Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? (24051 Views)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Godogwu: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Utter Rubbish.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Another problem religion has caused. If we are to make any progress in this country, people must be protected from unintelligent thinking that brings about such preposterous ideas.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Babamide(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hell is going to be over-populated. Chelsea fans are we ready
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by willyo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
nawa o. y hide the name of this so-called prophet and the church's name? mmmmm. dunno what to say actually buh what i know is that this prophecy is of the devil.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by donjsb(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wat a load of nonsense
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Goldie20: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Smh I love football, I live, eat, dream Football cheesy cheesy
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by jes7: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Football in itself or sport generally is not sinful but it is the passion we put into the game that matters.For many of us our passion for football far outweighs our passion for the worship of God. God cannot accept such rivalry and until we put God first and be ready to give up anything for His sake, heaven will be very far. Let's remember, the things that are highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God! Luke 16:15
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by FXKing2012(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Yomieluv: Drugs at work.
This rlly got me laughing out loud, dude is really funny.

But on a serious note, dont be quick to rubbish the tract or the message. I think the message is that football has taken the place of God for so many pple, and this definitely leads to hell. Anything that takes the place of God in your life will take u to hell.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by TwinTiger: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=ijawkid][/quote]psychophants!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by TwinTiger: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
FXKing2012:
This rlly got me laughing out loud, dude is really funny.

But on a serious note, dont be quick to rubbish the tract or the message. I think the message is that football has taken the place of God for so many pple, and this definitely leads to hell. Anything that takes the place of God in your life will take u to hell.
gbam!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Mexyz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Seriously my mum bought a book that reveald exactly same(No difference at all) mayb because am a die hard CFC FAN. The one she bought was said to be a vision 4rm a young boy in GHANA nt IJEBU ODE. So IVANOVIC na ur plan to lead us enta hell abi? UP BLUESSS!

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by TwinTiger: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
How many times do we even watch football with all these NEPA/DSTV wahala.Abeg NL u should edit captions here ooooo.Some fake pastors hv got knots!Sign of end time.FAKE PASTORS!!!!!!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ezme(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bidam: funny u mentioned daily schedules as if i want to be chauffer driven.lol..well i am a teacher and my hobies are reading..infact i read alot of christian literatures(good ones) and the bible.

You sounded like you spend your 24hours of the day worshiping God,I really would love to know what you classify as mundane things. I love football and I don't see how that would take me to hell. I support Manchester united FC and believe me I don't really hold the players or the coach as a cult figure. I even criticize them whenever they fall short even more than I have ever criticized any of our leaders(not even Dr. Uduaghan).
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
Some people need to lay off skunk.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by uzor02(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
coolOh lord .... Please come quickly, things that you re going to judge are getting bigger as the day goes by
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Enegod: so,man utd fans no follow
we are God,s favourites.....heaven straight la nlo
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
Babamide: Hell is going to be over-populated. Chelsea fans are we ready
yeeeeees they are ready
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by lomprico(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Enegod: so,man utd fans no follow

Lol, yeye so u no know say chelsea fans na touts n thugs whey go go hell. Man u fans holy na.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ OP what about other sports? What's so special about football? Will Tiger Woods go to hell? What about Federer? Michael Jordan? Usain Bolt? Babe Ruth? Michael Phelps? What is it specifically about football?

Some people sef...

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Slickest(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
madness ovadooooze
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by lomprico(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
jes7: Football in itself or sport generally is not sinful but it is the passion we put into the game that matters.For many of us our passion for football far outweighs our passion for the worship of God. God cannot accept such rivalry and until we put God first and be ready to give up anything for His sake, heaven will be very far. Let's remember, the things that are highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God! Luke 16:15

Like private jets? Just asking!

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by logica(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
HNosegbe: @ OP what about other sports? What's so special about football? Will Tiger Woods go to hell? What about Federer? Michael Jordan? Usain Bolt? Babe Ruth? Michael Phelps? What is it specifically about football?

Some people sef...
The type of insanity worrying some of these religious people has not yet been named, I tell you. They are envious of what ever endeavor is successful for the participants; and does not involve the spectators paying into the pockets of MOGs. Once an MOG can buy a big club like Man U, you will see how biblical verses will be used to back-up the enterprise, and prove that Paul Scholes is heaven bound.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by FXKing2012(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
logica: The type of insanity worrying some of these religious people has not yet been named, I tell you. They are envious of what ever endeavor is successful for the participants; and does not involve the spectators paying into the pockets of MOGs. Once an MOG can buy a big club like Man U, you will see how biblical verses will be used to back-up the enterprise, and prove that Paul Scholes is heaven bound.

pls be careful not to speak against MOG for ur own good.

Making football, music, movies, golf, wife, husband, perfume, money, yourself, etc your God will land you in hell cos nothing must take the place of God in our lives.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
lomprico:

Lol, yeye so u no know say chelsea fans na touts n thugs whey go go hell. Man u fans holy na.

grin grin grin grin. How can devil fans go to heaven?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by logica(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
FXKing2012:
pls be careful not to speak against MOG for ur own good.
Please do not respond to my posts EVER AGAIN FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by FXKing2012(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
logica: Please do not respond to my posts EVER AGAIN FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

looks like u are a tool of d devil; u are being used to attack MOG but d devil is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by logica(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
FXKing2012:

looks like u are a tool of d devil; u are being used to attack MOG but d devil is a liar.
I think you refer to your father on both accounts: tool of the devil and a liar.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by curfew: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
obi4eze: If we read the track well we'll see that the reason those people went to hell was because they involved themselves in occult practices (worship of Satan) so just playing football without associating it with anything will not take anyone to hell fire. Idolizing (esteeming it above God) it and associating it with occult practices will. For me, I like football but I don't like it more than my God. Thanks and God bless.

you seem not to understand the meaning of the word 'occult'.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by FXKing2012(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
logica: I think you refer to your father on both accounts: tool of the devil and a liar.

no matter how much u attack our MOG u are bound to lose. The earlier u forsake the devil and accept Jesus as ur Lord and Savior the better for u.

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by logica(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
FXKing2012:

no matter how much u attack our MOG u are bound to lose. The earlier u forsake the devil and accept Jesus as ur Lord and Savior the better for u.
For your information, FX trading is controlled by the Devil. I should know this because I worship him. Meanwhile, why do you worship FX so much, that you had to chose a name with FX in it?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by logica(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
LOL. Wey this guy? I hope you've run off to sell off all ur FX. FX is controlled by the Devil and all FX traders will go to Hell. That's free information from me to you. Another free info: we plan to cause a war that will crash the entire FX trading; so you better get out when you can.

The fact that you call yourself "King" shows you suffer from delusion of grandeur. The only FX King is the Devil! You want to share his throne with him? You ain't even qualified to be the King of your household. You are pompous, and deluded, and headed for Hell!

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by AnselmA(m): 1:53am On Jan 12, 2013
Wats more important is are sure You ar going to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.