Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. (34747 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Vows Never To Be Nice To People / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Rescued Nigerian Who Survived 3 Days Under Water Vows Never To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by ichommy(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Seedord, Ur comment this days eh
seedord247: Are they not the one singin Chop my money?.. Now that uganda hotel wants to chop their money they are discombobulatin cheesy
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by harlos: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2013
You must chop my money
chop my money
i don't care
think its not working now, psquare don dey vex cos dey wan chop thier money. grin
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by leeland(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Weda dy pay or not,e no kuku concern me o,uganda chop dem money, ;DWeda dy pay or not,e no kuku concern me o,uganda chop dem money,
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
seedord247: Are they not the one singin Chop my money?.. Now that uganda hotel wants to chop their money they are discombobulatin cheesy

Fall of my chair and fall the group rolling with laughter.

Seriously I am not just saying it, I am doing it. This is hella funny.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Websurfers: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
I dont believe the story, You guys looking for traffic do it wisely o.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by hollypagan: 4:05am On Jan 07, 2013
They went to make money and money makes them business is either gain or lose
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by JimmyBoy1: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2013
With Mastercard, Visacard, Internet banking etc, I am not awallowing this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.