Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Sickness Is Not An Act Of God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sickness Is Not An Act Of God (7795 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2013
wordthots: @ gbrookes

I decided to explain your anchor scriptures in the right context, I hope this helps...

Ephesians 1:11

All things are done according to God's plan and decision; and God chose us to be his own people in union with Christ because of his own purpose, based on what he had decided from the very beginning (GNB)

This passage is referring clearly to salvation, salvation is the right context.
It talks about a plan/will of God, which is already referred to in verse 4 and 5 (most especially 5).

5 God[b] had already decided that through Jesus Christ he would make us his children—this was his pleasure and purpose. (GNB)

Now verse 10 talks about how that plan keeps unfolding till the millenial reign (the ultimate goal).

"All things are done according to God's plan" what does this mean

His plan was to bring christ and "through Jesus Christ he would make us his children" (v5). This plan (christs coming and our union with him) will lead to the ultimate goal v10

Before christ came how did God work all things to this plan?

Isreal was chosen by God, even though from time to time they were disobedient he still worked through them to fulfill his plan of bringing Jesus.
God used men despite their flaws in accomplishing his plan. Examples are Rehab (a prostitute), Jacob (correct 419ner), David (adulterer and murderer), Abraham( liar) etc.

God did not push David to commit adultery with Bathsheba neither did he make him kill her husband, David did that himself. Yet Jesus is a dscendant of the son of that woman and also a descendant of the people listed above( that's God working all things to his plan).

It would be ridicolous to think God pushed them to disobedience. The truth is they made their choices but God still worked thru this

Some men under the old testament had a glimpse of this plan, that's why we have hebrews 11

God worked through men, giving them various signs and shadows of what his plan was, for example Abraham wanting to sacrifice Isaac, moses putting a snake on a "cross", the rock which moses hit, Noah and the ark etc. All this were pointers to Gods plan

Even till now He is still working through us, bringing more men to himself through us and also till that ultimate goal (millenial reign) is fulfilled. Phillipians 2:13 (its God at work in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure), 2cor 4:7( we carry this treasure in earthen vessels...)

Though we have flaws and are not perfect yet he still works through us.

I believe that's what the passage is talking about, its not talking about God doing "all things" in terms of good and evil but rather that through the dispensations of times God worked through men despite flaws till christ came bodily and is still working till the ultimate goal is fulfilled.

You said "all" means "all" are you now saying "all things" don't mean "all things"? Explain your inconsistency.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 2:21am On Jan 19, 2013
wordthots: This is also just like ephesians 1 cause the context is salvation.

Chapter 10 gives us a good background for chapter 11. It talks about how the isrealites have rejected Gods method of establishing righteousness (by faith) and how they embraced their own method of establishing righteousness (by the law). It refers to how the gentiles have embraced the gospel and gives prophecies to back this up.

In chapter 11 it talks about how the benefit of salvation was passed to the gentiles despite isreals rejection of it (thanks to Gods providence). God working all things despite their rejection.

11-12 Now I ask myself, “Was this fall of theirs an utter disaster? It was not! For through their failure the benefit of salvation has passed to the Gentiles with the result that Israel is made to see and feel what is has missed. For if their failure has so enriched the world, and their defection proved such a benefit to the Gentiles, think what tremendous advantage their fulfilling of God’s plan could mean. (JB Phillips)

The latter part places an argument for jews despite their rejection and why the gentiles should not feel conceited cause they believe but rather fear God. Also paul talks about how isreal can still be restored if they believe, despite their initial rejection. He argues that their restoration is even "simpler" than the salvation of the gentiles (he uses the analogy of a tree)

The whole chapter just shows how Gods plan unfolds both to jews and gentiles despite deir flaws. It shows us how complex and wise Gods thoughts can be, and how he works all things according to his will. Hence the reason for the last 4 verses which praise God who works all things (in this case salvation) according to His will.

34-35 Frankly, I stand amazed at the unfathomable complexity of God’s wisdom and God’s knowledge. How could man ever understand his reasons for action, or explain his methods of working? For: ‘Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become his counsellor?’ ‘Or who has first given to him and it shall be repaid to him?’

