Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. (3507 Views)

I See Myself As The Most Eligible Bachelor In Town I Need A Wife. pin 7C3BCED5 / Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US / Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Who said anything about height?? I have more sinister reasons for wanting to know the size of your fingers. grin

Ask Ijebabe to explain the Myth of the Fingers to you. tongue
Yeah I know why you might want to see my fingers and that's the reason I wouldn't upload the shots because using one's fingers to measure other parts of his body is only a myth.

Besides I'm confident about mine.

FYI: I and Ijebabe are no longer on speaking terms although we're still friends. She thinks I'm a bit too mean, whereas I'm just a typical man with a huge Ego.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
kitty kat:
PA, born2fuck needs some spanking.
I don give first dosages angry no jokes
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by kittykat1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
2sexy: I don give first dosages angry no jokes
cheesy cheesy cheesy :5

Dat was awesome. I loved it. He will know not to mess ith me next time.

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks @2sexy post has been edited. I truly believed he was not yet married due to information shared about him on this Forum.

Will do proper findings for people I'm not very sure of before writing about them.
Thanks.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:
Yeah I know why you might want to see my fingers and that's the reason I wouldn't upload the shots because using one's fingers to measure other parts of his body is only a myth.

FYI: I and Ijebabe are no longer on speaking terms although we're still friends. She thinks I'm a bit too mean, whereas I'm just a typical man with a huge Ego.

Materials for Nairaland e-channel *evil grin*
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin Don't start getting ideas because e no pass friendship o! Make Killz no come break my head.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new: grin grin Don't start getting ideas because e no pass friendship o! Make Killz no come break my head.
Killz? Dis is getting more and more interesting. *shining her 32* like dis>>>>> grin grin
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
2sexy: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make you self write your own nau! Abi you no sabi any NL big boy? Remember this life na turn by turn o! So if you no celebrate someone today person no go celebrate you tomorrow o!

#word.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by ijebabe: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

My loyal staff grin
Thank you jor!
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by ijebabe: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:

We are alright jor, maybe not as before.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wetin concern me... I dey import thread dey search for product wey I go bring come ya house come sell. You no go buy? grin grin grin who here wants a portable washing machine? na money we dey yarn so ooo. I no get time to blow person trumpet.
Brand_new:
Make you self write your own nau! Abi you no sabi any NL big boy? Remember this life na turn by turn o! So if you no celebrate someone today person no go celebrate you tomorrow o!

#word.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
2sexy: Wetin concern me... I dey import thread dey search for product wey I go bring come ya house come sell. You no go buy? grin grin grin who here wants a portable washing machine? na money we dey yarn so ooo. I no get time to blow person trumpet.
Okay o! If you say so...
I'm convinced lots of ladies will find this thread useful if you don't. I constantly see them checking in and shying away without commenting. They're probably busy checking those profiles.
And for the guys too, they might also find some useful information about the guys listed on the thread so it's a win win situation and not just about looking for a girl to bleep.

FYI: No be sey I no get work o! Sometimes I'm even as busy as f(u)ck but for now I've got lots of time to spare until I get my sh*t together.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
I hereby nominate: The apokorororororo 1 of Benin Kingdom a.k.a 2sexy
NET WORTH: about 4million naira (liquid cash); 20million naira(assets); being that he owns a very big mansion. somewhere close to Seun's abode.
PROFESSION: Petrochemical Engineer + part-time "yahooboy"
PROFILE: https://www.nairaland.com/2sexy
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Ishilove: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new:

Don't be so hasty about dismissing the myth, Brand new. Here, go through this thread when you feel the need to relax and explore the myth further-https://www.nairaland.com/943571/place-rest-wasimi-chronicles/17.

Happy viewing. smiley
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Ishilove: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2013
ijebabe:
We are alright jor, maybe not as before.
Yarn me the koko. I'm all ears grin
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Ishilove: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new: grin grin Don't start getting ideas because e no pass friendship o! Make Killz no come break my head.
Why do I have a feeling there isn't anything going on between ogugua and Killz? undecided
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Why do I have a feeling there isn't anything going on between ogugua and Killz? undecided
Omo pesin don fall my hand o! So killz is no longer available....O ma se o!
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Bcus una think my son no get game nau... We undercover baby! We run dis. cool
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 06, 2013
^^^ Wetin person never see for NL sef?
My guy na bad sharp guy nau! Him just chop clean mouth.
The girl sef too dey jump....smh!
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Ishilove: Why do I have a feeling there isn't anything going on between Ogugua and Killz? undecided

Lol.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz:

Lol.
Quit 'lol'ing and give us the koko oro
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
More eligible bachelors to come.grin grin
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Next in line is a 6ft tall, dark and handsome dude, real name is David. He's also a talented web developer and passionate entrepreneur. Founder of GidiLinks and Listmasta web hosting company.
He's a lover of adventure and well travelled.
Brand_new is based in Lagos and link to his profile here. grin www.nairaland.com/brand_new

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Some1 shud help brandnew blow his trumpet naa.
Abi brandnew,arent u eligible?
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
I hereby nominate: The apokorororororo 1 of Benin Kingdom a.k.a 2sexy
NET WORTH: about 4million naira (liquid cash); 20million naira(assets); being that he owns a very big mansion. somewhere close to Seun's abode.
PROFESSION: Petrochemical Engineer + part-time "yahooboy"
PROFILE: https://www.nairaland.com/2sexy
cheesy ..2sexy make i apply?
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Ishilove: 5:51am On Feb 08, 2013
Brand_new: Next in line is a 6ft tall, dark and handsome dude, real name is David. He's also a talented web developer and passionate entrepreneur. Founder of GidiLinks and Listmasta web hosting company.
He's a lover of adventure and well travelled.
Brand_new is based in Lagos and link to his profile here. grin www.nairaland.com/brand_new
Brand new, I thought you are married? And you are here forming single. You fawk up! angry
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Brand new, I thought you are married? And you are here forming single. You fawk up! angry
^ y spoil show 4 him nw,the original purpose of this thread is to blow hs trumpet.
In Nl,nobody agrees he/she is married. So take him the way u see him
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2013
Ishilove:
But I was never married nau! smiley will you be my val?
@Chidyhels, I'm still a bachelor o!
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
Brandnew,did the eligible bachelors end with you?
Feed us more nw.
Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
More updates coming soon. But I never get PM o! grin

1 Like

Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Brand_new: But I was never married nau! smiley will you be my val?
@Chidyhels, I'm still a bachelor o!
If you are above 30, yes I can grant you the honour and privilege of being my val cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? / Hello / Strictly 4 Pals Phone Numbers Nd Lots More Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.