Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Food To Reduce Your Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Food To Reduce Your Stomach (1704 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food To Reduce Your Stomach by pafun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2008
What local food can make you reduce your tummy quickly . I like my shape , only problem is my stomach which is coming out and I look a bit pregnant.
Help !
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by TOYOSI20(f): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2008
Ur shape , Pregnant??

Are u male or female?
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by ebonyx1: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2008
well,the problem is not what food will reduce ur tummy but how disciplined r u?
you can eat what is right like friuts vegetables and all that but you need to have regular work outs,i mean sit ups with ur legs straight while you do it.about 50 thrice a week should do it,to tighten the muscles of ur tummy,then when ur full ur tummy muscles will give the signal. you should also eat little quantities of food several times(that is when ur hungry)than large meals 3 times a day.good luck. wink
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by bluehorizo(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2008
ebony_x:

well,the problem is not what food will reduce your tummy but how disciplined r u?
you can eat what is right like friuts vegetables and all that but you need to have regular work outs,i mean sit ups with your legs straight while you do it.about 50 thrice a week should do it,to tighten the muscles of your tummy,then when your full your tummy muscles will give the signal. you should also eat little quantities of food several times(that is when your hungry)than large meals 3 times a day.good luck. wink

WELL SAID
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by coolier(f): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2008
And please reduce the BEER intake
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by dominique(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2008
bluehorizo has pretty much said it all, in addition, watch the amount of carbohydrates and fatty foods you eat (esp junk foods) . too bad we live in a country where we have too much of those.
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by clemcykul(f): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2008
visit a gym
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by kemisuga(f): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2008
Stop taking dinner after 7.00pm.

1 Like

Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by Zeiya(f): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
some big tummies are natural, while some are due accumulation of fat in the tummy especially for the males,
this is because females usually have most of their adipose tissues on their hands and buttocks.
WHAT CAN MAKE YOUR TUMMY PROTRUDE
alcohol due to its high sugar content
junk foods
no exercise
type of work u do
to get Ur tummy back in shape u have to avoid all these.
take regular exercise and drink a lot of water.avoid junk foods.take more of fruits and vegetables and high fiber foods, such as whole grains,legumes etc.goodluck
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by Mutee: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ Zeiya, u sound more like a doc. or are u speaking from experience. It's all good anyway.
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2009
Cardio+weights+clean diet=fit body.
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by alimat2(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
Stop the intake of the ultimate beer Gulder grin grin grin
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by Winnergal(f): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2009
alimat 2:

Stop the intake of the ultimate beer Gulder grin grin grin
LOL . . .
Re: Food To Reduce Your Stomach by Epi: 4:54am On Nov 17, 2009
@poster

getting run over by a big truck will flatten your belly grin nah, just kiddin'. on a serious note, crunches

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get Your Shape Back? / Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! / Doctor Fired For Taking Selfie With Woman In Labor & Posting It On IG- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.