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things. To him be the glory for ever, amen. (JB Phillips)

its not referring to God doing good and evil or how good and evil comes from God, but how God brings his plans to pass despite seeming flaws.

Even JB Phillips says "all things" are "of God". You said "all" means "all" are you now saying "all things" don't mean "all things"? Explain your inconsistency.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2013
wordthots: 1corinthians 8:6

5-6 For although there may be so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many of them, both of gods and of lords and masters,
Yet for us there is [only] one God, the Father, Who is the Source of all things and for Whom we [have life], and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through and by Whom are all things and through and by Whom we [ourselves exist]. (AMP)

A good parallel for this scripture is john 1:1-3

In the beginning [before all time] was the Word ([a]Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God [b]Himself.
2 He was present originally with God.
3 All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. (AMP)

And another good parallel scripture is genesis 1

This passages are referring to creation in general and not that all things (good and evil) come from God.
Looking at the creation story it was never said that God created darkness, but rather he called forth light (v2). Also in some other place all God created was seen as good ( that's the opposite of evil)
This are just pointers to the real attributes of God
Evil, sicknesses n all didn't exist in the beginning they came after the fall of man. The devil became the god of the world when man fell.
From the story of Job, john 10:10, acts 10:38 he is the author of evil and oppression.
I will end by asking you this question

Will sickness and all forms of evil exist in heaven and the millenial reign?

About isaiah 45 still putting my thoughts together.

Godbless

While putting your thoughts together on Isaiah 45, it is also vital that you also see, and study, and put your thoughts together also on, Amos 3:6; Job 2:10; 42:11; Genesis 50:20; Deut. 29:21; Joshua 23:15; Judges 2:15; 9:23-24; 1 Samuel 18:10-11; 1 Kings 9:9; 21:21, 29; 2 Kings 6:33; Exodus 4:11, 1 Samuel 2:6-7; Proverbs 16:4; Isaiah 10 (there God causes and makes nations to destroy nations), Colossians 1:16. I use different translations put much more importantly I go to the original languages of the bible, but I would encourage you very much to read them in the King James Bible as well.

You said "all" means "all" are you now saying "all things" don't mean "all things"? Explain your inconsistency.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 4:08am On Jan 19, 2013
Story book god claims credit for having created absolutely everything - Col. 1:16

That must therefore include all the nasties e.g. diseases, suffering, pain, cruelty, paedophiles, famine, Tsunamis, earthquakes, ebola virus, rapes, murders & even for believers in a poor old alleged Satan the naughty angel, it is apparently only doing what is told & created to do? LOL
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Joagbaje(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbrookes02:

Yes God created "all the nasties e.g. diseases, suffering, pain, cruelty, paedophiles, famine, Tsunamis, earthquakes, ebola virus, rapes, murders & even for believers in a poor old alleged Satan the naughty angel, it is apparently only doing what is told & created to do".

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

1 Like

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2013
Bidam: wrong perspective..Salvation is freely given and is for all 'mankind'..it is just for you to believe and recieve...shikena!!!

ALL Supernatural god(s) are merely some humans concept!

Hence ' Salvation ' is also merely another human concept concerning 100% mythical Supernatural god(s)

The fact that Story book Col. 1:16 states that the Story book god claims 100% credit for having created everything; then as I correctly stated before, it is solely responsible for having created ' all the nasties '.

So stop trying to blame others for doing so because your Story book god claims total responsibility!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 4:29am On Jan 20, 2013
Joagbaje:

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Do you seriously consider your getting Cancer or some other terrible disease for your wife or children is a ' good gift? '

Quoting Story book propaganda (e.g. bible) doesn't help your cause one iota as ALL acclaimed ' holy-text ' is merely 100% human written and devised and the legitimate evidence a single word in ANY of them came from ANY Supernatural god(s) remains a constant zero!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Joagbaje(m): 5:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Composer:

Do you seriously consider your getting Cancer or some other terrible disease for your wife or children is a ' good gift? '
!

