Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Whats The Meaning Of TONTO - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Meaning Of TONTO (2120 Views)

I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by oyarose(f): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls igbos in the house, i want to know the meaning of that name, tnx kiss
Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
oyarose: Pls igbos in the house, i want to know the meaning of that name, tnx kiss

If this with reference to Tonto Dikeh, I hope you are aware she's not Igbo? She's an Ikwerre, from Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by oyarose(f): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Really siena, i honestly thought she's ibo, buh i just like the name and wants the meaning too. so do u know/
Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by Silencer1: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
IT MEANS TONTOCHUKWU. . . .PRAISE GOD! TOBECHUKWU=TONTOCHUKWU! cool
HER LAST NAME IS DIKE. . . the south east and south south share some common 'Igbo' heritages.
Jonathan Goodluck is also AZIKIWE EBELE! kiss
Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by Afam4eva(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Siena:

If this with reference to Tonto Dikeh, I hope you are aware she's not Igbo? She's an Ikwerre, from Rivers State.
She's Igbo of the Ikwerre stock just like Julius Agwu and Chibuike Amaechi. Though her name sounds more Ikwere than pan-Igbo.
Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2013
You people are using style style to bring tonto dike matter up again in this nairaland.una no dey taya.now it is the meaning of tonto again,ejo o,biko,leave tonto the hell alone.small time now this one too go reach front page. Seun osewa shebi i told you no more tonto till december 2013.una don start this year with tonto again abi?
Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by oyarose(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
kulyie, tnx for your comment, so can you now tell me the meaning, seriously i want 2 know cos i so love dat name. kiss
Re: Whats The Meaning Of TONTO by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
oyarose: kulyie, tnx for your comment, so can you now tell me the meaning, seriously i want 2 know cos i so love dat name. kiss
am not an ikwere person so i dont know what it means wink

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY MOTHERING SUNDAY / Stingy Husbands Buy The Foodstuffs. / New Method Used By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.