Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu (21714 Views)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Check Out Don Jazzy"s Pictures As A Judge. / Don Jazzy S Mavins Record Label Made 9ja Proud In Ghana Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by victorD3: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
The public should not take Mr Princewill seriously. If Don Jazzy is clubbing it definitely means several other celebrities will be clubbing with him, so how could the victim determine the bodyguards are Don Jazzy's?

If Don J volunteered to take up his medical bills its maybe because the event happened in his club. Mr Princewill should stop looking for cheap money and take off those fake tapes off this face.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by nuges1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
What did princewill do that warranted him being beaten,he mst hv messed up big time...
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by 40fied(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lagos Socialite me black a*s*s.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by DANILSA(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Don jazzy is a frustrated agbero. He's falling already and will continue to fall due to his arrogance.
WHY DONT YOU HEAR FROM THE OTHER SIDE FIRST? SHOEMEKA undecided ABUSING A DON
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by slimyem: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: Meanwhile.... Na this small beating ehn dey call attempted murder..

Na ehn be say this guy matter na Attempted Genocide
You are always supporting violence..
Hian!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
jeffman:

please reread what u said o. so because some sycophant is trying to get close to a celebrity, his thugs should beat him. following ur logic, i should support a man beating his wife for stopping him from going to work by seizing his keys.

You can tow this line of thought in your home but dont tow that line in a jungle like a club. A club is a jungle if you care to know.

A bouncer could stop you at the door for not getting properly dressed and you may stu.p1dly try to show yourself to your girl because he(bouncer) shoved you while saying that. You are on your own seriously.

@topic#, for me this guy wants to score a point and be sure Jazzy may not even know he was beaten in that club. For Jazzy to ask for an account number shows that it was a lawyer's letter that prompted him saying so to avoid blackmail.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
slimyem: You are always supporting violence..
Hian!!!

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force... Matthew Chapter 11, verse 12.. Refer......

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Warfibabe(f): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
chiswaggs:
To warrant SUCH A BEATING!
ever heard of 'typo' error? oga lecturer!..
Instead of finding faults with ppl's spellings, why dont you contribute MEANINGFULLY to the topic... or bu.tt off!!!!..
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO?! Social Network is slowly making bitchassness legal.

I remember the days when a Nigga beats up your a`ss, you go heal yourself anad wait for your chance to get even.. Now a grown ass man gets beaten, he takes picture of his a`sswhooping and puts it up for the whole world to see..

DANM!!!!! WTF is going on these days?!

Good old duel is dead..when two people go to the land of settlement aka no mans land to pummel the shyte out of each other till one surrenders.
Don j shld be careful though,this isnt the sort of publicity he shld be associated with..

If he tries this in coal city,boys will not only bust the cap in his fat tummy but smoke his bodyguards as well..he shld be very careful.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
ur a goat as u dont even knw him at all. arent u gullible to believe anything the blogs write...nuffin of that sort happened cuz i was there on the said date
okpara ugo:

Shattap. No one agrees with you...

If you arent intelligent enough and cool headed, you cant be a sound producer...
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Symphony007: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
How disappionting!! One is not impressed colins(don jazzy)!!
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by omar22(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dbanj would be thinking............... Thank God

"MOBOLOWOWAN"
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by dulphines: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
babaearly: Ok now wetin we go use am do? take plant casava? On to serious things
This kind of mentality is reason why most Nigerians can't see beyond their nose. Imagine yourself in Ojukwu's situation.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
This story na pure wash jare,the bobo just wan blackmail Don Baba J to make the cool guy look bad.
Taking a closer look at Ojukwu's picture ,it's clear nothing happened to him at all,he only applied surgical plaster to fool the gullible,I bet his face has been that way from birth,you know,one of those oxygen-consuming big noses that usually go with Massive pomo lips as the guy has in the pix

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Myself2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Has anyone heard from Don Jazzy"s camp,this could well be the handiwork of his detractors
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
jeffman:

please reread what u said o. so because some sycophant is trying to get close to a celebrity, his thugs should beat him. following ur logic, i should support a man beating his wife for stopping him from going to work by seizing his keys.

No Sir, it's different from what happens in clubs. buh the guy no tell us the full story sha, wetin him do wey make thugs beat am? abi na everybody wey dey d club thugs dey beat?
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by mrbyron(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hon. Lord:
Certain things are not supposed to happen. Even if the Jaz or Don has money, is he the owner of the club??
Why would Nigerians be thinking as if they are not part of development taking place in this world. So, because GEJ is going to the USA or United Kingdom, no one else from Nigeria shuold go there untill he comes back? Absolute nonsense - being the reason we die of poverty and corruption!!!!