You not understand my post. It's rather the opposite . My point is that agod doesn't give people any bad thing such as sickness . He give only good things.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Composer:

Hence ' Salvation ' is also merely another human concept concerning 100% mythical Supernatural god(s)

The fact that Story book Col. 1:16 states that the Story book god claims 100% credit for having created everything; then as I correctly stated before, it is solely responsible for having created ' all the nasties '.

So stop trying to blame others for doing so because your Story book god claims total responsibility!

Holy Spirit Divine i deliver composer in your able Hands..do only what you know how to do best..break every demonic strongholds and mindset..let there be a paradigmn shift in mentalities as he opens your Book once again IN JESUS NAME...i pray.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Joagbaje:

Also remember Romans 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose" - English Standard Version (ESV)
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Composer:

How do you know that "ALL Supernatural god(s) are merely some humans concept! Hence ' Salvation ' is also merely another human concept concerning 100% mythical Supernatural god(s)"? What is your proof or evidence?
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Composer:

Quoting Story book propaganda (e.g. bible) doesn't help your cause one iota as ALL acclaimed ' holy-text ' is merely 100% human written and devised and the legitimate evidence a single word in ANY of them came from ANY Supernatural god(s) remains a constant zero!

Romans 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose" - English Standard Version (ESV).

Even though everything comes from God they are not all good gifts from God, but for all of His chosen or elect ones only, the results of everything would be a good gift to them all from God.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
Joagbaje:

You not understand my post. It's rather the opposite . My point is that agod doesn't give people any bad thing such as sickness . He give only good things.

Story book god claims it created absolutely everything Col. 1:16

Hence ALL bad things were created by this god says this god Col. 1:16

You are calling your god a liar by denying it created everything!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bidam: Holy Spirit Divine i deliver composer in your able Hands..do only what you know how to do best..break every demonic strongholds and mindset..let there be a paradigmn shift in mentalities as he opens your Book once again IN JESUS NAME...i pray.

IF you actually believe in a literal Supeernatural spirit, then the James Randi Educational Foundation wants to hear from you?

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests. (Composer's source: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html)

Let me know how you & your spirits went on at JREF?

Much much much much much much better luck than your entire pre-decessors!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
gbrookes02:

Romans 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose" - English Standard Version (ESV).

Even though everything comes from God they are not all good gifts from God, but for all of His chosen or elect ones only, the results of everything would be a good gift to them all from God.

All you are doing ius quoting your preferred Story book propaganda!

Show us the unambiguous evidence that these words were given by ANY Supernatural god & then we'll talk more?

Meanwhile you are merely quoting empty propaganda!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Composer:

All you are doing ius quoting your preferred Story book propaganda!

Show us the unambiguous evidence that these words were given by ANY Supernatural god & then we'll talk more?

Meanwhile you are merely quoting empty propaganda!

Exactly what rational or logical evidence or proof are you asking for to show or prove to you that the "words were given by ANY Supernatural god", that you would consistently and logically ask for to prove the existence of anything or anyone else, be they in the past or present? I must know what exactly you are asking for before I can provide it, and to see how rational or logical you are. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
gbrookes02:

Exactly what rational or logical evidence or proof are you asking for to show or prove to you that the "words were given by ANY Supernatural god", that you would consistently and logically ask for to prove the existence of anything or anyone else, be they in the past or present? I must know what exactly you are asking for before I can provide it, and to see how rational or logical you are. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase.

You can't provide the proofs yourself but IF you or any one else here is a genuine jebus believer and not just another BS artist making wild fallacious claims, then its simply a case of your invoking your jebus to ' keep its promise ' to ' do what any genuine believer asks of it to do!

e.g. Use John 14:12-14 & 15:7 to get it to convince me as only a divine, Omnipotent, Supernatural, all powerful, miracle working god knows how to convince me, and let me know when you asked it to do so?(Date, time) and I'll report back thereafter hopefully with the good news, when it has happened?

You can't do more than that yourself, only a Supernatural god can, other than perhaps you also asking your god " Specifically how long will it be to convince skeptical Composer? " and get some kind of a time frame that your Omnipotent god needs to do its amazing stuff for me after you asked? e.g. 1 second, 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 week, 10 years, just so I have a time-frame when its miraculous works will be done?

