Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her (62752 Views)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2013
So she's taken? There goes my heart outta d window! Hav bn aspiring to marry her!
Now there's Asa left, if she too is married, na anoda wahala 4me be dat. Ds are two are Nigerian young ladies dat i admire a lot nd would advise any girl dat wants to make an impact on d society to look up to.
**beefin dat whiteboy or wateva he is**

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Chimamanda is one TALENTED individual. I doff my hat for her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by defashan: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2013
She shares one thing with tonto dike.
Both of them like Edo men...but shes a step ahead of poko as she has married one while tonto is still undecided.

her husbands name is.IVARA ALSTAIR ESEGE..
Where are my brothers from the other side of the niger..una de for water,soap don enter una eyes.....hahahahahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by defashan: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2013
I like my edo brothers..dem no de laugh gan when it comes to igbo women...if you doubt me go ask Tony Aneni..and they always go for the creme dela creme..
My bros john fashanu de on top of one as i de type this..her noise no make i de concentrate ..

We don shine dem best kongo finish.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by gbadexy(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2013
•̸Ϟ•̸y best nigerian writer for now.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by chinnyonwu(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2013
iyaniwurablog:

15- She won the MacArthur Genius Grant of $500,000, that’s cool half a million!
The only part of the article I saw :-O
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Obinoscopy(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2013
I've met her sister during my masters programme at the College of Medicine, Unilag, Idi Araba. She was a fellow colleague. It took me almost a year to discover their fraternal connection. Their family are very brainy, I must confess

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2013
acidosis™:
I dislike writing and aint interested in writers... smiley
So must you comment? Since is not your thing y not pretend you didn't see the post...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Sunnycliff(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Clemzy16: Itz funny, coz ah ws once a writer.
Wat made u leave your writing career. Must you live in past glory
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Eragablessen(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2013
She has made a print nd am yet 2. d@ meks her my mentor...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by tomakint: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2013
She is a pure class, a literary jewel anytime, anyday! Being a champion for women's right as a social crusader remains her hallmark trait to me. cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by shilling(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2013
I didn't know she was married lol
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Oahray: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2013
She's married? Damn! sad
Guess am too late.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2013
Oahray: She's married? Damn! sad
Guess am too late.
undecided
undecided
did u ever think you stood a chance? You know how many people de eye that lady? tongue tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2013
I love that lady&all her literary works*God give me the grace to writer better than soyinka did~amen
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by moneyhungry(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2013
i luv writing CHEQUES.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by jennysmart: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2013
She talented yes!!!.But who cares .I wonder how this made it to the front page.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Joel777: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Is that all Do more research pls!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by uzoexcel(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2013
enid blyton....itz been a long tyme....in boarding house then,i used to steal the books from my frds to read wid a lantern all night and sleep in class the following day..lol....used to argue wid friends then that her name was 'Guid blyton' based on the way she designed her name on her book covers...lol....real nostalgia....shame the reading culture has seriously died with kids of nowadays...i m sure if u mention 'enid blyton' to them, they ll think she s a movie star undecided undecided undecided
Chinwem: Wow! Amazing! This is so cool

She's really blessed. I love her books and I also grew up reading Enid Blyton as well................*nostalgia setting in*

I always wondered about the 'Amanda' part of her name................thanks for clarifying
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Biafrarep(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Clemzy16: Itz funny, coz ah ws once a writer.
nah! Once a writer, always a writer unless you never published any.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Why re u comparing urself wiv her na?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2013
geekinthelead: Boring.. undecided
na wa o! How can this be boring
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Minorsegment: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013
Not as mysterious as Albert Einstein...!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by slimyem: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmn...
Interesting!
Guess i have a few things in common with her too..
..read Things fall apart,The concubine,Our husband has gone mad again,Zala and lots of other classic books before age 10.grincheesy
...and people also don't take me serious because i look years younger than my agewinkgrin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Sammy107d(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2013
You'll learn more about her by reading her literature. Jumia is selling all three in a bundle of 3,800

http://www./The-Best-of-Chimamanda-28850.html

[img]http://static./p/jumia-books-0337-05882-1-product.jpg[/img]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Oahray: She's married? Damn! sad
Guess am too late.
lmao!! You still dey perfect your wooing tactics while the smart doc was already making babies with your supposed 'prey'
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by eaglechild: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2013
She is simply gifted.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by Rhymez(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2013
I find reading novels boring undecided. I only read motivational books
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her by JimmyBoy1: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Well, nice story, but she certainly does not look 25years old to me sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than A Friend (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / Divided Emotions / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.