Nobody is guilty in Nigeria simply because of Money. What a shame. He has no right to beat another man because what he came to do is also what another person came to do - they are both CUSTOMERS OF THE CLUB AND CANNOT CHASE ONE ANOTHER. He should be prosecuted right away!!!!!!!!!!!
my dear honorable sir! apart from the fact that you are lost on the issue at hand, you hardly make sense.... tongue
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by aduje(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
topeorekoy: Don Jazzy is being accused by a Lagos socialite Princewill Ojukwu of battery, oppression and dehumanization. Princewill alleges that he had a row with Don Jazzy at his newly opened club POP, which led to the latter ordering his thugs to beat "the life out of him."

Please note that the picture above was taken on January 7, 2013. Ojukwu still walks around in pains, cannot wear shoes and has constant migraine.

Don Jazzy sent an sms some days back apologising and asking for an account number to send money for the hospital bill, but Mr Ojukwu says;

'' Its not about the money,this could happen to anyone,it is abuse of power and needs to be checked before someone is killed all in the name of the other being a celebrity.Don Jazzy stood there pinging on his blackberry as his thugs beat me up,that is the last thing i remember before i fainted.it....''

Source- http://topeorekoya..com/2013/01/photo-don-jazzy-asked-his-thugs-to-beat.html

hmmmm it is only because Princewill went to Don's Club.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by lawizle(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
You sef hear name of club nah: P. O. P....dem go break you toh pieces come arrange you inside POP.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Don Jazzy is one of the most responsible celebs in naija, is this guy sure that it's Don Jazzy that is behind this?
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by baslone: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
grin grin grin Attempted murder grin grin grin

Na serious issue o
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Its Don jazzy again
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by c33b33(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju: WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO?! Social Network is slowly making bitchassness legal.

I remember the days when a Nigga beats up your a`ss, you go heal yourself anad wait for your chance to get even.. Now a grown ass man gets beaten, he takes picture of his a`sswhooping and puts it up for the whole world to see..

grin grin grin grin grin wink Aye!Aye!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by ojoko1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2013

Pls Ђδω can I quote this immature post?..
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Cutex01(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hon. Lord:
Certain things are not supposed to happen. Even if the Jaz or Don has money, is he the owner of the club??
Why would Nigerians be thinking as if they are not part of development taking place in this world. So, because GEJ is going to the USA or United Kingdom, no one else from Nigeria shuold go there untill he comes back? Absolute nonsense - being the reason we die of poverty and corruption!!!!

Nobody is guilty in Nigeria simply because of Money. What a shame. He has no right to beat another man because what he came to do is also what another person came to do - they are both CUSTOMERS OF THE CLUB AND CANNOT CHASE ONE ANOTHER. He should be prosecuted right away!!!!!!!!!!!
did u read d p0st atall??

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by mich2012: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thrash, the guy and the solicitors are big frauds. Let's hear from Don J first if at all it's worth his time.
Cheap way to run don Jay down.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by tunnlex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by jmoore(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
it's don jazzy again...
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Blunt force trauma to the eye and there is no tell tale raccoon eye to back it up? Is it me or does the guy look normal apart from the plaster on his nose which any chemist could apply? Where are the other pics?

And Nairaland peeps be condemning instead of analyzing carefully! Kai!

This guy na fraud!
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
cupid4ig: cheap blackmail shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This guy is now CERTAINLY a fraudster!

Cracked skull with blood clot after concussion and my guy has the time to snap a pic? He stole that line from Hillary Clinton's recent medical travail... FAIL

Blood clot in his retina and his eyes are as clear as the sky? Mscheeeewwwww!!!

As a doctor, I will do a detailed medical examination and I believe if he were sent to ny serious hospital, the guy will be cooling off his heels for fraud and deceit! I'm sure he tried to enter the club without settling the bouncers and the bouncers bounced him and he's trying hard to ridicule himself... Such a poor pri.ck! Hub lot watch my hairy ar.se angry
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by caukerzee(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force... Matthew Chapter 11, verse 12.. Refer......
If i recall clearly, it was the same you that critised others when the suported the jigawa govenor for flogging the phcn manager. You even reminded them of how the condemed the ALUU4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons / Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.