Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? (24054 Views)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by dederocs(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
nosa gold:

Nnaa as in eeh, d tin don tire ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ too o, na only hellfire dem dey go, dem nor dey enter heaven ni?
cos bad scary news sells.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ar people destined to go to hell? Y Ivanovich dey lead d chelsea peeps when he's still alive?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Isaacsamuel: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Na them dey go hell fire,i wonder where all this churches dey get their teaching from,am sure is not 4rm d hoy Bible,
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Osrachingy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Why u no go laf for nairaland.. Hell fire sef go fear wt d numba of pple wey go enter ooo..footballers and deir suporters which include Fans, Managers, Club Owners and all those who av a post in difrent football FA all over d world to the President of football itsef?? Hell beta get enof space oooo... T'ESTIMO BARCA!!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by elampiro(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
The reason people still wake up to tell funny stories in the name of their church is because people are too gullible. People won't read their bibles for knowledge but they want solution. See the story below:

A 32-year old Nigerian pastor, Kehinde Boluwaji, has landed himself in trouble for allegedly dipping his fingers and pouring salt inside a woman’s private part under the false pretence of carrying out deliverance on her.

Boluwaji, who hails from Ondo State, Southwest Nigeria, reportedly lied to the victim, 22-year old Busola Adebayo that she was possessed of a strange spirit that will cause her untimely death if she was not delivered.

He also told Busola that the bad dreams she always had will not allow her to get a husband and when she eventually gets married, she will not get pregnant and have children.

He told her the deliverance will start from her private part to other parts of her body.

Boluwaji then invited and locked her in his one room apartment at 7, Arounmalase street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos for ‘prayer and deliverance’.

According to the victim, “he ordered me to remove my dress and pant and sit on a floor and spread my legs wide open while he was busy muttering and pretending he was praying.

“He brought out a white handkerchief and salt and first ordered me to pour it inside my private part and later joined me in doing so. He started fingering me, pretending that he was praying. He used the handkerchief and cleaned it and took it away.”

On why she did not raise an alarm, Busola said she was overwhelmed by the prophecy he told her.

She was later rescued by the victim’s friend who saw her when she entered the pastor’s room and raised an alarm. This forced the pastor to open the door and by then she was still nude.

The neigthbours descended on the pastor and battered him before the police at Ijeshatedo division rescued and took him to the station.

He was charged to a Magistrate’s Court on a two-count charge of conduct likely to cause the breach of public peace contrary to Sections 166 and 348 of the Criminal Code Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.

Part of the charge reads: “That you pastor Kehinde Boluwaji on the same date, time and place did conduct yourself in a manner likely to cause breach of public peace by asking the victim to use salt to wash her private part.”

He pleaded not guilty.

The trial magistrate, D. T. Olatokun granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody because nobody showed up to perfect his bail. http://naijacarrygo.com/pastor-arrested-for-fingering-woman-during-deliverance/
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by paparazzi1987(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
MAN PIKIN GO CHOP NA... grin grin
PROPHECY JUST CAME FROM THE LORD THAT NIGERIA WILL NOT WIN THE UPCOMING NATIONS CUP.. grin grin
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Natudu: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Confusionists at work.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by toskut(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Absolute rubbish talk.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
It shld be knwn dt showing and viewing of football hs provided means 4 so many youths out dia 2 mk ends meet and stay of drugs and oda social vices...as mch as i believe dia shld be moderation 2 evrytin, i also blieve even God wil be happy 2 knw dt smtin cn occupy d minds of dz youths who ar energetic and may b d 'devils wrkshop' if idle. Football shldn't stop anybody 4rm worshipin hz God, even profesnal players lyk kaka are devout xtains and kanoute a practicing muslim. UP BLUES!!!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by toluxa1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
4reigningqueen:
"the first team i saw was CHELSEA being led by IVANOVIC ... And their supporters following them in the tunnel to hell."

