Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Fart Story... Who Mess??? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Fart Story... Who Mess??? (5307 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! / Collaborative Story. Who's In? / An Ode To The Unpredictable Fart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2013
I looked around me as the stress on my bowels intensified and the sweat falling quickly from my open sweat pores turned into a mini shower splashing those who were sitted right in front of me. They turned once or twice to look at me but seeing the agony on my face they faced their fronts without any single word. I had sat down in church that fateful morning watching the service with keen interest when it hit me.

At first I thought I wanted to fart, so I held onto the unwelcomed gas and kept look at the pulpit with rapt attention jotting down main points, so the gas deflated back into my system making me breath again with ease. I adjusted my buttocks and sat firmly on the opening of the gas chamber, any mistake here could result to multiple inter-lulu in motion which I cannot be deemed responsible for. Afterall, I had made up my mind to skip service that day. Mama had fed me the previous night with beans, baked beans to be precise and throughout the night my stomach had been upset, the gas building up but none coming out. I had woken up that morning with my stomach as round as a ball and making sound of a skin drum wen tapped on it gently.

''dum dum dum''.

I had quickly run to the toilet after my fifth brother came out, I even chanced my twin sister who is the elder of the two. Bathing on sundays occurs according to age grade and each of my brothers makes it a routine to debowel their systems before taking their bath proper.

I quickly pulled my trouser and sat on the toilet counting 1 - 50 and then using force to push the unwanted product from my system. Each effort was met with a brick wall. The shit was not forthcoming. I pushed and pushed and finally gave up when the pounding on the door intensified.

''Attai, na born you dey born abi you wan full suckaway with shit''

Chei, I jumped into the bath and quickly rushed my bath and found myself battling with the overdued shit and lots of fart right in the middle of a sermon. The first attempt to stop it had been a successful one. I thought all was over until it came back with a force stronger than the tsunami that no effort could send it back. I just sat there and compressed my anus and pressd it firmly to the plastic chair.

Having trapped the gas on the plastic chair, I made the great attempt of pushing the air back into my system but it was proving stubborn.

I was becoming wet under my armpit, the neck of my shirt too was soaking and my hand shaky as I held the pen to the paper not jotting anything, I was fighting a battle.

''Guy, na shit get you for inside church o, see falling of hands abeg, your yelow fineboy skin no go help you today''

My mind whispered into my ear. I looked round to see if it was someone from behind me that had said it but discovered the faces behind me looking with rapt attention at the pulpit. A soft laugh followed by a rumbling sound in my stomach, loud enough for people to hear and strong enough to make me vibrate on my seat ocurd. I presd my buttocks the more down to the chair.

Raising my head, I saw eyes looking at me but ignored them and concentrated on not letting the fart out.

''Resist the devil and he will flee from thee''

The pastor seemed to be saying. I quickly braced myself and whispered a short prayer:

''I bind you spirit of fart and unwelcomed shit''

But instead of it to flee, it intensified. I paused and looked round again and this time, I made to get up, squeezing the opening of my anus tight, mistake could be deadly in this case.

''Bros, you dey block me''

A voice said from behind me. Eh, block wetin? I sat down dejectedly and waited for my chance to bolt. The distance between my position of sitting and the closest door was so far that I will not make it 5 meters before offloading the gas in the chamber.

''If you want to be born again, raise your hand up, bless you, stand up let me pray for you''

I did not wait for his statement to finish dropping before jumping straight up. Applause rang out for my seeming readiness to become born again.

''Come forward let me pray with you''

I was the first to reach the front.

''You see that pastor over there''

Which pastor again eh?

''Go with him, he has more word to share with you''

I doubled up and ran as fast as my joined legs plus tight anus could carry me. I made it first and as soon as the man moved towards the door, I rushed pass his and made it to the door.

Just as I opened my leg to cross through the door and hasten my steps, all hell was let losed. The sound, both in gun style and silent gases came forth with anger and all my effort to stop it proved abortive.

I ran and the sound followed me, I could feel little wet lumps in my trouser and as I turned back, I saw people falling down under the influence. I waited not.

And did I ever go back to hear the rest of the story??

My brothers came back home that day bruised and tattered.

A stampede had occured to escape the gas from my gas chamber.

