Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument (12514 Views)

Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet / Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by south4sure(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
[quote author=Libkid]Anambra?
Am not suprised.u need to see d way these people live lawlessly.d guy must have been under the influence of jaimaca weed.smh 4 anambrians and their lawless ways

Abeg short down yur mouth.if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.what has anambra gat to do with this incident?.or is it cause he is from anambra? .what of rivers state? The aluu4? Who knows you might be coming from there.and your here spitting trash about a a state..
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Yahnur(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
Is that man he has sense?
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by hannydarl(f): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2013
wedding things!
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Mamacita007(f): 5:02am On Jan 07, 2013
Evil among siblings. how can u do such as thing to ur own sister. na wa oo
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by SirMethod: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2013
azimibraun: World's An addiction Nas feat antony hamilton.. Dts wt am playing @ d moment. Nas don talk sm of these things dia.. I wonder hw evil hs taken over d world and heart of Men. Since Aluu 4, norin shakes me in Naija again sha.
confirmation that u hv gone heartless. Evil don reach where u dey. lol.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by SirMethod: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Hatred of the Highest Order personally supervised by the devil himself. RIP sis coz he had killed u in his heart.
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by emmabest2000(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2013
obu kwo ezigbo nwa afo idemiri ?
wonders shall never end
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by lagcity(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2013
It is an open secret that taste for human meat is still present in that part of Nigeria. cry
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by naijaobi(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2013
lagcity: It is an open secret that taste for human meat is still present in that part of Nigeria. cry
Grow up boy..grow up
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
oh thats one of his childhold fantasies and dreams he was only looking for the opportunity to realize them. but some guys are really psychopathic, if any lady marry this kind of guys, one morning she will find out in the great beyond that her beloved husband have used her to make pepper-soup
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Libkid(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=south4sure][/quote]gbawa door.onye anwuru dika gi
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Uwakuwak(f): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
i feel so sorry for her, quick recovery dear,
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
I thought his name was "oniranu" undecided
I was about to say "Why would someone name their child that and expect sane behavior"
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by newuc2come(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
a very angry fella.s**t like dis happens and make u wonder...well a 48yr old man snuffed d life out of his wife with a pillow while she was asleep during the night.reason.he got really tired of her snoring.blimey
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Sike(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Picture please!
Re: Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument by Digriz(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
This story is a complete fake,my colleague frm that town had comfirmed that none of it happened there.

Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages / Court Remands Ekiti Man For Stealing Cooked Rice, Phones / Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China