Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 (5767 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by sammieone(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Checking on the efficient is the traffic Radio to lagosians and other road users around lagos. Has this innovation by Lagos state government yield positive impact on the road user. Pls share your thought on this.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by nep2ra(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Not very often.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lagosians, answer!
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by DICKtator: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
i don't. I am used to trafficbutter (twitter: @trafficbutter) whenever i am in Lagos!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by chineduAdule: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
sammie one: Checking on the efficient is the traffic Radio to lagosians and other road users around lagos. Has this innovation by Lagos state government yield positive impact on the road user. Pls share your thought on this.
. well to some extent it has, considering the increasing rate of motorist plying the road and the free flow of traffic. i believe is a steady process.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by laksides: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
₪a̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ music wey den D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ play ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ hin ♏✽̤̈ǝ̥̥ǝ̥̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ listen to o
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Akanniade(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Whenever am driving. Saves me from traffic jam.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by davades(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
I dnt own a car
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
never heard of it. when did they start broadcasting?
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Forzap: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dont even know dat d station exist sef
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by nakoks(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
I do whenever i close from work.They have been lifesavers on two occasions.traffic butter too
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by braine(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
So radio stations still exist?? shocked
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Francheezy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
12th 0n d tablE.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by EKELEONU(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
That station have never assisted me so i dont tune in again
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Francheezy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
braine: So radio stations still exist?? shocked
S0 u st!ll ex!st ??
shocked
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Since the inception of traffic radio I find myself spending less time listening to Nigeria info 99.3. Although, I only tune in if/when I'm about driving out.

Talking about Nigeria info, is it me or do they now have some subpar, lukwarm, intellectually deficient presenters who are more interesred in their accents and Sound of their voices?

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by braine(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Francheezy:
S0 u st!ll ex!st ??
shocked

My existence is not on that level. Especially one Lagos radio.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Teddy3: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hardly
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
OMO IBO: Since the inception of traffic radio I find myself spending less time listening to Nigeria info 99.3. Although, I only tune in if/when I'm about driving out.

Talking about Nigeria info, is it me or do they now have some subpar, lukwarm, intellectually deficient presenters who are more interesred in their accents and Sound of their voices?

stop beefing and listen to their message. not their accent!
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by vicholas(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
It helps a lot
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by festuskol(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
braine: So radio stations still exist?? shocked
U r a mumu raise 2power ode.
U don't know what u r missing not listening to educative n informative programs on radio.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Jarus(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have never. My car radio is permanently tuned to Brila FM.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
tumababa:

stop beefing and listen to their message. not their accent!

Beef??
Ok son!
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by kontrolbaba(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
neva heared of it b4....wen dat one start?
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Guk: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
sammie one: Checking on the efficient is the traffic Radio to lagosians and other road users around lagos. Has this innovation by Lagos state government yield positive impact on the road user. Pls share your thought on this.

Useful radio station. Good job. Also keep LASTMA officials in check
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by landinfo: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Brila fm 4 mi eniday enitym BUT Go to twitta 4 traffic issues
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by lukaino(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
My car radio is permanently on traffic radio: its d best thing dat happened 2 lagos road users in recent times.. Try it
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by RichDad1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
My car radio is permanently tuned to Traffic Radio. Infact, I find it as a form of patriotism to call in whenever there's any traffic issue wherever I am.
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by delors(m): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Unless dem dey transmit reach North America bros... grin
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by Cattaleya: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Don't listen 2 the radio much, its not exactly handy any nd everywhere, however d idea of traffic reporting is a gud1 more so if 1 can gt d info @ any ▬▬point in tym dats y I follow @gidi_traffic on twitter. There's also the giditraffic app for all Nokia asha fons, so gettin traffic info is a whole lot easier. DOWNLOAD The GidiTraffic App and get easy access 2 traffic info where ever you are ... For All Nokia Asha Phones → http:///mhV1QWdr smiley
Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by andyzoga: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2013
They've only ensured dat LASTMA officials are now a bit courteous, dat's all!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Listen To Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 by joinnow: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2013
not usefull to me lives in Ajah.
only one road to Ajah so always traffic

(1) (2) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! / Moving The Federal Capital Territory From Abuja To Port Harcourt / The Secret Of The Seven Sisters (documentary On Oil In The World And Nigeria )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.