Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: (874 Views)

Females (musr See Photo) Would U Open Ur Legs For Him? / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: by nuges1(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2013
i) The only
thing he wants from you is the pleasure beneath your leg.
He cums,
he is gone.

ii) At the end of the day, he will go
home to his wife

iii) He is never going to leave
his wife for you

iv) You are most likely not his
only play chic

v) He really loves his wife that’s
why he married/is still with her

vi) After using
you he will dump you for someone else,
someone 'fresher'

vii) He doesn't owe you
anything before God and even the law.

viii)Getting pregnant on purpose won’t trap him,
his real kids are at home with his wife.

ix) His money and properties are his and his wife's.
You only get the loose change

x) You will
never be a part of his future So stop wasting
your time and energy...and that p***y too...get
your sh*t together, make your own money,
wait for your own man... just get a life!!!!

A
real lady works hard and gets her own
money, a man with money is only a BONUS

2 Likes

Re: LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: by ATMC(f): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2013
I agree but people like shola, ibori's second wife, bianca and d rest of 'em will prove you wrong because their sugar daddies married them afterall, so?
Re: LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: by nuges1(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Yh,I agree with u too bt it almost neva happens unless d man do nt really love
his wife...ojukwu @ d oda hand neva actually had a steady home as a soldier concerned.I don't really knw about shola and ibori
Re: LADIES B4 U Go Spreading Ur Legs 4 A Married Man U Should Know: by seedord247(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2013
They know alll this things... But the single boys are stingy and broke. And you cant expect them to be puttin on a wig for months.. shocked

They need money to look good which is what the married fellas give them apart from that.... Nothing. tongue

(1) (Reply)

To All African Girls/ladies/women / How To Deal With An "EX" In Different Situations. / Football Vs Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.