Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake (18578 Views)

Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Policeman Beats Tenant With Hammer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by anulaxad(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
naija loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
The man should be severely punished
Very wicked thing to do
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by delors(m): 3:12am On Jan 07, 2013
afam4eva: Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.
Afamefuna, u nor know say if d woman been no report the mata for police...whether na alligator or crocodile d lanlord go carry come next...that man na confirm village louse wey suppose get apartment for Kirikiri...
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2013
;Dlol, see wahala....i know the street where dis happened. I dey sure say d landlord wan be chop kpomo but d babe no gree cheesy....

Come to think of it...what is a single chic doing by living all by herself in a 3 bedroom apartment cos i didn't see where dey talked of her husband... undecided

1 Like

Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by JimmyBoy1: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2013
afam4eva: Shebi na to kill the snake and continue your life. Will someone move out because of snake. na when the snake don become too much na him wahala go dey.

If person go fit drop snake for your apartment, who tell you say he nor go put poison for your water or food?
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by odizzy: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Haha, d landlord no evn try at all, snake ke, if na me na lion i go cari enter d compound
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by blackbeau1(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dreyl: some tenants are irritating sometimes
so because they are irritating,u drop a snake in their apartment. Beautiful and retarded mentality
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by blackbeau1(f): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
wise_many2k: ;Dlol, see wahala....i know the street where dis happened. I dey sure say d landlord wan be chop kpomo but d babe no gree cheesy....

Come to think of it...what is a single chic doing by living all by herself in a 3 bedroom apartment cos i didn't see where dey talked of her husband... undecided
which age r u living in?
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by stupor(m): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Ha ! Omo this one na die !

Hmmm .wonderful clue to Landlords evil-genuise way of evicting erring tenants !

Shakam ! Thumbs up !
Re: Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake by stupor(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2013
ogusbaba1:
gbam Afam, lols but i dont tink the landlord thought about that b4 he did dat, lmao

Ah !

No o ! Pesin wey put snake today!tomorrow na lion or hyena he go put for their doorstep ò !

No ignore o ! Abeg quick call the Police sharp sharp !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Bidemi Arrested In India For Visa Forgery / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / FBI Arrests Nigerian Adekunle Ojo For Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.