Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? (24056 Views)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by 4reigningqueen: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2013
I was on my way to church this morning and a guy came with a tract. Normally, when i collect tract i just look for a good place to drop it but this one caught my attention probably because i love football.

Topic: Footballers in Hell Fire.

Quotes: "satan says "i am determined in my efforts to bring many chrsitians to my kingdom. I am the brain behind the computer, internet and television..."
"I saw Marc Vivien Foe, the Cameroonian footballer who died during a football match...because he was supposed to sacrifice his mother..."
"the first team i saw was CHELSEA being led by IVANOVIC ... And their supporters following them in the tunnel to hell."

"i saw Ronaldinho and certain young boys... Learning to play like him...The next footballer i saw was Kaka with a bible in his right hand and a football on his left hand..."

"Then i saw Zidane...Abutreka' pele,black stars of Ghana and supporters...all on the highway to hell"

I expected to see Nigerian footballers but found non but the message came from Mountain Of God somewhere in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2013
Absolute nonsense.

16 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Drugs at work.

2 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Enegod(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2013
so,man utd fans no follow

12 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Hurraaaaay...so Nigeria football players and supporters were not there...

More reason to blow my vuvuzela for the Eagles everyday.

5 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by AtheistD(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2013
What about the Brazil team that won the world cup?

And how is football evil?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by dridowu: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2013
Thank God Arsenal and Barcelona are going to heaven................................Danccin Alingo.......................
@op, I guess u and ur tract are hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by AtheistD(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2013
dridowu: Thank God Arsenal and Barcelona are going to heaven................................Danccin Alingo.......................
@op, I guess u and ur tract are hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Who told u the gunners are going to heaven?

A little bird told me Wenger might be gone in 2 yrs time shocked
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Good morning sir,

Erm...Erm..(Clears throat)...

[size=30pt]Barca for life!!![/size]

Thank you!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning sir,

Thank you!
Lol. Barca for life too.

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ijawkid(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahah......@reyginus.....you be barca fan??.....we be brothers be that oooo......grin
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2013
ijawkid: Hahahahahahahah......@reyginus.....you be barca fan??.....we be brothers be that oooo......grin
True o. Since 2004.

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by tobechi20(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Devil himself is manchester united. No wonder they are calld red devils

lol

4 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by deebrain(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
It is manchester United footballers the dude may have been talking about. Barcelonia are the saviours of the world. Messi is an angel sent from heaven. Its heaven straight for all barca fans.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by deebrain(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
tobechi20: Devil himself is manchester united. No wonder they are calld red devils

lol

Abi O.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ijawkid(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: True o. Since 2004.

Cheiiii.........na him we never celebrate small for all our victories?? grin..............we too much jawe...!!!......
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by TableLeg(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Absolute nonsense!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by CrazyMan(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Preachers are getting more desperate these days about this cancerworm called money that they don't care how foolish they sound, or how senseless their presentations and messages might be...as far as it can fetch them some cash, they're ready to engage in it. Smh. sad

4 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Bella3(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2013

Thank you!
ijawkid: Hahahahahahahah......@reyginus.....you be barca fan??.....we be brothers be that oooo......grin
Reyginus: Lol. Barca for life too.
SO ,SO ,SO, ALL OF UNA FOLLOW DEY WASH BALL?shockedshocked Chai! Devil is a liar. FASTING MODE ACTIVATED.

Up BLUESgrin

3 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by tobechi20(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bélla3: SO ,SO ,SO, ALL OF UNA FOLLOW DEY WASH BALL?shockedshocked Chai! Devil is a liar. FASTING MODE ACTIVATED.

Up BLUESgrin
...we hav one tin in come..,chelsea 4 life. Demba ba

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2013

Thank you!
so no be Jesus for life again...na wa o..no wonder d devil is happy..this kind of little things is what rlly make him dance azonto

2 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
CrazyMan: Preachers are getting more desperate these days about this cancerworm called money that they don't care how foolish they sound, or how senseless their presentations and messages might be...as far as it can fetch them some cash, they're ready to engage in it. Smh. sad
God is jealous about how we use our time doing mundane things instead of serving Him...ever picture the 24 elders casting their crowns @ His feet worshiping Him day and night? Just think about it. He alone is worthy of our praise.. Have u praise Him today?

9 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Bella3(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
tobechi20: ...we hav one tin in come..,chelsea 4 life. Demba ba
LOL.
I have never watched any of chealsea' match. I just like the team, mayb because of the sweet name.
grin
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bidam: God is jealous about how we use our time doing mundane things instead of serving Him...ever picture the 24 elders casting their crowns @ His feet worshiping Him day and night? Just think about it. He alone is worthy of our praise.. Have u praise Him today?

Good evening sir,

If you do not worship God 24-7 then I will be very surprized indeed. Those "mundane things' you talked about are supposed to be avenues where we worship God. You need not be in church or go out to preach before you serve God!

In all things, God must be present. Whether you support a football team, when we sleep, when we walk on the road, when we drive our cars, when we go out for recreation etc if God is not at the centre of it all, then our Christianity can be called to question.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by pastormustwacc: 4:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Football fans go still burn that church, with all these rubbish! I wonder why na Nigeria all them them messages dey come out.

Refusal to thank Wizard = roast like turkey for hell fire? what the f/u/c/k?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by UyiIredia(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hogwash ! That's carrying the doctrine of who enters hell to far. Those in danger of hell are stated in the Bible and it definitely doesn't include footballers.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by pastormustwacc: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
^^^Me still dont see how kicking a ball puffed with air about a field will lead people to hell. @op, will playing lotto send a person to hell?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Heavenly102: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2013
I dont know why people only see those that are in hell and not those in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ijawkid(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bélla3: SO ,SO ,SO, ALL OF UNA FOLLOW DEY WASH BALL?shockedshocked Chai! Devil is a liar. FASTING MODE ACTIVATED.

Up BLUESgrin

Lol....I dey watch ball o like say tomorrow no dey........meanwhile .wetin u dey use chelsea do??...club wey no get direction.....come to the catolonians.......FCB.....grin
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ijawkid(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Heavenly102: I dont know why people only see those that are in hell and not those in Heaven
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by brightk(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Yomieluv: Drugs at work.

lol.....
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Iaz93: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
What of Ronaldo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.