Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

D'banj The King Of Music! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj The King Of Music! (4159 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
Tattooboy:

u're a slowpoke, were, ashiere, oloriburu, eni aijiri, elese osi meji (two left legged being), hope u understand yoruba language, am sure u will. Koni dafun iyalaya e, iya laya e.

If u don't like him just stand infront of a speedy trailer undecided, nitwit

are u sure ure okay, wuts all this shit for
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by powerofmap(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Tattooboy Men no hard feeling oooh but i think since you understand yoruba like dis na em you no go first Sing Gongo Aso before 9ice, Foolish goat wey no sabi anything.You come dey swear for for your fada say na em you dey swear for.

Someone needs to take this guy to Aro so dem go use am sing Kolomental2 or Psycholomental 2, Eworo Oshi
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2008
powerofmap
@Tattooboy Men no hard feeling oooh but i think since you understand yoruba like this na em you no go first Sing Gongo Aso before 9ice, Foolish goat wey no sabi anything.You come dey swear for for your fada say na em you dey swear for.

Someone needs to take this guy to Aro so them go use am sing Kolomental2 or Psycholomental 2, Eworo Oshi

@powerofmap u caused all these, u're so stupid to call someone a dumb.
@Tattooboy just leave him alone
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by tosinadeda: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
deola1:

@powerofmap u caused all these, u're so stupid to call someone a dumb.
@Tattooboy just leave him alone

and there comes another dnt u get tired of all this shit?
u claim sum1 caused sumtin and u add to the whole thing by calling him stupid!
does that make sense
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by powerofmap(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2008
@tosinadeda Men guy no vex ooh, The guy just dey lay insult and curse for emself.
I don't mean to cause any katkata here man.
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by whateva(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2008
Wetin dey do una for this room? powerofmap just spit his mind and that is the truth so why una dey come dey trash am like that? and you powerofmap you still fall your hand you said something just stick to am in PEACE OR WAR NOBODY go fit do you anything. and you Tatoogirl i for chase you out of this room if nor be one sentence wen u make and that one just make me lol
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by powerofmap(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2008
@whateva Thanks for feeling ma jare no mind that broda wey no sabi anything. grin
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2008
its ok guyz, just forget it undecided
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by Tattooboy: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2008
no long thing!

Love him or Die
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by uchetobi(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
I love the whole Mo hits album Nigerian music has evolved men!
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by DCONE1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
i go continue to talk na people wey no get idea about music na im dey over rate this guyz.see them see them small children,when did u start hearing music?d bang and his so called crew r wack xcept wande c and don jazzy.i bin like sid wen he dey with trybe but right now mess em-dats ma opinium who ever dat is against it mess em too.
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by skingo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2008
which kind fukking king of music. omo make music first make we listen make we like am. remember am. make it classic then u can tal kabout king. if u go ghana talk say file, them no know the meaning o, someone tell dbanj say if him no invest wisely, he will be sorry o
no tal ksay salaam no talk so. wande coal rocks sha. u knw every.
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by deola1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
skingo
which kind fukking king of music. omo make music first make we listen make we like am. remember am. make it classic then u can tal kabout king. if u go ghana talk say file, them no know the meaning o, someone tell dbanj say if him no invest wisely, he will be sorry o
no tal ksay salaam no talk so. wande coal rocks sha. u knw every.

file, no long thing, am D'banj and Skibanj like my Jamaican friends call me. All dis means nothing but he Gotta a lot of dough with this. undecided He rocks man
Re: D'banj The King Of Music! by onyxgirl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
whateva as 4 me D'banj is hot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Music : Tekno - Yawa / Ebube Muonso New Mp3 ... Speaking In Toungues For Lent 853kb / VIDEO: Duncan Mighty – Mama Born Dem [DOWNLOADD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.