Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu (21725 Views)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Check Out Don Jazzy"s Pictures As A Judge. / Don Jazzy S Mavins Record Label Made 9ja Proud In Ghana Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
caukerzee: If i recall clearly, it was the same you that critised others when the suported the jigawa govenor for flogging the phcn manager. You even reminded them of how the condemed the ALUU4.

Bros two fighting different from Lynching
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Is the judicial system in Nigeria working?! This would cost a celebrity in America a hell of cash! I hate the Nigerian system. The guy should sue the club for brutality(what is the law term for that?)!
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by dhrey: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
all4naija: Is the judicial system in Nigeria working?! This would cost a celebrity in America a hell of cash! I hate the Nigerian system. The guy should sue the club for brutality(what is the law term for that?)!
dat is it.am surprise at som people blamin d guy.is don jazzy God dat he cant do such a tin.GOD is involve
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by HarvardGrad: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2013
razznaija: Don Jazzy is one of the most responsible celebs in naija, is this guy sure that it's Don Jazzy that is behind this?

No, na papa ajasco grin
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by HarvardGrad: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

Guy this one no be two fighting, na 'one beating', don't try to paint it with a different brush
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by c33b33(m): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2013
Hon. Lord:
Certain things are not supposed to happen. Even if the Jaz or Don has money, is he the owner of the club??
Why would Nigerians be thinking as if they are not part of development taking place in this world. So, because GEJ is going to the USA or United Kingdom, no one else from Nigeria shuold go there untill he comes back? Absolute nonsense - being the reason we die of poverty and corruption!!!!

Nobody is guilty in Nigeria simply because of Money. What a shame. He has no right to beat another man because what he came to do is also what another person came to do - they are both CUSTOMERS OF THE CLUB AND CANNOT CHASE ONE ANOTHER. He should be prosecuted right away!!!!!!!!!!!
Bros!na wa oh!wetin u been dey high on?Abi na from back you read the post?lol
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by biggiedol: 3:47am On Jan 09, 2013
Abeg make perdon see that petition na,there is no Ajao Estate in Anthony Village.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by smsgold: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2013
991: people don't really get this, when in a club always respect yourself, be your own packaging and don't even try to greet someone you think you know in the VIP. his guards may stop you or insult you. maybe the guy said "haba, na don jazzy now, i know him very well, me and him come from d same village, make i go dance with am" thus the beating.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by caukerzee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

No one was fighting here, He was clearly mobbed according to the story. I'm not dumb. Don't try to lie to win arguments.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by baslone: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2013
Report to any police station, it is a case of two fighting mah broda
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
caukerzee: No one was fighting here, He was clearly mobbed according to the story. I'm not dumb. Don't try to lie to win arguments.

I had no idea we were in a win or lose arguement my guy... Dis na forum o!! Not a competition..

Meanwhile, 1 person fit beat you e go be like say na crowd gather you!!!
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by lanrexdo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
haha... i laught tire. that kind of panel beating na die
Okija_juju:

I had no idea we were in a win or lose arguement my guy... Dis na forum o!! Not a competition..

Meanwhile, 1 person fit beat you e go be like say na crowd gather you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade And Her Babybump At Miss Nigeria-USA 2016 Pageant / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Are About To Collabo, As Mavin Star Hints At New Song(Pics) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.