Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) (2141 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? / Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2013
Hello Nairalanders!, Happy New year to you'all. May we all exceed our limits for the best this year.

I have a project that I believe will be of great benefit for most of us this year.

I have created an online platform that will enable people who are interested in investing in Agriculture to do so without stress and get good returns for their investment on a monthly basis.

This Agricultural business will be focused on live stock farming.

You can invest from as little as one slot in the business.

A slot cost N1,000 and each slot has a monthly interest it will generate depending on profit made. So the more slots you acquire, the more profit u generate for yourself every month.

Investors will get a weekly/monthly report on the progress of the business sent directly to their email addresses.

The site will only accept membership from Nigerians residing in Nigeria.

The site will be Launched in February so I need some serious minded people who have enough resource and are passionate about Agriculture to invest in this project.

The first set of slots to be released will be sold at N50,000 each before the official launch of the site to the public by the end February 2013.

Interested person(s) should send a mail of interest to agronode@gmail.com

I am still open to suggestions. Feel free to post them here.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by LBanks(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2013
@ tobicool, i am interested in your idea but do you have enough land or space and the necessary infrastructure to kickstart this business? And if there you have, where is it located?
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by 2sexy(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2013
OP hmmm hmmmm... hope you planned well for this . I no wan hear lipsrsealed
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by DAvIt0(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
like seriously i hope this is good
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
LBanks: @ tobicool, i am interested in your idea but do you have enough land or space and the necessary infrastructure to kick start this business? And if there you have, where is it located?

We are starting up with one acre of land in Ogun state. Not secured yet and that is where 60% the first set of slots will be invested in.

There will be an open meeting for interested investors in Lagos next month to showcase the full project plan. Send your Location and phone number to agronode@gmail.com to get updates on the exact date and venue for the meeting.
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
2sexy: OP hmmm hmmmm... hope you planned well for this . I no wan hear lipsrsealed

Yes, I have done my paper work well but still open to suggestions as its not just my money that is invested on the business. Investors have a say too in the decisions the company makes.
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
DAvIt0: like seriously i hope this is good

It has to be. Agriculture is good business to invest and live stock is a good branch of agriculture to start with. This platform will make it easy for anyone to invest in agriculture without going through the stress and risk of running it themselves.

I believe this project is a smart seed to plant.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Tobi...I'm watching you closely.
If this idea is good enough then you have my 110% support but if not then you can use your imagination.
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new: @Tobi...I'm watching you closely.
If this idea is good enough then you have my 110% support but if not then you can use your imagination.

Thanks.
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by DAvIt0(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
tobicool:

It has to be. Agriculture is good business to invest and live stock is a good branch of agriculture to start with. This platform will make it easy for anyone to invest in agriculture without going through the stress and risk of running it themselves.

I believe this project is a smart seed to plant.

The best bro.... watching on the sidelines
#Support
if worked out well ###investing too then.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
murphy387: Visit here for bulk purchase or renting of farmlands www.prosperityinnovations.com

Not in this forum please, Thank you.
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Toosure70: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
LBanks: @ tobicool, i am interested in your idea but do you have enough land or space and the necessary infrastructure to kickstart this business? And if there you have, where is it located?
to me i have enough land in my village in osun state. I can release it as my countribution
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Toosure70: to me i have enough land in my village in osun state. I can release it as my countribution

For real!?....whats the size of the land?
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Sounds interesting...! Let's how it goes!
Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by jamace(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2014
OP, how far?
Did anybody invest? How far?

(1) (Reply)

Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State / Start From Home & Grow Fast / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.