Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,567 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira (9328 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Is He Mr. Right (or Just Mr. Right Now)? 10 Ways To Know For Sure / She Said He Was Too Poor To Marry Her. Now 10 Yearslater…whoa! (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by gratiaeo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Beync: my dear it's good for you as you backed out, no need to get pissed. Our men are meeting up. Beside all those things u said are u hear say not fact becos I have never seen anywhere where a man wants to marry and becos he doesn't have millions they prevent him. Of course they would come up with lists and prices, and the cowardly will pick race but the mature man will find his way in and get what he is looking for even without much. all those things are to challenge you and to test your ability as a man u claims u r. They have always sort themselves out. our men even takes pride that they marry their wives well and so treats them like gold yes costly one and they take good care of them. It's a challenge for you to work hard to meet up with responsibilities that comes with bein an imo man.
My friend its not proper in Obeledu, Anambra state, were i came from we have a documented list for traditional marriage and I'll bet you that its not above 90 thousand naira both bride price and every other thing...... I don't know what's wrong with Imo peoples, no wonder their single ladies full everywhere, i dated one of their girl but i couldn't marry her due to (high bride price) the same problem, today I'm happily married with kids.... They are spoiling market for their young girls

1 Like

Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
LastApostle:

Give me names.

You think I am kidding
This one happened in my very before
dajunta and hotstepper aka ezinwannem met on a thread and he dropped his email
Before we knew it,wedding bells rang and they are now man and wife
Hot stepper had her picture on her profile then ,very beautiful Nnewi girl with the finest long legs and all the boys here were dying for her but one smart Anambra guy swept her off her feet
They live in Canada now ,with a baby I just read
He was in Enugu then
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin nne uche gi kwesiri idi ya na. Ha!

You never know o
Especially with that ya foto
Umu boys a na cha gha ri anya grin grin
Ukwu nwanyi owerre grin
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by vivianc(f): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi:

You never know o
Especially with that ya foto
Umu boys a na cha gha ri anya grin grin
Ukwu nwanyi owerre grin

Hahaha! Nne, Ukwu a is taken already o. grin grin
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
vivian chinaza:

A si kwa m
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by vivianc(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi:

A si kwa m

Yes o.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Beync(f): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
gratiaeo:
My friend its not proper in Obeledu, Anambra state, were i came from we have a documented list for traditional marriage and I'll bet you that its not above 90 thousand naira both bride price and every other thing...... I don't know what's wrong with Imo peoples, no wonder their single ladies full everywhere, i dated one of their girl but i couldn't marry her due to (high bride price) the same problem, today I'm happily married with kids.... They are spoiling market for their young girls
there is nothing like general list in Imo State. Different villages have there different lists and and so their bride prices. I know of a place where everything in their list is just 30k, I know another place theirs is 70k and another about 100k and above. And families differ, if you enter good family, your inlaws will make things easier for you and am sure it's the same with other neighboring states. Our girls no for any bad market abeg.

Vivian I can't wait.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by afajack(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Even if 100 naira i wil nt marry any gal from imo. All imo gals re nt wife material all re harlot....i perfer 2 friend them bt 4 marriega no way.

1 Like

Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by oboy3(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Imo girls are fine,no doubt,but i can't marry from there even if they decrease the price to 35 nigerian Naira
Imo girls na gba Away match two much,and most time they are hairy and Muscular
i prefer
Ebonyi Girls

2 Likes

Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Beync(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
afajack: Even if 100 naira i wil nt marry any gal from imo. All imo gals re nt wife material all re harlot....i perfer 2 friend them bt 4 marriega no way.
daft
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hmm...still on this matter... #ukwunnu
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by bendazum: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
vivian chinaza:

See I won't lie you resemble a man with your biceps and triceps muscles.Try to cover those legs because they ain't particularly hot.No.They are yamsuous.If you're already taken good for you because any second that passes you're susceptible to pay due more rate.May Menopause not see you, Amen.