7 Likes

Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2013
Criticize small small... Was inspired to start writing when I jumped into the toilet this morning to drop some...... Relax... Your comments are welcomed...
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Yisolar(f): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Nice write up.
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2013
Yisolar: Nice write up.

Thanks my dear...
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by movmentish(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2013
Attai don mess oh!!!!!!
Stuffs like dis should not be scrutinised,it is a funny write up tho
Foxy_Rebirth ya yi tusa!!!!!!
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2013
movmentish: Attai don mess oh!!!!!!
Stuffs like dis should not be scrutinised,it is a funny write up tho
Foxy_Rebirth ya yi tusa!!!!!!

Faints!!!!! Chei.... Your comment come funny me pass wetin I write...
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2013
**working hard to make sure more people reads this before it is relegated to the background by other thread**

Make una comment na...
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedembarassed embarassed
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by movmentish(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Abeg make una comment na.....me sef dey follow beg oh....
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Redmosquito(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LMFAO
FOxy! I laff sotey my siblings begin vex for me. U no go kee me! My Juju too strong
*resumes lafter*
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Coolval222(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hehehehehe.... Front page plsssss
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by LarrySun(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Quite funny a piece, I couldn't stop smiling. Weldone, Foxy.
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chai....*wipes tears from my eyes*
This is very hilarious grin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by cigaricon(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chai I don laf sotey I con dey mess uncontrolably. Kai ppl dey nairaland oh grin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Jaideyone(m): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2013
Rotflmao grin HILARIOUS!!!
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks guys for your comments... Very encouraging walai... Kai, I can't believe I did not include Hausa in this thread... Well, maybe I'm becoming Abujaralize.... Choi...
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by petokey: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
gringringringringrin
**still rolling on the flow,** tears droping from my eyes,** laughing uncontrollably,** hahahahahahahaha, my sister was asking, *lafia kwa?* walahi Atai ka buga tusa kaman bomb nan bokoharam hahahahaha
A churchi kuma? Kei dan iska walahigringrin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yeeeeeee *laughs and falls from mahogany tree,*
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Damex333: Yeeeeeee *laughs and falls from mahogany tree,*

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
petokey: gringringringringrin
**still rolling on the flow,** tears droping from my eyes,** laughing uncontrollably,** hahahahahahahaha, my sister was asking, *lafia kwa?* walahi Atai ka buga tusa kaman bomb nan bokoharam hahahahaha
A churchi kuma? Kei dan iska walahigringrin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by jiraiyas: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy Foxy Foxy Foxy ,hw many tyms I call U̶̲̥̅̊ ? Ehehehe
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
jiraiyas: Foxy Foxy Foxy Foxy ,hw many tyms I call U̶̲̥̅̊ ? Ehehehe

Ehm.... 1, 2, 3, 4.... Four times sir.... grin grin grin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Emperortj93(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
I b get plan 2 comment oo bt lauf don mak me 4get **continue laughing**and rolling on d floor** hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....kai
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by avicky(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
ROTF in d white house.

Ha Foxy, o badt gan ni.
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by gendebs(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
This na write up-comedy. Funnier than what i thought
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2013
gendebs: This na write up-comedy. Funnier than what i thought

Thanks men... Being inspired while you are in the toilet to drop.... You know what ah mean ba
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Bec(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Wow! Nice story and beautiful imagery.was smiling all through
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2013
Bec: Wow! Nice story and beautiful imagery.was smiling all through

Thanks Sis... Why don't we all vote for it to be taken to the front page... wink wink wink
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
I can't help laffin @ dis foxy u have a nice funny story
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Redmosquito(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Thanks Sis... Why don't we all vote for it to be taken to the front page... wink wink wink
Only God knows how stories make it to the FP! Everytime we are being fed with tonto sheet! undecided
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Redmosquito:
I love the way Tonto makes front page! I love Tonto dike so much, wish she will feature me in the nearest future undecided

Abeg, no pour sand for my oversoaked garri... Meanwhile, I don modify your post....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by Redmosquito(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Abeg, no pour sand for my oversoaked garri... Meanwhile, I don modify your post....

grin grin grin grin grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Fart Story... Who Mess??? by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Redmosquito:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Darkest Shade Of Blue / The Other Side Of Love / A New Moderator Is In Town. Let's Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.