Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Creating Pdf Files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Creating Pdf Files (806 Views)

How Can I Edit Pdf Files / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / How Do I Convert Pdf Files To Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating Pdf Files by BayoMaya(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2008
Does anyone know any programs that can make documents in pdf?
Re: Creating Pdf Files by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2008
Try downloading open office writer
Re: Creating Pdf Files by kinharold(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2008
There are several options but the easiest and most common for almost anybody is Coreldraw, ya corel draw. after creating the file/graphic in coreldraw
steps:
1 click file menu
2 click publish to pdf
3 save as usual.
4 dats all, cheers
Re: Creating Pdf Files by DualCore1: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2008
PDF Converter Pro 6.1

[center][/center]

Quickly convert 100 file formats to pdf including searchable Word(doc) to PDF, Excel(xls) to PDF,PowerPoint(ppt) to PDF, TXT to PDF, PSD to PDF , DWF to PDF, EMF to PDF , TIF to PDF , PNG to PDF , GIF to PDF , PCD to PDF , PSP to PDF , EPS to PDF , TGA to PDF , BMP to PDF , ICO to PDF,DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, CMW to PDF, IMG to PDF, IFF to PDF, J2K to PDF, JP2 to PDF, Jpeg to PDF, Html to PDF, WMF to PDF, DCR to PDF, PPM to PDF, PTK to PDF, PCD to PDF, JBG to PDF and many more. PDF Converter Pro Converter makes file conversion to PDF.

Convert over 100 file formats to pdf

Size: 8Mb
Download link: Click Here to download from ma site. cant post softwares on nairaland
Re: Creating Pdf Files by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2008
google

cute pdf writer

foxitpdfwriter

or just freeware pdf writer

the web is full of pdf writers

thats if you want to create pdfs.

as to how pdfs are actually created, you should try wikipedia. . .or pdf forums
Re: Creating Pdf Files by aphoe(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
go to Google.com and type Download Free Primo PDF
that's what i use and it is very cool

(1) (Reply)

Network Software And Bandwidth Monitor / Need Simulator By Cisco Systems For Ccna And Ccnp Exams? / Lost Data: I Need Your Help To Recover This Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.