Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis (9317 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2008
please,i need smart people to tell me what to do.my marriage is about to collapse.i love my wife but a fling is threatening my marriage.please,let us forget about apportioning blame for my misdeed,I'm sober already.all i want is a way out,of this predicament.u see,I'm married to a staff nurse in one of the govt hospital in the western part of nigeria.i love her so much because she is so dutiful and faithful.then, come august last year,i accidentally bumped into my wife's younger sister at abuja  while i was on a course from lagos.she came from the village for an interview after her youth service.i was in the company of a friend.she narrated to me that she came with her friend and that her friend was supposed to arrange for where they will sleep,in the friend's lover house but alas,another lady was already occupying that place so they were stranded.my friend cajoled me to take them to our hotel.that we can leave them in my room for the night,while i stay with him.i agreed.we were at the hotel bar till past midnight hot on wine,beer,fish.before i knew it,we all got drunk.and i ended up in bed with my----please don't say a word-----my wife sister.we regretted the action,me and her.and parted.few days later,i was back home,a loving husband.some weeks after this i started noticing blisters on my manhood.then the bombshell,my wife sister called me in a very somber manner,asking for forgiveness that she has just discover she has chronic syphilis.she insisted that i have to find a way of curing myself and her sister.i went for test,i tested positive to the disease.the problem is that I'm receiving treatment and still making love with to my wife.so the infection continue to re occur.now, the doctor insists,i must come with my wife because if i continue getting a recurring infection,without clearing her own,the drugs will no more work because the disease will become resistance to it.now,i bought some drugs for her,the problem is how to make her take the drugs.she hates drugs,and moreover she will instantly  recognize the drugs.please someone help,before she noticed the blisters on my manhood.I'm dying. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Flakybaby(f): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hmmm, the deed has already being done, u just hv 2 tell her, maybe u buy her a lovely gift and tell her the truth of the matter, i know it will be difficult but u hv 2 and also make sure she is in a relaxed mood, pls tell her.
Gdluck!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by SeanT21(f): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2008
Tell Her and You can both Find Treatment.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
Flakybaby:

Hmmm, the deed has already being done, u just hv 2 tell her, maybe u buy her a lovely gift and tell her the truth of the matter, i know it will be difficult but u hv 2 and also make sure she is in a relaxed mood, please tell her.
Gdluck!!!
[size=13pt]What a stupid thing to say,why don't you put yourself into the woman shoe and see how it feels undecided, rubbish

@poster
hmmmmmm she needs to shoot that your balls off, shameless man angry
You better tell her before it get to late, poor woman cry cry and that leave the part that her sister infected you it
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by H2O2: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]What a stupid thing to say,why don't you put yourself into the woman shoe and see how it feels undecided, rubbish

@poster
You better tell her before it get to late, poor woman cry cry and that leave the part that her sister infected you it
[/size]
How is it stupid? The gentleman gave him a candid advice. She's bound to know or find out sooner or later.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by KarmaMod(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
Do you have kids? Are you aware that syphilis especially if not quickly treated can render a female infertile?

Ori iyawo lo mu e.

Murderer.

Better tell her the entire truth and let her get treated immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Flakybaby(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
[quote  angry angry angry=tRoOE link=topic=196628.msg3096147#msg3096147 date=1226872693]

@poster
[/size]

Hw can u tell me wat i said was stupid, dts my opinion and moreover wat i said wasnt bad, so pls mind wat u say angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by MrCrackles(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
Shuoo

This one na case for Magistrate court to decide on!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

How is it stupid? The gentleman gave him a candid advice. She's bound to know or find out sooner or later.
[size=13pt]I thought your # 8 was working correctly, surprising it isn't embarassed
So a gift will solve the situation abi
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by H2O2: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
You are so blockheaded. The purpose of the message is to bring her attention to the problem. The gift is just a thoughtful addition. Do you even have a brain
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
Flakybaby:

[quote  angry angry angry=tRoOE link=topic=196628.msg3096147#msg3096147 date=1226872693]

@poster
[/size]

Hw can u tell me what i said was stupid, dts my opinion and moreover what i said wasnt bad, so please mind what u say angry
[size=13pt]True that but not do i see a crim qouting you, duh it a public forum[/size]
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
Person get problem, instead of you guys to proffer constructive solutions, na so so fight!

E don be for una
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

You are so blockheaded. The purpose of the message is to bring her attention to the problem. The gift is just a thoughtful addition. Do you even have a brain
[size=13pt]
oh shut the hell up, you are beginning to sound like a retard
Btw am done with your ass
[/size]
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by H2O2: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
Shut up. Don't bring me down to your level.

