Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues (1988 Views)

28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by octus2008(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
A charity worker who spent £5,000 bringing his new Jamaican bride to the UK was left heartbroken after she abandoned him within 20 minutes of walking through his front door.
Johnny Gannon spent thousands arranging a visa for 24-year-old Patrice Chambers so they could live in marital bliss in his council flat in Perth, Scotland.
But as soon as Patrice arrived in Perth, she sent trusting Mr Gannon, 57, out to buy Pot Noodles. When he returned she grabbed her bags and told him she was going.
Within 20 minutes of arriving through his front door she had flagged down a car and caught a train. He found out she had also run up a £500 bill on his mobile phone.
Heartbroken Mr Gannon, who married Patrice in Jamaica early this year, believes his new wife fled to Bristol to meet a Jamaican boyfriend with whom she had organised the scheme.
He told the Daily Mirror: 'I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Patrice but I think she had planned all along to do this.
'My relationship with her wasn’t something I’d done by mail order. I’ve known her for two years and it seemed very much like the real thing to me. She has used me and I feel humiliated.
'I had a vision of happiness laid out. I feel like a bit of a fool.'
Mr Gannon takes regular holidays in Jamaica and met Patrice there two years ago.
A friend set them up on a blind date but despite the 33-year age gap he fell in love with her after their first meeting in a romantic bar in the resort of Treasure Beach.
As the couple watched dophins playing in the water he believed he had found the girl of his dreams.
'She ran a little bar and I'd hang out with her there,' he said. 'She was intelligent and I myself thought she had the potential to be a great life partner.

Of course I was pinching myself over how lucky I'd been to end up with such a beautiful young woman. But the relationship was getting better over time so I wasn't suspecting any kind of sting operation.'
He heard from a friend that she had a boyfriend back in the UK but when challenged she said it was in the past.
His love for her meant that he trusted her and he continued to see her on trips to Jamaica.
In fact, it was her who first brought up the subject of marriage and a ceremony was organised on one of his trips to the country.
He had paid for her dress and hair on the big day and when he returned to Scotland worked on getting a visa for her.
In the end he sent her £700 for paperwork in Jamaica and even more money when she said it had been stolen.
This year alone he has spent more than £4,000 on her.
Friends met the couple off the plane and they flew to Edinburgh to start their new life together but she told him she didn't want to be with him and when he returned from shopping for her he took her to the railway station.
He has reported her to police and plans to contact the UK Border Agency and now he is considering how he will tell his mother.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
She has obviously used his as a maga.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
57 yrs old man and sweet 24 " cheesy what do you expect?

You better go for testimony that she didn't kill you and take over everything.

Also, you didn't see those sweet fifty something before jumping to twenty...

grin grin okporoko!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by go4value(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
ojukwu n bianca pt2
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2013
eeya
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2013
Baba to ti expire fe taste omidan to ri Rumu Rumu .Maga af jonz o! grin
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by greatgod2012(f): 4:04am On Jan 06, 2013
Thank God, shes not a Nigerian, if not, only God knows what sagamite and 190 would have said about nigerian girls again.

@ post, d lady had really planned everything out and it perfectly worked out as planned.......hhhhmmmm, i pity d man.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by StellaBella(f): 4:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Going back to sleep jare.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Something here doesn't add up.

She got married to her British husband, and absconded 20 minutes later. She won't have ant grounds to apply for indefinite leave to remain - if that was her intention. Because she didn't need to get married to come into the UK - she could have arrived, AND still absconded before saying "I do."

Too many gaps in this whole saga.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Siena: Something here doesn't add up.

She got married to her British husband, and absconded 20 minutes later. She won't have ant grounds to apply for indefinite leave to remain - if that was her intention. Because she didn't need to get married to come into the UK - she could have arrived, AND still absconded before saying "I do."

Too many gaps in this whole saga.

Maybe her visa application had been rejected before or she is under a ban. So, the only way to change the status is getting married to her britico man.

Also, she may have been promised that all she needed was try and come in, every other thing ail be sorted out.....just guessing!
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Lmaoooo dis is damnnnn hilarious.. Why must blacks act like monkeys: lerra on we would say that we ain't apes. How can you toy with trust in such a manner.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Baba to ti expire fe taste omidan to ri Rumu Rumu .Maga af jonz o! grin
Na so people dey abandon pple ooooh, Wicked world
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
greatgod2012: Thank God, shes not a Nigerian, if not, only God knows what sagamite and 190 would have said about nigerian girls again.
grin grin
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Maga don pay!
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Gambrosia: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tharrris life!
You win some and you lose some! kiss

Thank my Agnostic God for STRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG SHOCK-ABSORBERS!
I can never let things like this get to moi!
Too much of a Libran to cry for yeye romance.
Oh boy! You have done your best! The rest is not for you to worry about!
LIFE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT.
Let her go! YOUR GOD OR SATAN HAS DIVERTED ONE MORE EVIL FROM YOUR LIFE!kiss
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Florena(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Sharp girl
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues by Florena(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Sharp girl[b]Sharp girl[/b]Sharp girl

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! have you seen these kids??? / Kyra Winslow Missing - Kyra Winslow Car Accident Minnesota / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.