Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. (3488 Views)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US / Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
This thread is opened to showcase young and accomplished Nairalnders who are yet to be hooked so our fellow sisters. This thread is supposed to help them step up to the plate and possibly cut the cake before the year runs out.
Eligible Nairaland bachelors must be financially buoyant and noticeably appealing to our female folks so those of us who wish to make it on the list in the future can be motivated.
Profile pictures and link to their profiles is also necessary so our ladies can check them out.
A brief background info on their business or career will also go a long way.

So let's set the ball rolling by nominating Nairalanders you know who
are still bachelors.
Inspired_m is an automobiles dealer and co
moderator of the automobiles section. He is widely traveled and has
made numerous Nairalander dream come true by shipping in their dream
cars preorder style.
Here is the link to his profile. https://www.nairaland.com/inspired_m
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 190theclown: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Flytefalls come and take me grin
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 190theclown: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Acidiosis and flashdarin and 2sexy now's your chance 2get your ladies
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
190-the-clown:
Flytefalls come and take me grin
Begin your business plan. Free goods are often unappealing grin. #mwah
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 190theclown: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Flytefalls:
Begin your business plan. Free goods are often unappealing grin. #mwah

Baby I'm sending u my bank statement so u'l see how much I'm worth
+ I'm goin 2 send u on a weekend trip to-dubai and hawaii
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
190-the-clown:
Acidiosis and flashdarin and 2sexy now's your chance 2get your ladies
Their are set rules and let it be appropriately done or else the goal of this thread will be defeated.
No one nominates himself. You can only nominate someone you know well enough and don't be biassed.

FYI******** Not all bachelors are eligible***********so read my first post again.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by vivianc(f): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
*following*
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Following...
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by IZUKWU(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Just passing by
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
And let the gold digging begings. Mtchew.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by chikeorji123(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Still not clearly understood the purpose of this thread..
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by delkuf(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
must be financial buoyant. following
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

Baby I'm sending u my bank statement so u'l see how much I'm worth
+ I'm goin 2 send u on a weekend trip to-dubai and hawaii
Weekend trip to both? That plane better be nothing less than supersonic cheesy.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: And let the gold digging begings. Mtchew.
Can't you be positive for once?

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
*looks to the night sky in utter meditation* I see this thread dying a natural death...
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
binger: *looks to the night sky in utter meditation* I see this thread dying a natural death...
there are no eligibles amongst the stars? How sad sad
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
binger: *looks to the night sky in utter meditation* I see this thread dying a natural death...
Every thread eventually dies so no shaking, just keep looking while real men pop up here.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Another Nairalander that is worthy of note is the founder of NAiraland himself. Oluwaseun Osewa is a programmer and Entrepreneur who runs the most popular website in Nigeria from his home in Sango Otta, Ogun state. Seun is handsome and has a great sense of humour too even though he can be notoriously reclusive.

I hope Seun is one of the Nairaland Bachelors who will get hooked this year since he has introduced the much clamoured for direct Ad system instead of the popular google Adsense thereby sky rocketing website revenues.

Seun has been rumoured to be connected to AC big wigs and governor Fashola of Lagos state while there are also speculations that he might have as well been invited to Aso rock on a few occasions.

Kindly view his profile here https://www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:
Every thread eventually dies so no shaking, just keep looking while real men pop up here.
Tu revè
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Flytefalls: there are no eligibles amongst the stars? How sad sad
lol...i thought ur 190 is an eligible...
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2013
binger: Tu revè
Oh ye pessimist!

I refuse to believe Nairaland is short of eligible bachelors! Oya nau, guys start nominating your bachelor friends or don't you want them to get married?

Nairaland ladies also have a huge role to play on this.
Let's make it fun.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand New, you na my bros... I think things should be allowed to take a natural course. Don't force it.

Besides, people are not blind. They can see. It may surprise you that people are watching people on Nairaland such that if they wanted to pick anyone, they know what to do. They dont need you or anyone to blow their trumpet.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by kittykat1(f): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2013
All you frequent customers of dating and meet up zone, where are you Don't shy away now.

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2013
@2 sexy, I get your drift.
Not blowing anyone's trumpet, just making it known so the ladies can be convinced that Nairaland men are also very responsible and eligible.
I will keep doing my research and keep listing them here so that they can also serve as inspiration for those of us who are not yet eligible.

Trust me it's a worthy cause.

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by kittykat1(f): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls don't list my boo before NLD babes beem their searchlight on him.

2 Likes

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2013
kitty kat: Pls don't list my boo before NLD babes beem their searchlight on him.
You better hook him up fast before a sharp babe does.

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:

Trust me it's a worthy cause.
I dont think it is bro... are you a match maker?
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by kittykat1(f): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2013
Very entertaining thread!!! Pls carry go but remember my warning.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2013
kitty kat: Pls don't list my boo before NLD babes beem their searchlight on him.
If he is yours, he will not look alsewhere and will definitely stay with you no matter the plethora of ladies that parades the high way.that is true love and will show if he is really responsible. There's nothing to be afraid of.

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by kittykat1(f): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2013
2sexy: If he is yours, he will not look alsewhere and will definitely stay with you no matter the plethora of ladies that parades the high way.that is true love and will show if he is really responsible. There's nothing to be afraid of.
Nice one there. I thot I was the expert. Now I am being tutored. Thanks
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by DANILSA(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new: This thread is opened to showcase young and accomplished Nairalnders who are yet to be hooked so our fellow sisters. This thread is supposed to help them step up to the plate and possibly cut the cake before the year runs out.
Eligible Nairaland bachelors must be financially buoyant and noticeably appealing to our female folks so those of us who wish to make it on the list of gold diggers in the future can be motivated.
Profile pictures and link to their profiles is also necessary so our ladies can check them out.
A brief background info on their business, bank statement or career will also go a long way.

So let's set the ball rolling by nominating Nairalanders you know who
are still bachelors that own gud cars and investment.
I hereby nominate okijajuju, billionaire, Inspired_m, An automobiles dealer and co
moderator of the automobiles section. He is widely traveled and has
made numerous Nairalander dream come true by shipping in their dream
cars preorder style and giving the hope of getting free gold.
Here is the link to his profile. https://www.nairaland.com/inspired_m
Who goes next?

[s]PLS IF U DONT HAVE GOLD NO NEED COMING HERE.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Lady To Settle With...see My Pictures / Gbagada / Bariga / Iyana Oworo / Drop Your Twitter Handle Here Let's Get You More Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.