Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. (34750 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Vows Never To Be Nice To People / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Rescued Nigerian Who Survived 3 Days Under Water Vows Never To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by emijoe(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
na real wash joor!dis news is fake because i would have heard it from the horses mouth as dey are my elder brodas

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Chokolee(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
This OP, which kind lie be this?? Make Pquare no get hotel money?? N1 thousand, fit reach 2 million of Ugandan shilling ooo
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by MissyB3(f): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hemanwel: @Cunninlingus:U mean ur posts and pic were not hidden.
And I was banned for complaining about a topic being on the front page?
God dey oh!

casket: I think the Mod is on sabbatical ...why all these unclad pictures for heaven sake !

martyns303: how come these nude pics couldnt be hidden and poster banned?
Done!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Opoki(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Somebody will be ban soon.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by martyns303(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:

Done!
just when i was begining to enjoy the show.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by linsa01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
whats all these?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nuzo1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: even angels wont go back to heaven if them jam this one.

I believe you. Wow! shocked
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:

Done!
angry sad angry sad
grin
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by nnalove(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
truelove.com:

This news na wash , i never saw it on @peterpsquare twit.
busy body even if u see it, wat will u gain from it, just do ur own thing d way u feel ok and avoid extending out of ur boundary.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Hemanwel(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:

Done!
so,you are the mod?
Zero wonder...
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by RukkySuzy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sounds really funny.....
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Skanas(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:

Done!
una no go ban am ni?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
joyblinks: Just recently the twin brothers performed at a concert in Uganda and now they have vowed never to set their foot in uganda again. According to a source. they were paid for their performance, accomodation and transport were also provided for them but the two brothers still spent more than expected and were later detained at a five star hotel where they lodged because they couldent pay for their excess bills. Now this has made them vow never to set feet in Uganda again.

http://fizzygist..com/2013/01/psquare-vows-never-to-set-feet-in.html

What a moronic reason to say you will never visit a country again and alienate your local fans there.

So because of a dispute with one particular promoter, they decided to challenge a country?

If this is true, they are dumb!

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by REVOLUTNIS: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
So?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nuzo1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:
Done!

Why censor the beautiful sights of nature? angry
You should have done that later on in the day...not now! cry

Wetin concern most of us with high flying jetsetters like Psquare? Btw, what's wrong with Kampala boys trying to chop their money? grin

Dem get luck say Amin don kaput. tongue
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by ojjp: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
free2ryhme: so wetin una want make i do
to beg dem 2 4giv d ugandas.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by dhrey: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012: Nal lie! This is just an attempt to discredit P.square cos they are Igbos. They are very rich and u claim they cldnt pay hotel bills? Na lie!

fizzygist (the blog) is well known for its anti-Igbo crusade.
shutup jor.wat if its true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.