Hope am not sarcastic? kiss I told you the truth in honesty.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
bendazum:

See I won't lie you resemble a man with your biceps and triceps muscles.Try to cover those legs because they ain't particularly hot.No.They are yamsuous.If you're already taken good for you because any second that passes you're susceptible to pay due more rate.May Menopause not see you, Amen.

there is a sterling beauty most females don't possess. I am talking about the inner beauty of a woman which defines her personality than outward appearance that is deceiving and treacherous. God has created her to the best of his capability and to his Glory she existed...so just take a walk down your street, 200metres down the road you must sight a NEPA transformer urinate on the body of the transformer and hug it passionately,its a sure way of relieving your anxiety and frustrations of life.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by vivianc(f): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
bendazum:

Haha! *oh, I'm actually shaking and crying* grin Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by vivianc(f): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
there is a sterling beauty most females don't possess. I am talking about the inner beauty of a woman which defines her personality than outward appearance that is deceiving and treacherous. God has created her to the best of his capability and to his Glory she existed...so just take a walk down your street, 200metres down the road you must sight a NEPA transformer urinate on the body of the transformer and hug it passionately,its a sure way of relieving your anxiety and frustrations of life.

Oh sweetie, thanks but u shouldn't have countered him. A lion doesn't lose a sleep over a cockroach's opinion. grin
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Oh sweetie, thanks but u shouldn't have countered him. A lion doesn't lose a sleep over a cockroach's opinion. grin
Some men are pathetic losers flaunting their irresponsibility and stuupidity as a trademark. If he can't handle competition healthily in this ecological system, let him dig a three foot hole and bury his head in shame.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by vivianc(f): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
Some men are pathetic losers flaunting their irresponsibility and stuupidity as a trademark. If he can't handle competition healthily in this ecological system, let him dig a three foot hole and bury his head in shame.

Yea I know. But don't let a fo..ol drag u down to his level, the gutter is no better a place to be. kiss
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
bendazum:

Oh StFU! At least she is registered on d national database as a human being, unlike u d first generation of reptiles. Who asked u for analysis? Frog! angry
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh StFU! At least she is registered on d national database as a human being, unlike u d first generation of reptiles. Who asked u for analysis? Frog! angry
Idowu...I am thirsty of your love. Can you help my heart function properly?
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Crown Prince:
Idowu...I am thirsty of your love. Can you help my heart function properly?
Asewo! grin
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by bendazum: 3:18am On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Idowu mama.How far? Glad I attracted your attention.Anyway I told the babe the truth and nothing but the truth.They say truth is bitter.Sorry o.No fex.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by vivianc(f): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2013
bendazum:

Idowu mama.How far? Glad I attracted your attention.Anyway I told the babe the truth and nothing but the truth.They say truth is bitter.Sorry o.No fex.

Massively daf..t.
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Agrika: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Finally! At least they will give anambra girls breathing space
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Agrika: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2013
At least thier men will finally give anambra girls some breathing space
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Seunspyder(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
I LOVE THIS... I CAN NOW MARRY MY IGBO GIRL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAJHAHASHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by maureen44(f): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=LastApostle]
Abum nwa akokwa. Umuobom ndi mmadu si na ha di njor...apologises to you for being sarcastic.
I was at umueshi this December for a London based friend traditional marriage to his beau,a princess and daughter to the Eze [/quoteplease someone should tell me more about the people of umuobom, i have a suitor from there, though an from anambra, are they goo, bad, evil or any thing
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
The sale of vibrator has increased by 90%!!!!
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by MeeLan: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
afajack:
Even if 100 naira i wil nt marry any gal from imo. All imo gals re nt wife material all re harlot....i perfer 2 friend them bt 4 marriega no way.
no wrong girl or marital story in nigeria without imo girl or woman making it 7/10.
Check the records
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by wowmagonline: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Too costly for me abeg. Na waiting, is it a sin I find love where ulna daughter dey? I no gree, intact where she stay with ulna ooo
https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-imo-state.html
Re: Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira by Toktee(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
EzePromoe:
IMO BRIDE PRICE LIST:
Imo indigenes - N10,000
Non Imo Igbos - N30,000
Non Igbos (from SS)- N50,000
Non Igbos (outside SE/SS) - N100,000 and above

Ndi oshi! Una know wetin be Ofe Owerri? Una think say na N5 dem dey take cook am? angry Una don see awoof wey go purge una belle! tongue
After testing so many dicks fat, long and thin type etc, you go come the Expect me to pay such amount for roughly ahbi tokumbo woman. grin... the educated omega among them are the worst after fuccking for four yrs in the university they start looking for a God fearing Man. grin kai marriage na scam.
The only people enjoying Toto in marriage na Muslims cos they marry underage therefore enjoy natural juice in there even though I do not support child marriage.

If you see all this spoiled ladies with violated holes on their wedding day ehn.... Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia" / Dedicate A Song To Your Father / How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.