I can't wait for the outcome, but as always I'll be patient again, LOL!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Composer:

You can't provide the proofs yourself but IF you or any one else here is a genuine jebus believer and not just another BS artist making wild fallacious claims, then its simply a case of your invoking your jebus to ' keep its promise ' to ' do what any genuine believer asks of it to do!

e.g. Use John 14:12-14 & 15:7 to get it to convince me as only a divine, Omnipotent, Supernatural, all powerful, miracle working god knows how to convince me, and let me know when you asked it to do so?(Date, time) and I'll report back thereafter hopefully with the good news, when it has happened?

You can't do more than that yourself, only a Supernatural god can, other than perhaps you also asking your god " Specifically how long will it be to convince skeptical Composer? " and get some kind of a time frame that your Omnipotent god needs to do its amazing stuff for me after you asked? e.g. 1 second, 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 week, 10 years, just so I have a time-frame when its miraculous works will be done?

I can't wait for the outcome, but as always I'll be patient again, LOL!

For sure you will meet Him after you die (if Jesus don't come back before), and on Judgement Day as well. He only grants the prayers of His children if they are in accordance with His will, Matthew 6:10. When you do stand before (and you will) make sure you are a true Christian then or Hell will be your portion. If God choose not to show Himself to you in this life that proves nothing, just like you not appearing before me proves nothing, and others not appearing before you proves nothing as well. So you are not at all asking for something that is logical to prove the existence of something or someone.

So my question still stands, exactly what rational or logical evidence or proof are you asking for to show or prove to you that the "words were given by ANY Supernatural god", that you would consistently and logically ask for to prove the existence of anything or anyone else, be they in the past or present? I must know what exactly you are asking for before I can provide it, and to see how rational or logical you are. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2013
gbrookes02:

For sure you will meet Him after you die (if Jesus don't come back before), and on Judgement Day as well.

Prove it!

1. [B] Prove all things; [/B] hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

2. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, [B] make full proof of thy ministry. [/B] {make...; or, fulfil} (2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

Story book text doesn't count for squat and that's ALL you have, squat = zero!

gbrookes02:

He only grants the prayers of His children if they are in accordance with His will, Matthew 6:10.

John 12:14-16 & 15:7 disagree with you!

You are what is known as a fraud & deceiver & doubter because e.g. -

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. (John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

YOU corrupt your own Story book text to read -

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will MIGHT do[it].(LOL!)(John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

gbrookes02:
When you do stand before (and you will) make sure you are a true Christian then or Hell will be your portion.

Prove it!

1. [B]Prove all things;[/B] hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

2. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, [B]make full proof of thy ministry. [/B] {make...; or, fulfil} (2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

gbrookes02:
If God choose not to show Himself to you in this life that proves nothing,

Incorrect!

Pay attention to -

Prove it!

1. [B] Prove all things; [/B] hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

2. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, [B] make full proof of thy ministry. [/B] {make...; or, fulfil} (2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

What YOU are inferring is that YOUR OWN Story book god can't even maintain the standards and requirements it sets for others! LOL!

gbrookes02:
just like you not appearing before me proves nothing, and others not appearing before you proves nothing as well.

YOU don't need to literally appear before me, your pathetic Posts & unsubstantiated claims demonstrate all I need to know, unambiguously proving you are a jebus doubter, disobedient fraud & total loser!

gbrookes02:
So you are not at all asking for something that is logical to prove the existence of something or someone.

So my question still stands, exactly what rational or logical evidence or proof are you asking for to show or prove to you that the "words were given by ANY Supernatural god", that you would consistently and logically ask for to prove the existence of anything or anyone else, be they in the past or present? I must know what exactly you are asking for before I can provide it, and to see how rational or logical you are. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase.

For sure you will meet Him after you die (if Jesus don't come back before), and on Judgement Day as well.[/quote]

Prove it!

gbrookes02:

He only grants the prayers of His children if they are in accordance with His will, Matthew 6:10.

