Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? (1087 Views)

What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? / Have You Ever Paid For Your Whatsapp Service? / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by Shevmaen(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
It's no longer rumour that this popular messaging application requires you to pay $0.99 before you can use it after One Year of free trial. Although, many users have used this application for over a year, but now there is individual expiration date for every user. The Question now is, how many users will remain at the lapse of the trial period. Will you subscribe?

Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by ciphoenix: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Why not. 150 naira a year.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by daryoor(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
160 naira a year is close to nothing. Hw much mtn don chop for my hand i still neva throw way ma phone. Gtb master card suppose fit do the payment, so no problem.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by stalyf(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
yes, definitely pay
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by softtouch2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
If you love the service that Whatsapp offers, then be ready to encourage the people with a year donation of 160 naira.
About 40 kobo per day.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by puskin: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
So its because of about N160 that the OP wants to break sweat.
Instead of opening a topic and encouraging whatsapp peeps to bring out more payment options so that their subscription process can be easier for many peeps.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by ciphoenix: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mind him not
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by Ozegbe(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
I will surely pay...the reason why there is slow development in technology in Africa is because Africans don't like paying for anything no matter how good it is. whatsapp is well worth the money.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by jmaine: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Am a paid user now with no regrets wink

1 Like

Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by Bawss1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Will definitely continue to use the service. $1 for a year is more than fair enough
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by ciphoenix: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
jmaine: Am a paid user now with no regrets wink
what payment method did you use?
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by Shevmaen(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2013
I used Google wallet. To sign up on Google wallet, you'll be charged $1. It's advisable You do it on a better quality internet service network If You click ten times you'll be charged ten times. I was charged twice because the page failed at the first instance. After then you can now pay for Whatsapp$0.99. The second payment option is paypal. Nigeria is not listed for You to sign up.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by ciphoenix: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Gracias
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by Shevmaen(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Paid user!
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by jmaine: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2013
ciphoenix: what payment method did you use?

Google wallet bruv . . . .
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by econity(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2013
jmaine:

Google wallet bruv . . . .
how do i fund the google wallet. Please i want to pay for my whatsapp that will expire on 25 of april.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by walcolm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
There are so many free IMs out there that offer the same set of services Whatsapp offer. i dont believe there's any logical sense in paying for whatsapp no matter how seemingly cheap it is.
Re: If Subscription For Whatsapp Service Is Real. Will You Remain A User? by Akosbaba(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
walcolm: There are so many free IMs out there that offer the same set of services Whatsapp offer. i dont believe there's any logical sense in paying for whatsapp no matter how seemingly cheap it is.

can you give ''alabamusas'' #200 if they ask?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover Files From My Formatted Memory Card (microsd) ? / Nokia Phone Dual Booting Android And WP8 / Best Site Or Torrent To Download Full Pc Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.