Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. (34746 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Vows Never To Be Nice To People / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Rescued Nigerian Who Survived 3 Days Under Water Vows Never To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by smartg(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. I guess they did not include the hotel bill on their budget, it was a sudden incident,
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
christextension: i hope they have learn their lesson.

Which lesson My bro, go make money oo. There is no one that doesnt run out of cash once in a while and tell me what's the use of virtual money cards.

It isnt tokor to make like N5m weekly. Those guys make such money, You cant just finish such money. Okay!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by TableLeg(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
So these wan.kers ran up bills in the hotel and they couldn't pay? And they are now blaming Uganda ... And they are flying in private jets?! Something aint right here though ....
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by victoria2: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dis can't b TRUE!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by merits(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin cheesy sad tongue cool
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Burger01(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
okpara ugo:

Nah lateness make you fail JAMB... lol.
Fail JAMB ke! That one na one sit... But for this sweet topic for nairaland kai I fail am o... I need to see those banned pix.. Damn..
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nduson20: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Anytym d name PSQUARE appear on NL, It makes so many pages & it appears almost evryday. Dats sucess 4 sure.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Emmy13: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
na prison for make story pass
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Sagamite(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
vicenzo: No wise man talks like this.

Based on what method of survey or based on whose opinion?

From the "pull it from my arse" philosopher or "pull it from my arse" studies?

babyosisi:
The sagamite fellow always fights from thread to thread
Anywhere you see him he is fighting and boasting
His own is too much

I am not fighting. I am educating.

They always learn something.

The one above would just learn never to pull conjectures from his arsse and make it a factual assertion.

And the education is free. I don't charge. Am a nice guy.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by omanifrank(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
is it really tru
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by ubong560(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
P. square go pack ugandan ashawos full dem body. Some of dem de do d sucking thing, some handling thing while the rest do d fvucking things 4getting dat ashawo na "pay-as-u-go" and e de run like nepa meter and b4 dem know, money don finish 4 pocket and even inside private jet. What a shame!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by safarigirl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
As a sure fan, I must talk...after checking on ma bwoi Peter's twitter account @peterpsquare where he refuted all claims, I'm here to blast the jobless blgger that peddaled such arrant nonsense.

If you want to gain traffic on your blog, it's not by rubbishing a whole P-square. We all know such rumours are started by a certain eediot, and then fellow eediots follow suit without so much as an investigation...there was no such use from any Ugandan site, so how did the desperados of Nigerian media come up qith such a stewpidly crafted lie?

If it was a case of absence of cash-at-hand or currency change, it would've been fairly understandable, but to say that a whole P-square, the BAMG, world-conquering, hits-spewing, mega rich, d0p3st performers in Naija refused to pay a bill that I'm sure couldn't have been more expensive than their daily feeding money is not just slander and defamation of character, it is the worst form of personality murder that should carry a jail term.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by SmoothLIFE: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
These 2 f00ls are over 30 and should dress their age and not like teenagers!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
SmoothLIFE: These 2 f00ls are over 30 and should dress their age and not like teenagers!
and how will their dressing upgrade your current living condition? How many teens do you see dressed like P-square? How many can afford their threads, or you think their clothes are sewn by one Mama Yetunde in Isolo?

I definitely don't see teens dressed in futuristic get-ups or M.C Hammer pants...the teens I see dress more like Wizkid.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Did the P brothers think they are above humans and can not be detained if they owe ? LOL, Its like wanting to pass at Lekki Toll-Gate without paying cos your name is Otedollar

KPOM.

If you don't pay why do you expect to be allowed to walk away? It seems this their fame is starting to get to their heads.

If the story is true of course.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
ROSSIKE:

KPOM.

If you don't pay why do you expect to be allowed to walk away? It seems this their fame is starting to get to their heads.

If the story is true of course.
truat me, there is not a fragment of truth in that story, just concocted lies...you can check their twitter handles to confirm...not one Ugandan site carried this, but Nigerians must sell market
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by truelovecom: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
SmoothLIFE: These 2 f00ls are over 30 and should dress their age and not like teenagers!

This GHANA boy STOP typing RUBBISH here.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Abrantie: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
seedord247: Are they not the one singin Chop my money?.. Now that uganda hotel wants to chop their money they are discombobulatin cheesy

Oh the irony!! grin grin grin

To their defense, they were singing about some hot babe chopping their money, not some pathetic third world government.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by godsony: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
seedord247: Are they not the one singin Chop my money?.. Now that uganda hotel wants to chop their money they are discombobulatin cheesy
[color=#006600][/color
No mind them, they begin dey chop all d fries and mede mede whereas na only
Na only akpu and ofo-ede soup d organizers pay for. They for cease their
Shoes,wristwatches and pants. grin
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by godsony: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
safarigirl: ;DAs a sure fan, I must talk...after checking on ma bwoi Peter's twitter account @peterpsquare where he refuted all claims, I'm here to blast the jobless blgger that peddaled such arrant nonsense.

If you want to gain traffic on your blog, it's not by rubbishing a whole P-square. We all know such rumours are started by a certain eediot, and then fellow eediots follow suit without so much as an investigation...there was no such use from any Ugandan site, so how did the desperados of Nigerian media come up qith such a stewpidly crafted lie?

If it was a case of absence of cash-at-hand or currency change, it would've been fairly understandable, but to say that a whole P-square, the BAMG, world-conquering, hits-spewing, mega rich, d0p3st performers in Naija refused to pay a bill that I'm sure couldn't have been more expensive than their daily feeding money is not just slander and defamation of character, it is the worst form of personality murder that should carry a jail term.
[color=#006600][/color]M
Shey u don dey craze? Psqure no get mouth?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
godsony: [color=#006600][/color]M
Sharrap! Fans dey provoke over false news. How dare u question d fingers dat typed dat beautiful post? U madt? undecided
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
godsony: [color=#006600][/color]M
Rockstars don't defend themselves...they leave it to their fans to maul, destroy and bulldoze every mugu that has the guts to spread silly rumours concerning them...and like I said, Peter tweeted that the rumour is FALSE
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by DOD1: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
airmark: They paid for Psquare and MayD services, only to see the twins on stage without MayD and his verse cut off. Payback's time. You remember Uganda, remember Idi Amin. No nonsense. grin
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by AKMoney1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
[size=15pt] ***FAINTS*** [/size]
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by enyice(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2013
joyblinks: Just recently the twin brothers performed at a concert in Uganda and now they have vowed never to set their foot in uganda again. According to a source. they were paid for their performance, accomodation and transport were also provided for them but the two brothers still spent more than expected and were later detained at a five star hotel where they lodged because they couldent pay for their excess bills. Now this has made them vow never to set feet in Uganda again.

http://fizzygist..com/2013/01/psquare-vows-never-to-set-feet-in.html

How authentic is this gist...

This person just wants to drive traffic to his/her blog.

How much the hotel wan charge? Abi e cost pass all the hotels wey dey naija ni?

They probably wouldnt stay there for more than 1week, hence, which kind excess bill them no fit afford?

Naija rumour mill! Na wa o... Funny enough, u don make front page.

And many low IQ people go believe u, some go even log onto ur blog to verify.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by kenlash: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2013
calebo101: And so therefore, given that they would never set foot on Uganda again....Now how does that concern me and put foot on my table?
do u normally put foot on ur table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.