Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake (18577 Views)

Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Policeman Beats Tenant With Hammer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
9ja why!?
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by tpapi: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
I support d landlord 100%,some tenants r terrible n troublesome,the tenants do not want to pay rent n also do not want to leave d house,they want d landlord to take dem to court so dat the case would be adjournded for almost one or two yrs just to allow the landlord to waste money on court case,some tenants cud really be troublesome
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Li2musty(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
cool angryCase closed until further notice.... ;DCase closed until further notice....
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Li2musty(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
tpapi: I support d landlord 100%,some tenants r terrible n troublesome,the tenants do not want to pay rent n also do not want to leave d house,they want d landlord to take dem to court so dat the case would be adjournded for almost one or two yrs just to allow the landlord to waste money on court case,some tenants cud really be troublesome
na true ooo my broda...
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by tayeola24yahoo: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva: Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.
I do say all you contrbution always upside down!do you know the meaning of snake?If you do,you wil not commet like dat.Snake ascribe as evil.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by MeseTareebi: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
What a wicked world,that man should pay for dis act
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ifihearam: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
tpapi: I support d landlord 100%,some tenants r terrible n troublesome,the tenants do not want to pay rent n also do not want to leave d house,they want d landlord to take dem to court so dat the case would be adjournded for almost one or two yrs just to allow the landlord to waste money on court case,some tenants cud really be troublesome

Adjourneded?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ignorance is an equivalent to madness, may God save the great Nigerians
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by mu2sa2: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva: Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.
Not everyone wants to take life, any life. Driving the snake away would be better.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by lilmaydee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Na dat kind big snake d man wan take pursue him tenant. D lanlord wicked sha
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by omenziate(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
The violent taketh it by force, some tenants need iron hand.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nuzo1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Given, some tenants can be so irresponsible and cunning even when they have the money. But that doesn't warrant a human being (house owner) using such dangerous tactics to eject his tenant. It simply shows how bitter and wicked a man's heart can be.

I hope the court sentences the wicked fool to a BJ by the snake. shocked
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by zumbigbo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
Emeka - U dey try well well bros. Next time, collect papers and go for court - Chei, I dun forget, plenty vipers there too. Next time, take 2 fierce pit-bulls for compound and release them in the yard.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by ifedun2: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dudu.com!Haba.Am sure he would not try that with a guy.Wickedness!
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by sundaybam(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Good of her. If the tenant don't raise alarm of what happened. The landlord could easily kill her. Gbam!
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Anubiri(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
I luv snakes soo much....dey ar my favourite pets..
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm! Wonders shall never end shocked of all means 2 evict a stubborn tenant, I dnt think placing a snake in her apartment is a good idea. Haba! Its life threatening nao. Am I surprised, An ibo man ll go 2 any length 2 get his money lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by lookmangiw(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Who ever made this afam4eva guy a moderator has actually taken a wrong step in the wrong direction. The guy is irritating.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by GentleNaaz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Na only me dy undstnd ds landlord. D lady just saw one snake, wat if d man put 40 snakes. If d man haad d intntn of pursuing her, he wont put just 1 snake. Mk d lady go check dia may b oda ~39 snakes hidn
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2013

When Lagos created the new law, why did they not create a special court that will try such cases, makes it easier. Like here, we have special courts such as family courts, property courts for rental disputes, tax courts, traffic courts, small claims court, etc and what have you. When your case goes there, you have only one or two chances there, after that, your case is decided. I think that will speedy up the eviction process.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by hardbody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
The tenant no get kerosene or fuel? Pour the liquid on the snake and take the dead body to the landlord's house. Only him one will come and beg and ask you to stay in the house till you are willing to leave.

Meanwhile the landlord has been charged for a minor offense, the penalty on conviction is so infinitesimal that he can pay the option of fine upon conviction, and that is when the woman's problems will start. My advise is for the woman to start a house hunt immediately.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
If I were to be d landlord, I will deny it in court.
Did they snap him while he was dropping d snake?

Meanwhile, were did d landlord get d snake from? How did he drop it? If he can conjure snakes, he shld have used same means to drive d tenant. E fit be say d tenant dey use prayer scatter ihm jazz. E don try spiritual , e no work , sotey e come attack her physically.
Wahala dey ooo.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by adoniza(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pure lack of wisdom
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Dreyl(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
some tenants are irritating sometimes
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Silly man, so snakes are his pets & muscles? smh!
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by fujirice: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
ifihearam:

Adjourneded?
Hihihihihi! No be small smthn o! HEngrish can be fexin' atimes!
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by creativemusic: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by true2god: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
U sabi kill snake abi u don kill snake before? U talk as if snake na mosquito.
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by vxtr(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
u must be high on dry weed so u agreed it is right for d landlord to drop a live snake in his tenant apartment, if anybody try dat with me i will use cutlass to finish both d snake and landlord, no need to call d police then claim self defence. I hate snakes with perfect hatred or do u think snakes na dog or goat that u can hang out with. I am not supporting d tenants either cos i know most are troublesome esp igbos but not all igbos pls cos i ve them in my house. The landlord should ve devised better means of dealing with his tenants.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
=)) =)) =)) =)) laffº°˚ ˚°º≈wanº°˚ ˚°º≈tearº°˚ ˚°º≈myº°˚ ˚°º≈belleº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)). ,I tire ‎​ooº°˚˚°ºoo wit dis nigeria pple don't knw how den dey reason self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Daniel Bidemi Arrested In India For Visa Forgery / FBI Arrests Nigerian Adekunle Ojo For Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.