Flakybaby:

[quote angry angry angry=tRoOE link=topic=196628.msg3096147#msg3096147 date=1226872693]

@poster
[/size]

Hw can u tell me what i said was stupid, dts my opinion and moreover what i said wasnt bad, so please mind what u say angry
Don't mind her. She's known for her eke Eebu.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

Shut up. Don't bring me down to your level.

[size=13pt]hehehe do you have level grin grin, ode[/size]
Don't mind her. She's known for her eke Eebu.
[size=13pt]Thank you oooooo, Mr busybodi[/size]
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by H2O2: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2008
Onidoti commot make I see betta people.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tRoOE(f): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Sure i don't mind moving for a mad man like you to pass!!!Lmfao[/size]
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by H2O2: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2008
Anything you say. Just carry your dirty load commot for my front make I see road. Stop farting in front of me.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by DarkRxn(f): 1:18am On Nov 17, 2008
hmm, see naija man seduction. shior
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by chisomquee: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2008
thank your God that it is not HIV,you have to tell YOUR WIFE,but leave her sister out of it,but na wa for you,(your wife sister) you are not disciplined at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by MaiSuya(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2008
H202 vs troOE, pls your infantile exchanges are beginning to get on my nerves so I suggest we give it break ok?  smiley

@poster, [i]Walahhii [/i]I no get am for problem at all at all. make I just try my special [i]magani [/i]to cure the symphilis. did I also mention it can cure AIDS and gono?  grin

On a serious note, having sexual relations with her while still undergoing treatment was a very insane thing to do. the person that gave you the medicine ought to have properly counseled you. Anyway, there is no other option than let her know the truth so that you can commence treatment asap. As a previous contributor rightly said, it is far more dangerous for her than for you mainly because she may not see any symptoms till it reaches an advanced stage and could very well infect her unborn child leading to disastrous consequences. All the best.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Shaz(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2008
H2O2:

So. . tell me, the woman has been there since, he prolly didn't give her no gifts. Then entered syphilis and morphed him into the 'thoughtful' husband.

IMO, if I was the lady, I'll fling him and the gift through the window. The best thing he can do is to tell her ASAP, the gift part is very annoying. It's like me strangling someone and after I realise there could be a way out, I run to get a present then, apologise. . come off it!

Come to think of it, he wasn't sober until his wife saw symptoms. . na wa
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by temiolumi(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
I'll advive u to confess to her. Though u may not reveal the identity of the person u had a fling with, cos it might worsen d situation. She will forgive u, and quickly start treatment since she's a nurse.

But u'll have to be very calm with her, cos her reaction might be intolerable after ur confession. U just av to make sure she goes for treatment and u also do d same.

Wish u well.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Angolobabe(f): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
temiolumi:

I'll advive u to confess to her. Though u may not reveal the identity of the person u had a fling with, because it might worsen d situation. She will forgive u, and quickly start treatment since she's a nurse.

But u'll have to be very calm with her, because her reaction might be intolerable after ur confession. U just av to make sure she goes for treatment and u also do d same.

Wish u well.

u said it all
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by dellynash(f): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
[size=8pt]you got blisters on ur dick and u still go ahead to make love to her, please my dear let her know tell her u got syphilis but don't tell her u slept with her sister it will be good if u let her know so u both treat yourselves, is true she hates drugs,but i don't think she will reject drugs after knowing she had such a disease, is not normal headache that one stays without drugs and still gets well. i know its difficult telling her but just try there is no harm in trying. Next time avoid too much alcohol it stimulates one alot[/size]
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by hotstuff06(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
Confess to your wife about your wrongdoing, Make sure you apologize with all of your heart and MEAN IT. However, I will advice that you leave ur sister in law out of the story.
You have to do this rightaway, she needs to get treated because it could lead to much more complicated medical issues for her.
After this, behave yourself and be loyal to your wife.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by KarmaMod(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
If it were HIV, i wonder if he would have continued sleeping with his wife despite it as well

This dude is sick and should be jailed
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tpia: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Gamine(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
wahala don gast! grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by chika98: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2008
There's no guarantee in life and in marriage. cry All one has to do is to pray and hope that something like this doesn't happen to em.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tpia: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2008
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by manmustwac(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2008
ok this is my suggestion try crush the drugs {like pounded yam} so they will look like powder then you'll have to think of a way to put it in her food or drinks without her suspecting or connive with the Doctor to pretend that she has a fake illness and needs a prescription to get better. If that don't work then God help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. / Dedicate A Song To Your Father / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.