But IF you really believe that then you also confirm your own preferred Story book flat out contradicts itself as you cherry-pick its content!

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]. (John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will MIGHT do [it]. (LOL!)(John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

gbrookes02:
When you do stand before (and you will) make sure you are a true Christian then or Hell will be your portion. If God choose not to show Himself to you in this life that proves nothing, just like you not appearing before me proves nothing, and others not appearing before you proves nothing as well. So you are not at all asking for something that is logical to prove the existence of something or someone.

For sure you will meet Him after you die (if Jesus don't come back before), and on Judgement Day as well.

Prove it!

gbrookes02:

[B]If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].[/B] (John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will MIGHT do [it].(LOL!) (John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

So my response remains vindicated whilst your claims remain proven illegitimate rubbish!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Composer:

Prove it!

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will MIGHT do[it].(LOL!)(John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

Prove it!

1. [B]Prove all things;[/B] hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

2. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, [B]make full proof of thy ministry. [/B] {make...; or, fulfil} (2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

Incorrect!

Pay attention to -

Prove it!

What YOU are inferring is that YOUR OWN Story book god can't even maintain the standards and requirements it sets for others! LOL!

YOU don't need to literally appear before me, your pathetic Posts & unsubstantiated claims demonstrate all I need to know, unambiguously proving you are a jebus doubter, disobedient fraud & total loser!

Prove it!

But IF you really believe that then you also confirm your own preferred Story book flat out contradicts itself as you cherry-pick its content!

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will MIGHT do [it]. (LOL!)(John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

When you do stand before (and you will) make sure you are a true Christian then or Hell will be your portion. If God choose not to show Himself to you in this life that proves nothing, just like you not appearing before me proves nothing, and others not appearing before you proves nothing as well. So you are not at all asking for something that is logical to prove the existence of something or someone.

Prove it!

[B]If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].[/B] (John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will MIGHT do [it].(LOL!) (John 14:12-14) KJV Story book.

So my response remains vindicated whilst your claims remain proven illegitimate rubbish!

1 Thess. 5:21 Is about proving all things for one's self not for someone else. And I have already prove it for myself.

You said "Story book text doesn't count for squat and that's ALL you have, squat = zero!", prove it. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

John 12:14-16 & 15:7 is to be understood in context of if its being God's will then He will (not might) grant it, see 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and Matthew 6:10.

You said "What YOU are inferring is that YOUR OWN Story book god can't even maintain the standards and requirements it sets for others! LOL!", prove it.

You said "YOU don't need to literally appear before me, your pathetic Posts & unsubstantiated claims demonstrate all I need to know, unambiguously proving you are a jebus doubter, disobedient fraud & total loser!", so why does God need to literally appear before you? Why the double standard?

If as you claim that there is no God unless He appear before you, then likewise there is a God because others claim that He appeared to them. Who made you the standard? Your own illogic can be used against you, fool.

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
gbrookes02:

1 Thess. 5:21 Is about proving all things for one's self not for someone else. And I have already prove it for myself.

Nope! Both Story book quotes are the command to ' prove ' what you believe to others!

Even your preferred Story book tells you that are supposed to believe what it says, that you can't believe what your own heart - mind tells you -

Jer. 17:9, read it and weep for your failures some more!

gbrookes02:
You said "Story book text doesn't count for squat and that's ALL you have, squat = zero!", prove it. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

By all means demonstrate legitimately with proofs that ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' are the literal words of ANY Supernatural god(s) given to men?

I have proven they are not, simply and foremostly by the simple but profound fact that in my 50 years of asking, not a single shred of legitimate supportive evidence is available!

gbrookes02:
John 12:14-16 & 15:7 is to be understood in context of if its being God's will then He will (not might) grant it, see 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and Matthew 6:10.

You continue to utter absolute rubbish & nonesense!

It says ' I WILL ' never ' YOUR corrupt version ' I MIGHT if X, Y, Z ' BS!

You know it doesn't work FOR YOU because you are a jebus fraud!

