Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Fortis Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Bank Interview (9188 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help / Fortis Microfinance Bank Abuja Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortis Bank Interview by pst4jc(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Has anyone had any thing about,the fortis mfb bank.interview.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by pst4jc(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hello
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Briton8: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pst4jc have u been contacted after submiting ur business strategic plan?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by homebucks: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2013
i have not heard anything yet.
lets keep our self up to date pls.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Audinowing(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2013
home-bucks:
i have not heard anything yet.
lets keep our self up to date pls.
Does any one ve an idea of how much they pay graduates? I got an iv for interview.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by homebucks: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Audinowing: Does any one ve an idea of how much they pay graduates? I got an iv for interview.

i dont have d idea of their pay but i can find out. when are u going for the interview and wot did u apply for?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by ifykoleyahooc(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
home-bucks:

i dont have d idea of their pay but i can find out. when are u going for the interview and wot did u apply for?
their pay is 60-70k.it depends on whr they put u,either ops or mkting.that is for entry level o.exp hire is quite different
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by homebucks: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:

their pay is 60-70k.it depends on whr they put u,either ops or mkting.that is for entry level o.exp hire is quite different

Thanks Ify. do u have d idea for experience?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Audinowing(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
home-bucks:

I can not even remember wot I applied for again but I learnt they will place u in the marketing department at entry level. The interview is slated for tomorrow.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by ifykoleyahooc(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Audinowing: I can not even remember wot I applied for again but I learnt they will place u in the marketing department at entry level. The interview is slated for tomorrow.
audinowing have u been invited for the second interview after uploading ur strategic business plan?i have not heard from them after uploading my biz plan.@home-bucks i dont have idea abt the pay for exp.hire.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Awofilip: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Audinowing: I can not even remember wot I applied for again but I learnt they will place u in the marketing department at entry level. The interview is slated for tomorrow.
pls where is the interview taking place. Or better still can you paste the invitation message here and anybody has an idea if one can gatecrash?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by homebucks: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ Awofilip, i attended their interview recently,u can't gatecrash frm wot i saw. They are well organized.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Audinowing(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
I was told that their pay is around 40k to 45k be it OND, HND or BSC. I do not know how true this is. Can somebody help to confirm pls? Ify pls shed more light on this because I see no reason why a bsc holder will be collecting the same pay with an ond holder.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by homebucks: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2013
Audinowing: I was told that their pay is around 40k to 45k be it OND, HND or BSC. I do not know how true this is. Can somebody help to confirm pls? Ify pls shed more light on this because I see no reason why a bsc holder will be collecting the same pay with an ond holder.

i dont think d above statement is logical. why will an organization in her right senses pay equal salaries
to NDs and graduates?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
home-bucks:

i dont think d above statement is logical. why will an organization in her right senses pay equal salaries
to NDs and graduates?
I wonder o...
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Audinowing(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls whats happening? I got an sms at about 4pm from fortis that I was not successful at the just concluded interview. Just some few minutes ago I was sent another sms to take a quiz online as part of the recruitment process. Can somebody explain this to me pls?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Audinowing: Pls whats happening? I got an sms at about 4pm from fortis that I was not successful at the just concluded interview. Just some few minutes ago I was sent another sms to take a quiz online as part of the recruitment process. Can somebody explain this to me pls?

I got the quiz text...and just as I answered my last question, my internet went off... When I tried taking it again, they said admin had deactivated my account. I hope they let me take it again cos I sent them a mail...
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by ifykoleyahooc(m): 2:49am On Jan 29, 2013
Audinowing: Pls whats happening? I got an sms at about 4pm from fortis that I was not successful at the just concluded interview. Just some few minutes ago I was sent another sms to take a quiz online as part of the recruitment process. Can somebody explain this to me pls?
their pay is exactly wat i posted earlier.pls audinowing i dis ur first interview with them cos i have done my intervw with since,uploaded a biz plan,bt yet to hear from them since then.so house have they called for a second interview?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by sandysprax(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2013
I did the online assessment yesterday and scored 53.33%. I did it yet again immediately after the first and scored 76%. Does anyone know if i qualify based on this. Whats their cut off mark?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Audinowing(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2013
sandysprax: I did the online assessment yesterday and scored 53.33%. I did it yet again immediately after the first and scored 76%. Does anyone know if i qualify based on this. Whats their cut off mark?
Sandy pls what are the questions like? Are they numerical or grammartical?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by sandysprax(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Audinowing: Sandy pls what are the questions like? Are they numerical or grammartical?

There are 30 questions to answer in 10mins. They're not hard but U need to be prepared. There were about 3 or 4 calculation questions but i wasn't prepared for them so i skipped them. Then the rest were grammatical and logical reasoning questions.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2013
sandysprax: I did the online assessment yesterday and scored 53.33%. I did it yet again immediately after the first and scored 76%. Does anyone know if i qualify based on this. Whats their cut off mark?

@Sandysprax, is one allowed to re-write the online assesment after writing the initial one, won't that count as a ground for disqualification? (just asking though)
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2013
T love:

@Sandysprax, is one allowed to re-write the online assesment after writing the initial one, won't that count as a ground for disqualification? (just asking though)

I don't know how he did it cos like I said earlier, my network disconnected while I was submitting n it didn't allow me write again.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by sandysprax(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2013
I dont know guys but i'm pretty sure i wrote the test twice and both scores were recorded in the panel tab of the site. How can they disqualify me for their own incompetence cos if it was meant to be written once, the system should not have even allowed me take it again.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by dennis3888: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hey people after my first bussines plan I was sent a text 2 upload a second bussines plan I just uploaded it 2day did dey send anyone else dat text
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by ifyalways(f): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Fortis bank undecided
Am I living in this country ? Where do they have a branch/office or operational base sef people,please.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
I did my test now... Had 70%
Wish us all Gods grace.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by sandysprax(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
ifyalways: Fortis bank undecided
Am I living in this country ? Where do they have a branch/office or operational base sef people,please.

It's actually Fortis Micro Finance Bank. Perhaps this is the confusion for you. They have a big branch at Wuse Market, Abuja.
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by slimghost(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
60k? for some1 living in abuja? na waa oooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fortis Bank Interview by yunisco: 5:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Pls what are the questions like?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by yunisco: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2013
tchidi: I did my test now... Had 70%
Wish us all Gods grace.
. Pls what are the questions like?
Re: Fortis Bank Interview by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 13, 2013
yunisco: . Pls what are the questions like?

Just normal 'maths, english kinda qns u see in gmat... No biggie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here / Sahara-group Aptitude Test / Pz Cussons Interview Come In Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.