Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument (12511 Views)

Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet / Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by ogusbaba1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
A man simply identified as ORANU, has chopped off two fingers of his sisters following disagreement over domestic chores.
The incident happened in Eziehulu Village, Awuda, Nnobi in Idemili South Local Govt. Area of Anambra state. Oranu also Allegedly attacked another Sister's of his over the same incident.

trouble started when he was asked by his sister to fetch water into the tank in preparation for the impending wedding of one of their sisters named Rose.
Apart from refusing to carry out the function, the man picked a quarrel with his sister and went for a machete to her.
The victims fingers were chopped off as she tried to defend herself from being hit on the head. The other sister, who came to recuse her was also attacked but for the intervention of neighbours who have suffered the same fate."When Oranu brought a cutlass, I raise the alarm and went to defend my sister. He threatened to kill her. I went in between them. but he hit me with the blade of the cutlass, and as i refused to allow him to perform the evil act, He cut my fingers instead," Rose said amidst tears.
Meanwhile, Oranu had said to be arrested by the Police.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/why-man-cuts-sisters-fingers.html
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Jaideyone(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
shocked is the man an Orji? lipsrsealed he should be locked up and made to see a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by ogusbaba1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Abi na
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by abrat: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Symptoms of brain cancer.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by ogusbaba1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
abrat: Symptoms of brain cancer.
abi na?
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by pheyikemi: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Oranu indeed, what a name! Add "ni" to his name nd he becomes oniranu. He needs a psychologist

6 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by ogusbaba1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!! To every smoke there is a fire.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Anambra? cry
But why would you wanna machete your own sister? is he insane
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by seyiaro1: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
E be like say d guy don dey furstated dat na d reason why him do wetin him do
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Asis(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Wetn de nor hear dis days...na wao
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by chidyke77(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Nnobi kwa! Hw come I didnt hear abt it undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Dranatomy: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Milling machine wil grind his two hands in return
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
seyiaro1: E be like say d guy don dey furstated dat na d reason why him do wetin him do
frustration is no excuse for such an act, even if that was the case, kolo is still involved.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by kevoh(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
What is so hard in fetching water to help in making your sister's wedding a joyful one ? Rather than pick a fight with the whole family and slashing fingers here and there, dude could have even taken this to be a form of exercise and do it gladly, if it was a plate of Isi-Ewu that was offered I'm sure he won't waste time with it. NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by juwoonn(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jaidey-one:
shocked is the man an Orji? lipsrsealed he should be locked up and made to see a psychiatrist
This could be an enchantment.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by creativemusic: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by ogusbaba1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Abi oo
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by azimibraun: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
World's An addiction Nas feat antony hamilton.. Dts wt am playing @ d moment. Nas don talk sm of these things dia.. I wonder hw evil hs taken over d world and heart of Men. Since Aluu 4, norin shakes me in Naija again sha.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by dridowu: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chk d man name ORANU, i guess dy mean iranu
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Etumgbe(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Is he their younger or elder brother? If he is d elder brother why should they send him to fetch water. Anyway sha maybe d guy no get level.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by iamswizz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls dont read dis comment.. If u like disobey me,anytin wey do u na 4 ur head o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages / Court Remands Ekiti Man For Stealing Cooked Rice, Phones / Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.