That fact is also easily testable using your own preferred Story book version should you ever grow a back-bone and wish to step forward and be tested accordingly by it?

I already know the outcome but I remain benevolent even to frauds like YOU!

gbrookes02:
You said "What YOU are inferring is that YOUR OWN Story book god can't even maintain the standards and requirements it sets for others! LOL!", prove it.

You said "YOU don't need to literally appear before me, your pathetic Posts & unsubstantiated claims demonstrate all I need to know, unambiguously proving you are a jebus doubter, disobedient fraud & total loser!", so why does God need to literally appear before you? Why the double standard?

If as you claim that there is no God unless He appear before you, then likewise there is a God because others claim that He appeared to them.

Claims, Claims, Claims YOU SAID, well foolish YOU should be aware that CLAIMS are ALL legitimately UNSUBSTANTIATED! and ALL HEARSAY, you fool!

gbrookes02:
Who made you the standard? Your own illogic can be used against you, fool.

There is nothing legitimately illogical in what I said foolish boy!

It is fools like YOU that are illogical by embracing HEARSAY text as literally divinely sent!

gbrookes02:

Your Story book based drivel remains defeated as I correctly & successfully showed from the onset!

Embrace my benevolence you foolish boy & by all means have another chance to ' strut your various claims & god(s) ' by legitimately manifesting your credentials as a genuine Story book jebus believer; according to your preferred Story book version (whatever that is LOL!), THEN we'll talk more!

Until then you remain a fraud, jebus reject and fool!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 1:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Composer:

Nope! Both Story book quotes are the command to ' prove ' what you believe to others!

Even your preferred Story book tells you that are supposed to believe what it says, that you can't believe what your own heart - mind tells you -

Jer. 17:9, read it and weep for your failures some more!

By all means demonstrate legitimately with proofs that ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' are the literal words of ANY Supernatural god(s) given to men?

I have proven they are not, simply and foremostly by the simple but profound fact that in my 50 years of asking, not a single shred of legitimate supportive evidence is available!

You continue to utter absolute rubbish & nonesense!

It says ' I WILL ' never ' YOUR corrupt version ' I MIGHT if X, Y, Z ' BS!

You know it doesn't work FOR YOU because you are a jebus fraud!

That fact is also easily testable using your own preferred Story book version should you ever grow a back-bone and wish to step forward and be tested accordingly by it?

I already know the outcome but I remain benevolent even to frauds like YOU!

Claims, Claims, Claims YOU SAID, well foolish YOU should be aware that CLAIMS are ALL legitimately UNSUBSTANTIATED! and ALL HEARSAY, you fool!

There is nothing legitimately illogical in what I said foolish boy!

It is fools like YOU that are illogical by embracing HEARSAY text as literally divinely sent!

Your Story book based drivel remains defeated as I correctly & successfully showed from the onset!

Embrace my benevolence you foolish boy & by all means have another chance to ' strut your various claims & god(s) ' by legitimately manifesting your credentials as a genuine Story book jebus believer; according to your preferred Story book version (whatever that is LOL!), THEN we'll talk more!

Until then you remain a fraud, jebus reject and fool!

"Nope! Both Story book quotes are the command to ' prove ' what you believe to others!",

Man!!!!! It got to be you came straight from out of a comic book. A story book can be true, not all are false. Paul in 1 Thess. 5:21 was tell his audience to go to the bible to prove for themselves if something is in harmony with the bible or not. If it is then it is true, if not then it is false, the very opposite of what you say it means. Stop pervert the bible writings. Yes, you don't believe it, but please stop misinterpreting it.

"Even your preferred Story book tells you that are supposed to believe what it says, that you can't believe what your own heart - mind tells you - Jer. 17:9, read it and weep for your failures some more!",

Jer. 17:9 is about the nonChristian heart, Ezekiel 36:24-32; Jeremiah 31:33-34; Ephesians 4:24, is about the true Christian's heart.

