Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha (5349 Views)

Clash Between Ateke Tom And Is Boys / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
Just want to share these. They're scans from two fotoshoots. The quality is not optimal due to the limitations of my scanner.

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
Another one

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2006
Some more (recent)

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
Still more

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
And more

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2006

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2006
last one

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
And here's an oldie of Tom

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by Z4M4eva(f): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
Nice Picture Nferyn. Your kids look so cute and adorable. smiley Aww. Bless! smiley
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by mizkay(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2006
Nferyn, you ARE one lucky man. Beautiful wife + beautiful children = beautiful life. Happy married life my dear,  and keep the missus (and kids) always as happy as they too keep you. I am still praying for mine. Amen
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by Rhodalyn(f): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2006
U've got such lovely n adorable kidz!
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2006
Oh they are Adorable, Congrates men.

@Rhodalyn, This makes me want to ask u to marry Me grin
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nike4luv(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2006
cry cry cry cry they are soo beautiful they make me cry! oh i wont cry, that was just a splinter grin cry but but kiss
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by Scorpio(f): 12:14am On May 01, 2006
dang! your kids are soooooooooooo adorable, Tom is handsome n Aicha's so pretty, wow! gud luck chasing d guyz away cheesy seriously tho, they're beautiful smiley
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by chinani(f): 2:11am On May 01, 2006
Tom is so handsome oo! I fear him. If this is how he looks as a boy what will manhood bring? Well I can say, I saw his pic when. . . grin
Aicha is adorable! I think Tom might spend his time keeping the other boys away. grin My vote for fav Nferyn child goes to Aicha b/c she's so unique looking, adorable and w/ curls to top it off!!!
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 2:22am On May 01, 2006
I think Nferyn will have to lock Aicha up in a room when she reaches a certain age because she's so pretty.  cheesy embarassed
And Tom's handsome too. He'll most likely grow up to be a lady's man.

You have such beautiful kids Nferyn, they have this exotic look to them. And I bet they're as smart as you are!  cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by owo(m): 3:22am On May 01, 2006
Beautiful, what more can I say
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by hotangel2(f): 7:27am On May 01, 2006
Aww my little husband still looking as handsome as ever. All grown up, Aww, kiss kiss

Look at little aicha, i remember her baby pictures. Now she's all fashionable and looking like a little miss. kiss kiss U r blessed nferyn, best believe that!
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2006
Thanks all for your kind words - you know I'm a sucker for compliments wink cheesy
I know we've been lucky, already now do I have to chase the boys away from Aicha. Can't imagine what that will be in a few years undecided
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by hotangel2(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2006
it'll be u always having Hot water on ur stove! ALWAYS! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by ono(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2006
Let me spoil the ''beautiful show''

nferyn,

Those kiddies are NOT beautiful.

You got the gist, don't ya?
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2006
ono,

I still love you, but don't push it though wink
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 4:41am On May 03, 2006
Ono wishes he was beautiful or had kids that were as pretty as Nferyn's.
Don't get jealous Ono.  kiss kiss kiss(joking) Lol.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by chinani(f): 4:48am On May 03, 2006
@Nferyn
Ya know, the more I look at Tom, the more I think he looks like you. Not his color, LOL. Something about the smile, his nose and his gaze in the 2nd pic especially. Do you get that alot?
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by mochafella(m): 4:52am On May 03, 2006
chinani:

@Nferyn
Ya know, the more I look at Tom, the more I think he looks like you.
Maybe you've been spending too much time starring at Tom and Nferyn's pictures. grin tongue tongue

Good looking kids, Nferyn.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 4:53am On May 03, 2006
Chinani. You've been analyzing Tom's pictures?. tis tis. . . cheesy
If you don't  mind me asking,. . . do you have a crush?  cheesy I know he's cute and all that but. . . don't you think he's too young?
Lol.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 4:55am On May 03, 2006
Mochafella took the words right out of my mouth. cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by chinani(f): 4:56am On May 03, 2006
mochafella:

Maybe you've been spending too much time starring at Tom and Nferyn's pictures. grin tongue tongue
LOL! But really, Tom does kind of look like Nferyn's profile pic. Just a smaller nose & higher forehead. Though I think Tom might be the more handsome of the two. smiley Sorry Nferyn! & no offense intended. You did supply the genes. You can remind him of that later. wink

@WesA
embarassed Haba! embarassed I promise, I have no inappropriate interest in children (incl. Tom). It was just my observation.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by WesleyanA(f): 5:02am On May 03, 2006
chinani:

@WesA
embarassed Haba! embarassed I promise, I have no inappropriate interest in children (incl. Tom). It was just my observation.
haha. I was joking cheesy
Nice observation by the way. I agree with you even though I think Nferyn has the prettiest eyes.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by mochafella(m): 5:04am On May 03, 2006
chinani:

embarassed Haba! embarassed I promise, I have no inappropriate interest in children (incl. Tom).

erm, depends on what you deem inappropriate cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by chinani(f): 5:07am On May 03, 2006
@WesA
OIC. Good. But I guess the disclaimer will reassure others. smiley
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2006
chinani:

LOL! But really, Tom does kind of look like Nferyn's profile pic.
Good to reassure me wink grin

chinani:

Just a smaller nose & higher forehead. Though I think Tom might be the more handsome of the two. smiley Sorry Nferyn! & no offense intended.
He definitely is more handsome, although I don't see why you mention a higher forehead. maybe because Tom's hair is so short. I'm the one with the big forehead (or so I've been told), Tom's got big eyelashes.

chinani:

You did supply the genes. You can remind him of that later. wink
I was partner in a cooperative effort grin

I'll try to scan a few more pictures of Tom when he was small (prior to the digital camera age)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing International Passport (found)!!!! / Bring All Your Mexican Itunes Gift Cards For Instant Payment / See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.