I don't need a track to tell me that Ivanovic is going to hell. Sure, he's going ta hell especially with that abysmal performance in our last game.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by torgbe(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
The black stars of Ghana and all their supporters going to help?absolute hogwash. That means all 25million Ghanaians are going to hell.mtscheew.what of other countries. Religion and too much spirituality is the cause of all these stupidity.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Lordlexy: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
Biblically i c nothing wrong in playing football n watching. May God help us. chelsea 4 life. 2 gbosa 4 chelsea
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
toluxa1:

I don't need a track to tell me that Ivanovic is going to hell. Sure, he's going ta hell especially with that abysmal performance in our last game.
LOL...cnt stop laffing. Wat if he scores an hat trick in d returning leg. Wil dt mk him an heaven candidate
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pray God will help me cos many a times I have abandoned my church house fellowship to watch football. Even if the story is false, think we need to place God above any other thing in life.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by mipemi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hypocrites!!! ManUtd for Life jor.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
I see some of my Christian brothers have been smoking that green leaf! Smh....footballers in hell ko bottomless pit ni cheesy I pity some credulous folks for believing this gibberish. mtchewwww!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by JamesLucia: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
ndisime, irad, prophet nsu, nditeng, rubbish
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by achu442(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
This is what i call High Yeild Investment Program-HYIP.That tract go move market.What of basketballers,tennis,golfers,swimmers,volleyballers and their fans,will they all go to hell fire?if yes,that means everybody is going,cos its either u are a fan or a player of a particular sport.This is what i call High Yeild Investment Program-HYIP.That tract go move market.What of basketballers,tennis,golfers,swimmers,volleyballers and their fans,will they all go to hell fire?if yes,that means everybody is going,cos its either u are a fan or a player of a particular sport.This is what i call High Yeild Investment Program-HYIP.That tract go move market.What of basketballers,tennis,golfers,swimmers,volleyballers and their fans,will they all go to hell fire?if yes,that means everybody is going,cos its either u are a fan or a player of a particular sport.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ezme(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bidam: God is jealous about how we use our time doing mundane things instead of serving Him...ever picture the 24 elders casting their crowns @ His feet worshiping Him day and night? Just think about it. He alone is worthy of our praise.. Have u praise Him today?

Hello Sir,
I'm interested in your daily schedule and would also love to know what you do for a living; how you relax and have fun(if you do);What are your interests and hobbies?
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by kpozite(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
pooh
Nansense
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by vislabraye(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Very funny. But the post never said footballer or supporters would go to hell
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
According to the stories, they got powers from evil.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by luluosas(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Well, I for one don't fancy football but, being a footballer will not necessarily lead you to hell fire. The primary thing(s) that have been leading people to hell and still does till date, are what the Bible calls the works of the flesh.
Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. RSV
So, if you want to avoid the damnation of hell fire please, give your life to Jesus and avoid every works of the flesh. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Shalome(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
I am a Red devil for Life, Up man utd
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
mental disorder.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by kpozite(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
toluxa1:

LWKMD
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
A vivid example of CRAPTOLOGY at its very best!
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
ezme:

Hello Sir,
I'm interested in your daily schedule and would also love to know what you do for a living; how you relax and have fun(if you do);What are your interests and hobbies?

funny u mentioned daily schedules as if i want to be chauffer driven.lol..well i am a teacher and my hobies are reading..infact i read alot of christian literatures(good ones) and the bible.
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by ypzilanti: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Music is illuminati, now football is hell fire. Hair attachment is mammy water. Lol. Private Jets are however, manufactured in heaven.

Madness.

1 Like

Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by deathmen12: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
9JA NOR GO KILL ME LOOOLLLLLL
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by greaterlove(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
What messes peoples' head the most?

A. Cocaine
B. Marijuana
C. Religion
D. All of the above
Re: Footballers And Supporters Going To Hell? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ poster

Interesting stories grin

That someone had a nightmare does not translate to vision. That so called tract is more about Satan worship than football. Christianity is not about deliverance from hell as much as it is about deliverance from sin. Well it's a free world... anybody can print anything and circulate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.