"By all means demonstrate legitimately with proofs that ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' are the literal words of ANY Supernatural god(s) given to men?
I have proven they are not, simply and foremostly by the simple but profound fact that in my 50 years of asking, not a single shred of legitimate supportive evidence is available!",

I would seriously advise you to quickly take some class on logic. Lack of evidence is not evidence of anything, argument from silence proves nothing, see the article at http://www.conservapedia.com/Logical_fallacy#Argument_from_silence and go to the "Argument from silence" subsection and read it. If what you have been asking of me you have been asking of others as well on the issue of evidence, then its no wonder you haven't gotten any because what you are putting forth as evidence to convince you is totally irrational and illogical.
I have asked God and I have gotten the evidence so that proves that the bible is true. Why should you be the standard of what exist and don't?

"It says ' I WILL ' never ' YOUR corrupt version ' I MIGHT if X, Y, Z ' BS!",

He said and shows in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and Matthew 6:10 that if His saints ask Him anything within the confines of His will He will certainly grant it for sure. All of my prayers that were in the confines of His will He has granted them all. He said that the food is for the children and not for the dogs, Matthew 15:26. So if you have not been getting answers to your prayers it is because you are one of the dogs, and not a child of God.

"Claims, Claims, Claims YOU SAID, well foolish YOU should be aware that CLAIMS are ALL legitimately UNSUBSTANTIATED! and ALL HEARSAY, you fool!",

you could be the one who is lying, maybe God did appear to you and you are lying about it, saying He has not. So you claims can be the lies "ALL legitimately UNSUBSTANTIATED! and ALL HEARSAY".

"There is nothing legitimately illogical in what I said foolish boy!
It is fools like YOU that are illogical by embracing HEARSAY text as literally divinely sent!", you haven't proven them to be untrue. So you are the one who are full of claims that they are not true.
"Your Story book based drivel remains defeated as I correctly & successfully showed from the onset!
Until then you remain a fraud, jebus reject and fool!",

prove your nonsense to be true, which you haven't done as yet.

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2013
gbrookes02:

"Nope! Both Story book quotes are the command to ' prove ' what you believe to others!",

Man!!!!! It got to be you came straight from out of a comic book. A story book can be true, not all are false. Paul in 1 Thess. 5:21 was tell his audience to go to the bible to prove for themselves if something is in harmony with the bible or not. If it is then it is true, if not then it is false, the very opposite of what you say it means. Stop pervert the bible writings. Yes, you don't believe it, but please stop misinterpreting it.

"Even your preferred Story book tells you that are supposed to believe what it says, that you can't believe what your own heart - mind tells you - Jer. 17:9, read it and weep for your failures some more!",

Jer. 17:9 is about the nonChristian heart, Ezekiel 36:24-32; Jeremiah 31:33-34; Ephesians 4:24, is about the true Christian's heart.

"By all means demonstrate legitimately with proofs that ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' are the literal words of ANY Supernatural god(s) given to men?
I have proven they are not, simply and foremostly by the simple but profound fact that in my 50 years of asking, not a single shred of legitimate supportive evidence is available!",

I would seriously advise you to quickly take some class on logic. Lack of evidence is not evidence of anything, argument from silence proves nothing, see the article at http://www.conservapedia.com/Logical_fallacy#Argument_from_silence and go to the "Argument from silence" subsection and read it. If what you have been asking of me you have been asking of others as well on the issue of evidence, then its no wonder you haven't gotten any because what you are putting forth as evidence to convince you is totally irrational and illogical.
I have asked God and I have gotten the evidence so that proves that the bible is true. Why should you be the standard of what exist and don't?

He said and shows in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and Matthew 6:10 that if His saints ask Him anything within the confines of His will He will certainly grant it for sure. All of my prayers that were in the confines of His will He has granted them all. He said that the food is for the children and not for the dogs, Matthew 15:26. So if you have not been getting answers to your prayers it is because you are one of the dogs, and not a child of God.

"Claims, Claims, Claims YOU SAID, well foolish YOU should be aware that CLAIMS are ALL legitimately UNSUBSTANTIATED! and ALL HEARSAY, you fool!",

you could be the one who is lying, maybe God did appear to you and you are lying about it, saying He has not. So you claims can be the lies "ALL legitimately UNSUBSTANTIATED! and ALL HEARSAY".

