Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Did/will You Do When U're Caught In D Middle Of True Hatred & Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did/will You Do When U're Caught In D Middle Of True Hatred & Love (553 Views)

If Ur Private Part Itches U Terribly When U're Wt A Fine Gal\boi Wetin U Go Do / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / When U're Watching A Movie Wth Ur Parents N A Sexual Sceve Comes Up How Do U Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did/will You Do When U're Caught In D Middle Of True Hatred & Love by Buthupogon(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
This is my story. My family do not support my relationship with this girl, because of the promiscous life she has once lived in the past before I started dating her. She lives in my street & most of her promiscuity has been within the confines of my area. With the full knowledge of these facts, my mum & my only sister did not support "us". I knew about all these before I agreed to date her. She told me everything & also promised to turn a new leaf. She has changed since we started dating, but my challenge is my mom & my junior sister. I've tried to explain the way things are to them, but they're not just buying it. I love my family so much & I love this girl too, but I don't know what to do, because my loved ones hate the one I love. I need mature & sincere advice please. What do you think I should do?
Re: What Did/will You Do When U're Caught In D Middle Of True Hatred & Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
I have a bad feeling about this. No matter how a woman has chenged frm her past. I will never run the risk of marrying one people I know might have been intimate with on same street. If she coming frm not within, her past does not matter. But coming frm within, mba, no relationship.
Re: What Did/will You Do When U're Caught In D Middle Of True Hatred & Love by Buthupogon(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Tipacalipse, I really appreciate your contribution. Thanks. Please, I know there innumerable great minds on nairaland. I need your sincere advice on this. Don't just view & then leave. Thanks, while i'm anticipating for your reponses.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Tips! Drink Responsibly!!! / Top Chinese Movie Star Charged $1 Million A Night As Prostitute, Made $110 Milli / His Girl Is Getting Married To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.