower users to mix unmistakable video resources with no issue. Subsequently, this software is work like a hardware blender; be that as it may, these allow significantly a larger number of highlights than any gear. Moreover, it also empowers all users to control all the video blending, recording, and exchanging and furthermore live to a flood of accounts. Also, it reinforces diverse video resolution including top quality accounts.
Re: Ubuntu Linux by Gargoylesmiles(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2018
uprince007:
vMix Crack is a productive and exceptional vision blender software. Likewise, it illustrated and distributed by Studio Coast PTY LTD. So the Vision of the blender software is such projects which empower users to mix unmistakable video resources with no issue. Subsequently, this software is work like a hardware blender; be that as it may, these allow significantly a larger number of highlights than any gear. Moreover, it also empowers all users to control all the video blending, recording, and exchanging and furthermore live to a flood of accounts. Also, it reinforces diverse video resolution including top quality accounts.

Re: Ubuntu Linux by bigrovar(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2018
simonjassy:

POPos is great, at least most of my friends say so,though i feel it is just ubuntu with an upgraded gnome 2.
What i dont understand is why many people who are not into security are using kali,since it was basically made for web security and hacking mostly penetration testing.could u give ur opinion why?
following the trend --- blindly? That is the only reason I can think of.
Re: Ubuntu Linux by simonjassy(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2018
bigrovar:
following the trend --- blindly? That is the only reason I can think of.

This explains it.thanks
Re: Ubuntu Linux by Olizey(m): 10:38am On Jan 04
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more inquries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Ubuntu Linux by Toughluv(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08
hello house, pls i need help ! AFTER installing ubuntu, on my system... i found out that the sound is not working .. please i need help on how to go about it .
Thank you.
Re: Ubuntu Linux by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:31am On Jan 12
Toughluv:
hello house, pls i need help ! AFTER installing ubuntu, on my system... i found out that the sound is not working .. please i need help on how to go about it .
Thank you.

You need to provide more details about your install.
Version, device, etc.

Cant help you with zero information
Re: Ubuntu Linux by ptoall1000: 10:24pm On Jan 12
Gargoylesmiles:

Its beautiful. To help you with dual booting, check out this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNeJvujdB-0

Also join the Nigeria Linux User Group on Telegram to talk more with Linux enthusiasts like you.
See you there.
Do people still dual boot these days of virtual machines?
Re: Ubuntu Linux by Gargoylesmiles(m): 4:12am On Jan 16
ptoall1000:

I think it is still a choice for people who plan to make a full switch to Linux.
Re: Ubuntu Linux by blackweaver(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16
ptoall1000:

I still do.
I only use a lowly core i3, not ready to be sharing my cpu and ram with a vm
Re: Ubuntu Linux by AyomideToks: 8:25pm On Jan 16
Hy guys...
I added Ubuntu to my Windows 10 sometimes back so I discovered I wasn't using it so I deleted it using some instructions online... After deleting and Switching on my system again I came across this grub rescue message
Then I used some instructions online
when I got to where to type "insmod normal"
it wrote
error: no such partition
Pls what can I do??

Re: Ubuntu Linux by blackweaver(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18
AyomideToks:
Hy guys...
I added Ubuntu to my Windows 10 sometimes back so I discovered I wasn't using it so I deleted it using some instructions online... After deleting and Switching on my system again I came across this grub rescue message
Then I used some instructions online
when I got to where to type "insmod normal"
it wrote
error: no such partition
Pls what can I do??

use a windows rescue disk/flash to boot and repair your windows boot

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply)

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.