Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Love Story “story Of My Life” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story “story Of My Life” (650 Views)

Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / Story Story; Wonderful Work Of Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Story “story Of My Life” by xtgozie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chapter One

Our love story started long before Matthew and I ever actually met.

And when you think about it, most love stories start that way. Every moment leading up to the one in which you meet your future husband or wife somehow shapes you and prepares you for that person you were fated for. Any previous heartbreaks or dark days or lonely nights can be crucially important in the grand scheme of things—sometimes we need to know what something feels like when it’s wrong before we can ever really know it when another thing is RIGHT.

So that’s why I need to start the story with a little bit of background. The whole “girl meets boy, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl get married” model is a little too simplistic for my needs. You people want details, don’t you? Of course you do.

When I was 18 years old and working as a waitress at a little family restaurant, I met a guy who was 10 years older than me. He was the one who came before Matthew. We dated for three and half years, and even lived together during the last year and half of that relationship. We moved into a tiny little house and owned Gracie and Cooper together and our relationship was never a terrible one. He was a good guy, I was a good girl, and we really did love each other.

But for every moment of those three and a half years, I had a
Read more >>> http://coolpenny./2013/01/07/love-story-story-of-my-life/

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Living Abroad..would You Go To Naija To Marry? / Is There Any Other Phrase To Replace "I Love You"? / From Fun To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.