Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Julius Agwu On Drugs? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu On Drugs? (1287 Views)

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) / VIDEO - Comedians 'ROAST' Julius Agwu On His 40th Birthday / 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu On Drugs? by OLULAWAL: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
IT HAS JUST BEEN REVIELED TO US THAT JULIUS AGWU IS BATTLING WITH AN ADDICTION TO A CLASS A DRUG. A CLOSE SOURCE TO THE COMEDIAN SAID HE IS UNABLE TO GO ONSTAGE WITHOUT A BOOST. "JULIUS TAKES COCAINE EVRYTIME BEFORE HE GOES ON STAGE, IT iS HIS MOTIVATOR", SAYS THE SOURCE. IT WAS CONFIRMED AFTER MR AGWU WAS SEEN WITH WHITE SUBSTANCES SPOTED AROUND HIS MOUTH AND NOSE AREA AND WEIRD BEHAVIOUR AT AN EVENT RECENTLY. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR A COMMENT FROM THE STAR.

NA WOW O
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by larekey(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
that guy is really talented i don't know what to make of this thread because come to think of it why would he need the drugs is it to open up his mouth or to make him bolder, for him to have entered into that line of career then being bold so as to speak in public should be child's play for him so the drug taking does not make sense to me,
His own line of show business does not require special physical prowess and do not forget that people are always badmouthing stars and creating scandals just to make news.
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by Raymond88(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ Topic maker

You're so stupid!
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by abise(f): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
are really sure?
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by abise(f): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
are u really sure of what u are saying?
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by ifyalways(f): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
. . . .unless there is a credible link,the story remains a rattle from a jobless fellow.
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by babymama7: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2008
be entertained by the funny julius, wat does his drug habit have anything to d wth anyone,
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by AH2MUCH: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
r u paid to dis or r u just looking for cheap popularity?

quote the source of ya story!
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2008
@Poster, I am still Praying to God to give you a job. Your rumour mongering is getting out of hand.
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by richy49ja: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
hey u guys shouldnt forget that for every news there might b a bit of fact,anywhere does it really matter? the youn man is already a star.
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by holythug(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
i dey suspect too, but if someone else had told me, i wld av blived him/her
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by bikokwe(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster olu lawal[na lie]
what are you saying? julius has been good from onset.Na today!!! Thats a bloody lie! from his university days in choba uniport he has been playin vital roles in entertainment.how come the sudden need for a boost [or did u mean lucozade boost] or a stimulant or motivator as u said. one that is blessed is blessed.be very careful so u do not become an instument for rumuor so as so destroy peoples credibility.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Julius Agwu On Drugs? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2010
Even Okey Bakassi can't make up the joke this poster just made up.

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Movie Starring Richard Mofe Damijo(free Viewing) / Rihanna Declares “thug Life” With New Tattoo On Knuckles! / Vogue International Magazine Names John Dumelo As Females Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.