Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

“learn How To Answer Any Job Interview Question And Ace Your Next Interview!” - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / “learn How To Answer Any Job Interview Question And Ace Your Next Interview!” (700 Views)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / One Big Trick I Used To Answer Any Job Aptitude Test Questions-it's Work 95% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“learn How To Answer Any Job Interview Question And Ace Your Next Interview!” by chosenone4(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2008
“A well-respected former corporate interviewer shares his
insider secrets -- on how to answer tough interview questions”

In 60 minutes - I Guarantee you will,

Interview with the confidence of a pro

Go on less interviews & Get hired faster

Eliminate your "fear of interviewing" once and for all

Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job (giving you the edge over everyone)

Be armed with Professional Interview Answers to the toughest interview questions and give the best interview performance you are humanly capable of!

Best of all - You'll have instant access to the RIGHT answers to nearly every job interview question in just 5 minutes!

For full information ,text your name and email address to 08038772364
Re: “learn How To Answer Any Job Interview Question And Ace Your Next Interview!” by charleyb: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2008
that's great!
Re: “learn How To Answer Any Job Interview Question And Ace Your Next Interview!” by opokonwa(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2008
@poster
Be kind enough to mention what interested peeps will be charged.
Don't tell me it's free. sad
No point texting a number when I do not know the full implication of my action sad
Re: “learn How To Answer Any Job Interview Question And Ace Your Next Interview!” by gabreel: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2008
pls give me hint and guide on the interview .i beg you most of the job test i do pass but the interview is my problem .send to my box
e.mail:linkgab2002@yahoo.com.au

(1) (Reply)

Professional Drycleaner Needed Urgently / Nigerian Navy / The Money Saga By Esdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.