Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha (5350 Views)

Clash Between Ateke Tom And Is Boys / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by mochafella(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2006
2fine4u:

OMG!!! TOm is so cute. awwww u got some cute pretty kids. can i date Tom when he turns legal? grin

Chei look am, cradle-robber. By the time he is legal u for don dey 2wowo for am. Abeg comot your hand for there. grin

gigitte:

that jeans sokoto aicha has on is do die for!

Are we looking at the same pictures?
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by Scorpio(f): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2006
aww,,,,i see my husband grin Wow Nferyn, good job ei,,,,,,,and ur daughter is so beautiful aww,,,now i want kids undecided
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by 2fine4u(f): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2006
mochafemi grin which one concern u naw? abi u forget say i can use plastic surgery to remain young so i can still date Tom when he turns legal? abeg carry ya bad belle comot fo my front grin
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by gigitte(f): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2006
@ mochafella
im talking about the really flared jeans aicha has on in one of the first pics (space jeans)
i thot they were kinda old school and tres cute cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by mochafella(m): 3:12am On Aug 18, 2006
gigitte:

im talking about the really flared jeans aicha has on in one of the first pics (space jeans)

gotcha.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by chinani(f): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2006
Aww, Aicha's a big girl now! I really like her as a clown. smiley
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2006
Just took this one today. Must be the devil's work, so much hate undecided

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by 2fine4u(f): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2006
awwwwwwwwww this is so cute cheesy ur kids are so gorgeous, waoh!!!
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by chinani(f): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2006
They're really beautiful! kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by damygurl(f): 1:48am On Aug 25, 2006
u guyz r right. they r so cute.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2006
Tom: back to school. Why do I have to get up so early?

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2006
Tom & Aicha: ready for another schoolyear (yep, same [i]space [/i]jeans)

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by spoilt(f): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2007
get your dane gun ready to guard aicha's honor. she's a knockout! or a sword to stave off hoardes of teenage boys will do.
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by kellorah: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2007
they r soooooooooooooooooo cute
awwwwwwwwwwww
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by temmyabby(f): 12:44am On May 31, 2007
aawwww, they're so cute n adorable, Zij zijn heel mooi
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by spoilt(f): 4:03am On May 31, 2007
i looked at the picture of aicha in her jeans again. i have'nt stopped laughing. she really is cute. and her brother seems to be playing the protective big bro.(already) grin
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2007
thx temmyabby & spoilt.
Temmyabby, congrats on your Dutch. Have you been living in Holland or Belgium before?

Here's another one.

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by temmyabby(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2007
yeah, i used to live in antwerpen for a while,so i had to learn sum dutch, i speak only the basics though smiley
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2007
temmyabby:

yeah, i used to live in antwerpen for a while,so i had to learn sum dutch, i speak onlt the basics though smiley
Anyway, you try. That's already more than most people. Do you pick up languages easily?
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by marlet01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ nferyn

Men, your kids are lovely. wink
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by temmyabby(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
undecided not really considering the fact that i don't speak yoruba well enough and i live in lagos most of my live embarassed , infact i think i speak dutch better than yoruba
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by spoilt(f): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2007
nferyn have your kids ever been to naija? is your wife ishan? urhobo ?
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2007
spoilt:

nferyn have your kids ever been to naija?
No and that really bugs me. Problems is that it was financially impossible when Tom was small and we couldn't go with Aicha shortly after she was born because of her weak immune system. We first wanted to visit this year, but I just changed work and can't take a long holiday now. So next year it will be

spoilt:

is your wife ishan? urhobo ?
No she's Bini, but with 1/4 Yoruba in her paternal line
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by spoilt(f): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2007
@nferyn
she does need plenty immunity. Lol! you'll all need a gas mask probably. i kid you not. grin
Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2007
Today the children had their yearly school festival.
Here are some pictures

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2007
tom gets a present as well

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2007
Aicha dancing

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
Aicha swings her magic wand

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2007
Aicha with my parents

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2007
Aicha likes to be naughty

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
Aicha and class mates ready to watch the show

Re: New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2007
Tom's somewhere in another dimension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing International Passport (found)!!!! / See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday / If U're Wise, Tell Me Whats This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.