It is fools like YOU that are illogical by embracing HEARSAY text as literally divinely sent!", you haven't proven them to be untrue. So you are the one who are full of claims that they are not true.
"Your Story book based drivel remains defeated as I correctly & successfully showed from the onset!

Your question remains spurious in light of the fact that your legitimate evidence for ANY literal Supernatural god(s) remains a constant zero!

I agree however that your preferred Story book unambiguously states that it is incumbent upon wanna-be believers like YOU, that you provide the legitimate evidence to PROVE your cause -

1. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

2. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry . {make...; or, fulfil} (2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

You and those like you remain unambiguously defeated so get going asap with your proofs otherwise or else remain a liar and a self deluded fraud?

Much much much much much much better luck next times!

[b]
gbrookes02:

Your question remains spurious in light of the fact that your legitimate evidence for ANY literal Supernatural god(s) remains a constant zero!

I agree however that your preferred Story book unambiguously states that it is incumbent upon wanna-be believers like YOU, that you provide the legitimate evidence to PROVE your cause -

1. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

2. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry . {make...; or, fulfil} (2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

You and those like you remain unambiguously defeated so get going asap with your proofs otherwise or else remain a liar and a self deluded fraud?

[/b]
gbrookes02:

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 3:03am On Feb 09, 2013
Composer:

Yet you can't say what rational evidence would meet your criteria to prove to you that God exist. So the truth of the matter is that you don't really know what you are asking for. That's all.
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by F00028: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2013
you guys give the devil way too much power sad
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 2:20am On Feb 10, 2013
gbrookes02:

Yet you can't say what rational evidence would meet your criteria to prove to you that God exist.

ALL Supernatural god(s) are a 100% human concept!

IF you are a genuine jebus believer then employ e.g. John 14:12-14, 15:7 and appeal to it to provide (what it promised ANY genuine believer that asked that it unequivocally would) with the unambiguous proofs I require that only an Omnipotent, Almighty Supernatural god that created me(apparently?) and thereby is the only one that knows what it would take to unambiguously convince me!

I've waited over 50 years already for your entire predecessors to achieve this & alas no sign of anything except their BS, so I can wait a while longer for yours to manifest itself further, LOL!

Let me know i) When you appealed for this to happen? ii) When it gave you a time frame of how long it needs to achieve this?

From my vast experience, I shan't hold my breath!
Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 2:25am On Feb 10, 2013
omo_to_dun: But God created the Devil, so consequently, He also created evil. God has to take responsibility for the Devil, doesn't He?

Everything is the will of God, so if a child is born with a disease, it was the will of God, for if it wasn't it wouldn't have happened.

I hope you or your wife or children haven't ever been to a Doctor or Hospital for treatment!

For IF you ever have then your hypocrisy is manifest that you are trying to thwart your gods plans for you or them!

i.e. IF it is your god's plans and its will that you or those close to you become sick or diseased or get Cancer etc. then you are interfering with its ' will '.

You hypocrite & disobedient fraud!

omo_to_dun: But God created the Devil, so consequently, He also created evil. God has to take responsibility for the Devil, doesn't He?

Everything is the will of God, so if a child is born with a disease, it was the will of God, for if it wasn't it wouldn't have happened.

I hope you or your wife or children haven't ever been to a Doctor or Hospital for treatment!

For IF you ever have then your hypocrisy is manifest that you are trying to thwart your gods plans for you or them!

i.e. IF it is your god's plans and its will that you or those close to you become sick or diseased or get Cancer etc. then you are interfering with its ' will '.

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by Composer: 2:31am On Feb 10, 2013
gbrookes02:

Malachi 3:6 "For I the LORD do not change..." English Standard Version (©2001).

Hebrews 13:8 "[B]Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever [/B]" New International Version (©1984).

Those quotes are unambiguously Fatal to xtianity! for they explain how the Story book jebus (who was ' born a Jew ') hence ANY faith other than Judaism is a False ideology!

Next!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / Are The Three (3) Children Of Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor his Biological Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.